Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Empoli - Inter

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Empoli - Inter

Game number 36 in what has been a forgettable season. Will be interesting to see our next Italian forward in action.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

30 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater
    Game number 36 in what has been a forgettable season. Will be interesting to see our next Italian forward in action.
    It's almost scary to say that we could be distracted by the Coppa Italia final...

Adriano should be back, at least on the bench.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti, Camb

It's funny to say this but I trust more our B team. If we get them into the field, then we will win. But as I said before, I prefer B team for Coppa so this should be played by our "A" team... so i'm worried

Fav. Player

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Franco
    It's funny to say this but I trust more our B team. If we get them into the field, then we will win. But as I said before, I prefer B team for Coppa so this should be played by our "A" team... so i'm worried
    Nooo faccking way bro. Coppa has to have our A team because we need to win something this year, we can have a B+ team out there vs. Empoli.

-----Cruz-Momente-----

Kily-C.Zanetti-Pizarro-Solari

Wome-Burdi-Matrix-Zanetti

----------Cesar-----------

Whatever something like that...at this point of the season...who gives a shit lol. As long as we have a few key players rested for Roma

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I would really like to see Burdisso as central defender for once. It's no use playing him as defender on wing since he's really a central defender and nothing else. He's our future starting material so better try to integrate him to our game as central defender. I don't give a sh1t about who's playing in front or at the midfield.

Fav. Player
    JZ

i think there will more of the 4-3-3 that we apparently played last week.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

It will be hard to see Mancini try something out like that in an away match. He might though as an experiment to see if it will work for the Coppa games and for next year. I think playing the 4-3-3 against Roma would be best. They like to pack the midfield by having one extra player in the attack and essentially three centeral midfielders you might force that unit to split apart and give you more space as they try to contain one or the other.

PS: I thought Tavano went down injured a little while ago I am not sure if he will even make this game.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Syria

10 years of FIF
    No mate, his fine.
    According to Gazzetta:

4-2-3-1

23Balli
    46Raggi
    6Coda
    50Pratali
    3Lucchini
    4Almiron
    5Moro
    24Buscè
    80Vannucchi
    10Tavano
    99Riganò

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Good stuff I look forward to seeing him in action. I know he had been injured earlier like a couple of games ago and they were not sure at the time if he would make it back this season.

Hopefully TLN or RAI will decide to show this game, prolly not though

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Spain

yeah i agree, i have more confidence in the b team with solari, cruz, cz and all that stuff... look at they're games vs messina or reggina.... vs crap teams better play with them this 3 last games.

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

When's the coppa final?
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    When's the coppa final?
    3 May is the first leg.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFan28
    Hopefully TLN or RAI will decide to show this game, prolly not though
    TLN only shows 2 games a weekend now, and of the four teams that will be shown, not one is named Inter. At least you have the option of RAI.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

New Zealand

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_neroazzurro
    yeah i agree, i have more confidence in the b team with solari, cruz, cz and all that stuff... look at they're games vs messina or reggina.... vs crap teams better play with them this 3 last games.
    Then we must ask ourselves why our "A" team sucks at versing crap teams. Oh opps, they also suck at versing good teams. That makes them worse than our "B" team.

The likes of C.Z, Solari, Cruz and even Matrix can easily replace few members in our "A" squad, Mancini just doesn't have the guts to do so.
    Wallace

Jimmy
    I always hate to play against Igli Vanucchi. The man is an unbelievable diver, and a fantastic free-kick taker. He must have scored a couple of times against us for sure.

Will not even follow this game, as it collides with Sheffield Utd - Crystal Palace.

Spain

Yes! B team but with JZ, Toldo.... maybe we can add Cambiasso and Stankovic.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    I always hate to play against Igli Vanucchi. The man is an unbelievable diver, and a fantastic free-kick taker. He must have scored a couple of times against us for sure.
    Correct. He scored one heck of a FK against us when we played away in Empoli in 02/03. If you remember, that was the last match when J.Zanetti last scored a goal for Inter. Vannucchi also scored a cracker of a curler against us when we thrased them 4-1 earlier this season.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Might as well stick with the same formation as last weekend. The result suggests it worked well enough, (I didn't catch the game as I was at work) so correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure why but i'd kinda love to see Cruz overtake Adriano in the goals tally. He deserves it. Maybe then people will accept he can play as a starter and not just as a sub.

Forza Cruz

Forza B team

Another game, another win? I hope so, this comes as a low pressure game, we have to win it because we are Inter and nothing else.

Also we must not forget that we have an important game on wednesday, that can bring us our only trophy this season, it's a trophy and I want it

We shoud use the same team that beat Reggina and bring on Adriano (if he's fit) in the last 20-30 minutes to "prepare" him for Roma's game.
    Last edited by Pi; 30 Apr 06 at 17:58.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Stupid TLN and RAI again not showing this game. To tell you the truth I only really wanted to see this game so that I could possibly see Tavano in action.

Oh well at least RAI is showing the Coppa game hopefully Adriano ownes like last year.