Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gazzetta on Inter crisis

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Gazzetta on Inter crisis

Hello everyone!

I was at the airport today to welcome my brother, so I picked up a copy of today's Gazzetta. Well, it's "Italian football" section is almost entirely dedicated to Inter, and it has such depth and such interesting reads I decided to open a thread for it.

Here are the main parts, I'll try to write a summary of each afterwards, then ask questions if you want to.

1.: Interview with MotoGP world champ Valentino Rossi (a diehard Interista!) about the club.

2. Mancini case, with a list of pro-Mancini and contra-Mancini players!!!!!!

3. A short article about the ultras' protests.

4. "The future of Inter", an article about the possible fate of players, coaches etc.

5. Coach candidate: Short interview with Jose Mourinho.

6. Interview with Andrea Pirlo: "I'll tell you why Milan wins and Inter doesn't", plus a short quote from Sheva.

7. Gresko's thoughts on Inter.

Part 2. List of players:

Pro-Mancini:

Cambiasso, Samuel, Cesar, Stankovic, Cordoba, Veron, Favalli, Wome, Mihajlovic

"Disillusioned:"

Adriano, Pizarro, Cruz, Recoba, Kily, Toldo, Martins, Cristiano Zanetti, Materazzi, Ze Maria

Indifferent:

Burdisso, Julio Cesar, Figo, Solari, Javier Zanetti
    Last edited by Zamat; 08 Apr 06 at 21:08.
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

Wow, does Gazzetta really have that much information?

Is it on the site? Or do they print stuff that doesn't come on the site?
    ONLY ONE THING IS IMPORTANT--->
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908

I'd be very interested to read that mate. get translating!!

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamat
    list of pro-Mancini and contra-Mancini players!!!!!!
    That will be interesting

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

OK, I'll try but I forgot a lot of Italian so it'll take time.

Pulsar: No, there is much more in printed then on the website. (It's logical after all, who'd buy the newspaper if u can read it online for free...)

Thanks for the thread Zamat, I must say that it's bad that they show this as an internal war between the players (2nd topic).

Topics 4 and 6 should be interesting, I surely would like to know more, plus I don't think this kind of "attention" is good for Inter, especially so close to the game against Milan.

To Pulsar36, I think it's only on the printed version of the Gazzetta, since I couldn't find anything like that on their site, however I don't understand much Italian and I might have missed it.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

OK guys, this is an awful lot to translate. I'll scan some parts and I need help. FAbio has told me that he'll help, so if there's anyone else willing please PM me and I'll send a part to you! Thanks

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Pi
    Thanks for the thread Zamat, I must say that it's bad that they show this as an internal war between the players (2nd topic).

Topics 4 and 6 should be interesting, I surely would like to know more, plus I don't think this kind of "attention" is good for Inter, especially so close to the game against Milan.

To Pulsar36, I think it's only on the printed version of the Gazzetta, since I couldn't find anything like that on their site, however I don't understand much Italian and I might have missed it.
    it inovolves a certain argentine gang and a brazilian forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    it inovolves a certain argentine gang and a brazilian forward.
    Even if it's true, it it's not good at all for Inter, personally still want to get to the cup final and get the second place and all this "noise" around the team is not helping.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Even if it's true, it it's not good at all for Inter, personally still want to get to the cup final and get the second place and all this "noise" around the team is not helping.
    yeah i know, what i am saying is this argentine gang is having a negative influence on inter.

yeah i know, what i am saying is this argentine gang is having a negative influence on inter.
    I think it's the coach fault if he can't control the players. If there's any problem Mancini should have shown some authority and ended it when it started; and who exactly is a part of this "argentine gang"?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

I think it's the coach fault if he can't control the players. If there's any problem Mancini should have shown some authority and ended it when it started; and who exactly is a part of this "argentine gang"?
    1) cambiasso gang leader
    2) veron
    3) kily
    4) cruz
    5) solari
    6) burdisso
    7) samuel

but not j.zanetti he's not in to any gang he is a true professional.

I don't believe that such a "gang" exists, maybe there's some difficulties but not to that level.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

I don't believe that players are so angry in such a "gang", maybe there's some difficulties but not to that level.
    the argentine players come together and i have heard there are usually scuffles between them and the rest of the team and i also heard they love picking on adriano. seriously though inter's locker room is never silent is it, do you remember vieri and vivas had a big bust up and security had to be called. also do you remember ventola and c.zanetti, c.zanetti broke ventola's nose this was during the 2001/2002 season. there was also gamara and adani after inter's exit in the Champions league in the 2003/2004 in kiev eventhough adani scored a goal in that match but gamara and him busted up in the shower.

the argentine players come together and i have heard there are usually scuffles between them and the rest of the team and i also heard they love picking on adriano.
    I find that difficult to believe, the players must have their differences, but to suggest that Adriano is being badly treated by the Argentine players seems a little too much.
    Last edited by Pi; 08 Apr 06 at 20:05.

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

*goes and gets Gazzetta now*

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Since there's already a discussion about it, I'll post the list below:

***Moved to 1st post!***

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Some names are pretty obvious:

ex-Lazio players, plus Wome who was a nobody before Mancini brought him here.

Toldo, Matrix and Kily are some of the most passionate players on the pitch, so I guess the lack of winning mentality given by Mancio is frustrating them.

Capitano being indifferent is no suprise.

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Everything will be translated, right? Can't wait to read. Rossi, Mourinho, Pirlo... Gresko (:d)

Though, look at the list. If it's true, then every striker is unhappy with Mancini. And I've been trying to tell that Mancini hasn't developed those guys a bit. Recoba finally gathered his confidence before Mancini game, Martins was a rising talent, Adriano was considered as one of world's best. Cruz is the only one who has gone a bit better in consistency.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Cant wait to read some of the translated stuff guys. You always knew it was going to come to this after the Villa game. The journalists must be going ape shit with amount of crap they are going to be able to print. Although coming from Gazzetta i might have to believe some of it.

Also the list of Pro Mancini players seems a little weird, sure all ex Lazio players are there but what about Cambiasso, Cordoba, Samuel?? Not to mention Wome what does he have to like about Mancini he was on the bench or in the stands for more than half the season. Interesting to see that they have Burdisso and Solari down as being indifferent, especially solari who i woulf have figured would have hated Mancini.

Ah well the waiting begins..........
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".