Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sacchi as the new technical director?

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Sacchi as the new technical director?

Calciomercato.com claims, that Moratti wants Sacchi for this position and wants to use our youth players more often.... Your thoughts about this??
    Inter o Morte

I made a all Forza Inter Forums FB Group. Join and unite!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259598095531

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Hmm, wouldnt that be weird...

I dunno, what does wittman think about that?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonyofdissonance
    Calciomercato.com claims, that Moratti wants Sacchi for this position and wants to use our youth players more often.... Your thoughts about this??
    it's a very good idea to use our youth players, the problem is that inter's youth system is poor as is our scouting for youngsters, the best we have scouted in the past decade were martins and andreolli, arigo sacchi is a good man for the job but there are doubts over his abilities.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    unless u have youth players like Messi you wont be winning scudetto's with them.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    unless u have youth players like Messi you wont be winning scudetto's with them.
    no the youthsystem needs to produce decent players not players that are going end up in Serie B or Serie C1A like andreolli, we need more players like pasquale, we need to produce the types of players that roma have produced bovo, de rossi, aquilani etc.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    I dont consider Bozo much of a player.

How many people would take moggi if he was available?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

i would take moggi.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    i would take moggi.
    That says it all.

Sacchi? FFS he failed everywhere he went after USA 94, failed with Milan, Parma, Real. We don't want to go to Serie B guys, we want to win stuff.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

is there no former inter player ready to take over the youth system??

with regards to messi, of course you need luck to find such a player, but take a look at all the youth players coming from barca(Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Fabregas, Luque, De La Pena, Guardiola etc.)

Barca has a similar youth school to Ajax. The players are brought up in a system and when they join the first team, they know from the start how to play and a lot of work is done on the youth teams. further, guys like Stoichkov, Guardiola, Ferrer, Nadal etc. come and visit the youth and teach them some tricks and help them.

The problem at Inter is that every year a new coach with a new philosphy comes and the youth section isn't paid the right attention.

It's a must to have more Fachetti's at the club. What are guys like Serena, Bergomi, etc. doing these days?
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by UhUhOleguer
    is there no former inter player ready to take over the youth system??

with regards to messi, of course you need luck to find such a player, but take a look at all the youth players coming from barca(Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Fabregas, Luque, De La Pena, Guardiola etc.)

Barca has a similar youth school to Ajax. The players are brought up in a system and when they join the first team, they know from the start how to play and a lot of work is done on the youth teams. further, guys like Stoichkov, Guardiola, Ferrer, Nadal etc. come and visit the youth and teach them some tricks and help them.

The problem at Inter is that every year a new coach with a new philosphy comes and the youth section isn't paid the right attention.

It's a must to have more Fachetti's at the club. What are guys like Serena, Bergomi, etc. doing these days?
    the biggest problem for inter is that there scouting is poor in the form of the scouts and there style of scouting.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    That says it all.

Sacchi? FFS he failed everywhere he went after USA 94, failed with Milan, Parma, Real. We don't want to go to Serie B guys, we want to win stuff.
    Right sacchi would be about the wors choice to make!!
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 10 Apr 06 at 13:03.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10
    Right sacchi would be about the wors choice to make!!
    if we realy sack mancini we have to get a good serie a prooven coach
    THere not talking about coaches fab, there talking about technical directors.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    THere not talking about coaches fab, there talking about technical directors.
    whao i almost thought so but still sacchi faild teribley at real why should we now get him`???????
    I think we should stick with what we have now !!
    only better choice would be moggi i mean he makes great deals, but i heat him he s corrupt and if we d get him we would throw away everything we stay fore so no to moggi no to sacchi!!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

well it's not like we are the only Italian team or for that matter European team with a youth team problem, with all due respect ours is just as good or as bad it depends on how you see it as Bbilans and Gobbis. but now it have never been our plan to develop allot of good young players. we are just like many other major teams who don't really do anything about it since we want already proven players. and don't really want to take the risk that it is too use youngsters. but with the uefa rule then we really have to change that mentality, like many other.

back to the subject Sacchi is as many of you already have mentioned a walking disaster, he is about the worst one we could get, but then again he might be a upgrade to those we already have

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonyofdissonance
    NO to first one, YES to 2nd one.

we shud use youth team players wherever we can i.e. as squad players who gets the Coppa matches.

Dellafiore, Potenza, Andreolli, Biava, Pasquale shud come back to replace ZM, Miha, Materazzi, Hammer, Wome.

they r not experienced players, but 1 thing they will play with more passion and commitment and motivation than these average (or in some cases ordinary) squad players.

i beleive the commitment level within the club and the attitude of the squad needs a complete overhauling ... and who better than our own young blood to bring some much needed motivation and desire to the team.

Fav. Player
    JZ

why not Cuper as tech director?

he was always good with the kids ... he used 2 play them a lot, and encourage them.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by 1919
    Dellafiore, Potenza, Andreolli, Biava, Pasquale shud come back to replace ZM, Miha, Materazzi, Hammer, Wome.
    name one othe club who would go that far.

None of them are proven back ups at all. Milan have Vogel, Costacurta, Ambrosini..Juve got Kovac, Giannicheda, Blasi and you want those guys

ah gee.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by 1919
    why not Cuper as tech director?

he was always good with the kids ... he used 2 play them a lot, and encourage them.
    yeah that's a very good point, but i doubt he want to return and moratti is very stubborn.

Fav. Player
    JZ

big deal.

Dellafiore is better than ZM.
    Pasquale is better than Wome.
    Andreolli is a better defender than Miha.
    Potenza is not as good as Matrix, but then Matrix is supposes to be our 4th CD.
    and finally Hammer is lightyears ahead of Biava, but how many matches does he play?

and in case of emergencies we may have to arrange a few players here and there ... thatz called management.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Andreolli already better th an Miha? ok..
    Pasquale better than wome? hmm

DellaFiore better then ZM? ok again.

Quesiton time...

What if Cambiasso got injured the night before a derby or champinos league final next year. U wont be ableto buy anyone then.

Youd be screwed.

Luckily i can bet my house on what u want to happen, wont.