Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Italian roots back

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Italian roots back

Undeniably we need mor italian Players for Inter. Who would be the best? List some ideas here...

How about zaccardo?
    Inter o Morte

I made a all Forza Inter Forums FB Group. Join and unite!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259598095531

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

f.grosso-----------------he can replace wome and favali
    c.zacardo---------------backup for j.zanetti
    c.terlizzi----------------can replace materazzi
    f.tavano----------------he can replace cruz or martins
    s.foti-------------------he can replace cruz or martins
    d.bonera---------------replace materazzi
    p.cannavro-------------is free this summer
    f.liverani----------------is free this summer
    de rossi-----------------I doubt he would leave roma but we should be first in line if he does leave.
    v.iquinta----------------udinese have to offload him soon
    l.toni-------------------fiorentina can't hold him forever
    s.fiore------------------we have a good relationship with valencia i doubt fiorentina could afford the transfer fee
    a.cassano---------------he doesn't really have a future at real madrid we can all see that, we should have got him in january, a transfer fee is going to be costly as he has signed a four deal at real madrid.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

I thought about it many times. First and best things for Inter is focusing on the academy youngsters.

Most good italian players play in top rank teams and are unmovable. Beside them there are two italian teams that have precious italian colonies: Sampdoria and Palermo. Both of them have many good italian players but I think their only place in Inter is on the bench. Zaccardo play in JZ role. Barzagli, Dianna, another Palermo Central Defender that I forgot his name... in their post we don't have any need. Grosso is good, but I think he's a little slow, but I don't mind that much. I'm fine if Inter sign him, he can find a place in the first team here. I admire Sergi Volpi too but I'm not happy if he comes and sit on the bench. He deserves more than that.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

volpi has prolonged his contract me thinks.... diana plays awful last games. paolo cannavaro goes to napoli. Liverani, well i think, no more ex laziali... What about barone? And Camoranesi would be fine... And Cassano of course... He is my favorite italian Player....
    Inter o Morte

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Iaquinta is another player, who doesnt score,, i dont like him... Gila would have been so fine, but hes gone to Bilan, ****in wanker...
    Tavano is surely an option... but beware of Real!
    Inter o Morte

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonyofdissonance
    volpi has prolonged his contract me thinks.... diana plays awful last games. paolo cannavaro goes to napoli. Liverani, well i think, no more ex laziali... What about barone? And Camoranesi would be fine... And Cassano of course... He is my favorite italian Player....
    yeah juve will let camoranesi go because of the arsenal game and his discipline problem this year.

cassano will be very expensive as he has four year contract with real madrid. maybe 30-35 million euros.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

cassano: Dipends on the new coach, if hes considered as a part of the rebith of Real or not..
    Camoranesi: He will definitely go, or be gone at the end of the season. What an opportunity
    Inter o Morte

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

the problem with camoranesi is he may the same discipline problems at inter.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

This problems were caused, because he had problems with capello earlier this season. New coach, new luck...
    Inter o Morte

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

but also he may have reached the end, playing under a new coach may make him worser than he is.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

when he played, he played at least solid...
    Just watch the Italy games...
    Inter o Morte

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonyofdissonance
    when he played, he played at least solid...
    Just watch the Italy games...
    sometimes he's better for italy than juventus.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

also as moratti has a big influence on transfers, he doesn't trust italians and he is a fan of south americans.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Personally, I think the idea that getting Italian players will improve Inter is a piece of crap, no offense.

Arsenal 05/06
    Broke CL record by recording 8 consecutive clean sheets, knocking Real Madrid & Juventus out of CL in the process
    Number of English players regularly involved: 0

Arsenal 03/04
    Unbeaten throughout the whole EPL campaign, playing one of the most swashbuckling football ever seen.
    Number of English players regularly involved: 2 (S.Campbell & A.Cole)

Chelsea 04/05
    95 points out of 38 league matches, 10-11 consecutive clean sheets as well, an EPL record.
    Number of English players regularly involved: 2 (Terry & Lampard) or maybe 2 1/2, inclusive Joe Cole (Wasn't a regular back then).

Barcelona 04/05 & 05/06
    Perhaps the best team in Europe for the past 2 years.
    Number of Spaniards players regualrly involved: 3 (Valdes, Puyol, & Xavi) or maybe 4, including Oleguer

So what does this say? The number of Italians doesn't matter. Do you think that if we buy players like Fiore or Liverani or Oddo, they will care more about Inter than J.Zanetti, Adriano, Martins, Recoba, Cambiasso or Cordoba? Bah!

Get a player and keep him as a regular and then he will develop a sense of care and belonging to the club. Just because someone's Italian doesn't mean that they'll give a d@mn abour our club more than the foreigners!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Please anyone, if you're gonna talk about Italian Blood in Inter or something be a clear head and then start! Camoranesi is Argentinian!!!! As Catanha FFS!!!!!! This Italian story thing is gonna be a totally ridicolous one at all!!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by ridicule_god
    Please anyone, if you're gonna talk about Italian Blood in Inter or something be a clear head and then start! Camoranesi is Argentinian!!!! As Catanha FFS!!!!!! This Italian story thing is gonna be a totally ridicolous one at all!!!!!!
    we could say the same about j.zanetti, n.burdisso and e.cambiasso who have ancestral roots in italy as well.
    Last edited by Durai; 07 Apr 06 at 18:50.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Personally, I think the idea that getting Italian players will improve Inter is a piece of crap, no offense.

Arsenal 05/06
    Broke CL record by recording 8 consecutive clean sheets, knocking Real Madrid & Juventus out of CL in the process
    Number of English players regularly involved: 0

Arsenal 03/04
    Unbeaten throughout the whole EPL campaign, playing one of the most swashbuckling football ever seen.
    Number of English players regularly involved: 2 (S.Campbell & A.Cole)

Chelsea 04/05
    95 points out of 38 league matches, 10-11 consecutive clean sheets as well, an EPL record.
    Number of English players regularly involved: 2 (Terry & Lampard) or maybe 2 1/2, inclusive Joe Cole (Wasn't a regular back then).

Barcelona 04/05 & 05/06
    Perhaps the best team in Europe for the past 2 years.
    Number of Spaniards players regualrly involved: 3 (Valdes, Puyol, & Xavi) or maybe 4, including Oleguer

So what does this say? The number of Italians doesn't matter. Do you think that if we buy players like Fiore or Liverani or Oddo, they will care more about Inter than J.Zanetti, Adriano, Martins, Recoba, Cambiasso or Cordoba? Bah!

Get a player and keep him as a regular and then he will develop a sense of care and belonging to the club. Just because someone's Italian doesn't mean that they'll give a d@mn abour our club more than the foreigners!
    Totally agree with handoyo. All that matters is that we get the right players. I would like more academy boys coming through the ranks but they don't neccesaraly have to be italians.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Totally agree with handoyo. All that matters is that we get the right players. I would like more academy boys coming through the ranks but they don't neccesaraly have to be italians.
    your not going to see academy boys at inter, inter's youth system sucks the best they produced in recent years is pasquale, and beati. pasquale is gone to parma and he's perfomances there have been poor, as for beati he is now co-owned by arezzo and i really think the co-ownership will be resolved in favour of arezzo.

Jimmy
    I'd say that the best they have produced the last years is Erminio Rullo, who ironically didn't play a single match for us. Go figure.

Well, Martins has obviously been the most successful one.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    I'd say that the best they have produced the last years is Erminio Rullo, who ironically didn't play a single match for us. Go figure.

Well, Martins has obviously been the most successful one.
    how many times do i have to tell people martins was brought from reggiana, we did not produce him we poached him from reggiana