Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forwards

Syria

10 years of FIF

Forwards

Lets brainstorm for strikers who could play alongside Adriano, we know we cant rely on Recoba. We know Martins just cant do it, he can barely recieve a pass without being tackled, let alone his bad finishing.

Kuijt
    Freak of a player who is now becoming a integral player for Van Basten. Has been scoring reguraly for a while. Not jsut his he a good scorer, he is a good overall player who unlike Martins can recieve the ball from the midfield and then do somethign with it like give it Adriano.

Height: 1.84m (wow)
    2003 - FC Utrecht. 34 Games, 20 Goals
    2004 - Feyenoord. 34 Games, 20 Goals
    2005 - Feyenoord. 34 Games, 29 Goals
    2006 - Feyenoord. 34 Games, 22 Goals

Now that is fkn amazing!!!
    From that list we can see he practically never misses a game! Reliable as hell, doesnt get injured, and scores helluva lot of goals! Would be excellent with Adriano.

Huntelaar.
    Young and scores freely. We ALL saw what he can do when he played against us. Maybe he hasnt proved himself like Kuijt but still a great prospect, can we miss him like we missed Ibra?

2004/2005 - 31 games 17 goals
    2005/2006 - 17 games 17 goals

Toni
    20 goals with Palermo and 28 already this season, do i have to say anymore?

Diego Milito
    Height: 1.79m
    I have always liked this player, his got a very good goalscoring record.
    31 Games and 13 goals this season for Zaragoza
    21 goals in 39 games with Genoa last season.

Tavano
    A player that is liked by our fans. Has scored amazingly well this season with Empoli.
    He has already been labled that new Chiesa.

Height: 173cm

2004/2005 Empoli, 19 Goals.
    This season he has 18 goals so far.

Now to sweaten t hat deal even further, not just his he italian but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavano
    She is a Florentine and that is why she would like to move back to Florence. If we are talking about dreams then Iím looking at Inter, but for now Iím just focused on doing well in the Empoli shirt.

Tevez
    Very talented player, id prefer him in my team over Messi, yes thats right.

His small and very quick. He scores alot of goals, but even better he has great passing and dribbling skills so his more then just a scorer, any striker would love him as a partner.

Henry:
    Would be a dream for any team, but alot will depend on wether Arsenal make the UCL next year. If they dont he will be available, most likely to Barca.

RVN:
    The RVN of old was the perfect striker. He did it so easily. When he scores reguraly they come...and they come in BIG numbers. Easily a player who can score many many many goals in one season, tap ins or not...they all count

Other players who would be good:

Villa, Crespo and Drogba.

Out of the lot, god damn i would loveeeee to have Toni, Kuijt or Tavano.

Fav. Player
    il capitano,el

Great anlyse Helal.

I say we go for either Kuijt or Tavano, they're the cheapest solutions right now.
    We gotta save some money and bring a worldclass CM and a proper LB.
    1934, 1938, 1982......2006

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

about kuyt...I believe in his 29 goals season, he had also something close to 20 assists. he is really a freak and he ain't the most talented, but he has a right attitude.

carlito is excellent too....
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by UhUhOleguer
    about kuyt...I believe in his 29 goals season, he had also something close to 20 assists. he is really a freak and he ain't the most talented, but he has a right attitude.
    That is an amazing stat...And for the record,

Kuijt ~ $12-$15 Million Euros

i missed somebody.

Nikola Zigic

I think the worlds tallest known proffesional player. And he is no Crouch, sorry i mean slouch.

He is VERY good with his feet, and can pass the ball well to as ive seen him setting up quite a few in the Serb team.

Has won 2 out of 3 years in the Serb Player of the Year awards which is voted by captains.

Apperantly he is a confessed Inter fan and would love to play alongwide Mihajlovic and Stankovic.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Nice post Helal.

Toni is my first choice, Tavano and Tevez come next on the list. Kuijt is a may be, seeing Bergkamp didn't do too well with us, I'm still a bit uncertain about Holland strikers. Right attitude counts a lot though, we need players with right attitude rather than Adriano-like attitude.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    My choices would be:

1.Tevez
    2.Tavanno
    3.Augero
    4.Toni( only if Adri is sold by the clowns that run our club)

IF anybody has Augero stat's in this years championship in Argentine please post them I can't find them anywere.

All I can find on him is:

Full name: Sergio Leonel Aguero
    Height: 1,72 m
    Weight: 74 kg

Thats from http://www.independiente.com/pages/swf_htm/home.htm

There site has no stats on how he has done this season.

just noticed he has 8 goals in the league this season. Don't know how many games. I can't get the stats only members of the site can and I am not paying to become a member just so I can get those stats.
    Last edited by Stefan; 22 Apr 06 at 14:45.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Helal, "The Hunter" Huntelaar, last time I checked, has score not only 17 goals but a freaking 33-34 goals from 32 matches this season. Truly unreal. He's scored some sick goals too, overheads, and some FKs as well.

Not saying that I want him though, since I'm still in a romantic delusion and believe in Martins.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    (1) Adriano
    (2) Tevez
    (3) Tavano
    (4) Cruz

Fav. Player

Canada

Mauro Esposito

04-05Cagliari 16 Goals, 34 Games
    05-06 Cagliari 5 Goals, 34 Games

Could be a good pickup for us. He's Italian, he can be used as a support striker alongside Adriano or as a winger too.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Very nice list helal but you have got to be kidding me about Drogba. Really? He has been nothing more than average in a star studded Chelsea line up. Do not want to get him at all.

Crespo meh he was here he tried, he left, no need to bring him back

Villa - Scored a hat trick in 5 minutes today, the guy has been in sick form this year but is much better playing on his own up there where he can ghost in when the defence is caught napping.

Kuijt though taltented would not be a good fit for Inter. it would take him a while to adjust to the Italian style and might suffer like Adriano has from the constant berating of the fans. The same might be said for The hunter too. Both are great up and comers but would not be able to step into a team like Inter and make the sort of impact we are expecting them to make.

We missed the Toni train and I dont think there is going to be another opportunity to get on it again.

Diego Milito I have not seen play so can not comment on his performance this season. Seems like a good goal scorer but the Serie B is very different from the Serie A.

I am in the Tavano fan club so I defintely want to see him at Inter next season. Hopefully the management will not screw it up.

Tevez also a good player whom I admire and would not mind seeing play next to Adriano so he is a definite option.

Henry is the dream though I think if he manages and upset with Arsenal this season in the CL might just end up staying there for the rest of his days. IMO he would be the ideal partner for Adriano.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Helal, "The Hunter" Huntelaar, last time I checked, has score not only 17 goals but a freaking 33-34 goals from 32 matches this season. Truly unreal. He's scored some sick goals too, overheads, and some FKs as well.

Not saying that I want him though, since I'm still in a romantic delusion and believe in Martins.

Handyo
    wake up from the illusion, it must be the flips that hypnotized you.

Mike, Esposito will suck ass at inter. Tavano being here would sh1t all over him.

Interfan28, Drogba been sh1t?

Fkn his been awesome, his game play has been so good this year.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Interfan28, Drogba been sh1t?

Fkn his been awesome, his game play has been so good this year.
    I never said Drogba was sh!t, I said he was average and above all I see him bein a piss poor partner for Adriano who should be constantly in our thoughts when we are thinking of possible forwards. Until it is made officialy that he has left we should be looking for someone that would accompany his skill set best.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Syria

10 years of FIF
    If i thought Drogba would of been adequte then i would of added him in a more major way, however i did not

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    My choices would be:

1.Tevez
    2.Tavanno
    3.Augero
    4.Toni( only if Adri is sold by the clowns that run our club)
    Why but ,Toni should be a player next to adriano not if adriano leaves who noes what combo whould come outa that

But Augero man hiz fukn Gun! would love him at inter!!

it can hardly be a surprice what I want

You missed Cassano, but I guess you leaved him out of purpose, I know he hasn't had a great season with allot of shitty performances, and that he is a prima donna. but that dos not mean that he would fit the bill very well.

I do want Toni and Cassano simply because I'm convinced that they can do the job that our current strikers can't do, but if I have too chose a striker as Adriano's Partner then it will defiantly leave Toni out since those two wouldn't work together. and another stumbling block is as someone mentioned his price and his age.

I would still prefer Cassano as my nr. one pick.
    Tavano would be. nr. 2
    Tevez nr. 3

there is a reason why I want Italians and that is, that we have seen plenty of evidence the last many season that those foreigners doesnt give a **** about our club, and the game against Villareal was the last draw I could take, I have simply got enough of it, if that is the enthusiasm that we can expect from foreigners then I don't want them.

Kuijt sounds interesting, but and it's a big but he still have to prove himself in a better league, before I would even consider it.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Saviours
    it can hardly be a surprice what I want

You missed Cassano, but I guess you leaved him out of purpose, I know he hasn't had a great season with allot of shitty performances, and that he is a prima donna. but that dos not mean that he would fit the bill very well.

I do want Toni and Cassano simply because I'm convinced that they can do the job that our current strikers can't do, but if I have too chose a striker as Adriano's Partner then it will defiantly leave Toni out since those two wouldn't work together. and another stumbling block is as someone mentioned his price and his age.

I would still prefer Cassano as my nr. one pick.
    Tavano would be. nr. 2
    Tevez nr. 3

there is a reason why I want Italians and that is, that we have seen plenty of evidence the last many season that those foreigners doesnt give a **** about our club, and the game against Villareal was the last draw I could take, I have simply got enough of it, if that is the enthusiasm that we can expect from foreigners then I don't want them.

Kuijt sounds interesting, but and it's a big but he still have to prove himself in a better league, before I would even consider it.
    We have also seen italians not giving a dam about Inter. it's not the nationality that matters it's the attitude and character of the player.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello
    Why but ,Toni should be a player next to adriano not if adriano leaves who noes what combo whould come outa that

But Augero man hiz fukn Gun! would love him at inter!!
    Toni-Adri would be the same as Vieri-Adri it won't work.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    We have also seen italians not giving a dam about Inter. it's not the nationality that matters it's the attitude and character of the player.
    Excellent Stefan!

Look at players like Capitano and Cambiasso, maybe not italian but surely love and give all to the team.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Wait for Kujit after the WC Then judge him. I think he's really good btw. Huntelaar is great too...

Toni would be way better than Henry with Adriano

Aguero only with a Totti-Kaka role...

Tavano and Tevez the best solutions. Lucarelli as well. And maybe Zigic as back up. We also have Recoba and Cruz, Martins may leave

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Ronaldo
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -