Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from a Roma fan

Hello from a Roma fan

Hi All,

I am a huge Roma fan, but I have nothing against Inter. I can't stand the Juve and Milan thugs, and with Inter, there is nothing really you can dislike. Well maybe or Coach, he is ex-laziale

I was born in Rome, I am italian, but have lived half my life in England, but now i live in Germany. (Talk about been European)

Well, i thought i would sign up here, and post now and again, i like to see Serie A from a different prospective. I hope i can post with some friendly banter for the Coppa Italia final and beyond.

I will be in Milan around May 14th, hopefully to go the Milan vs Roma, to see Roma beat your other half again !!!

So take care all.

p.s. i know my name is spellt wrong it should be "Giallorossi" but i did it on purpose......honest.

Ciao

Luke

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Yup Hi,
    Well our Ultras are supposed to have a friendly relationship with Lazio Ultras and stuff, but still we have nothing against Roma. Great team if you ask me . Infact I am one of those few interista's who just cant stand Lazio at all. Plus I also love Roma's hatred for Juve. Really hope that you guys can qualify for CL, but I hardly doubt it. Fiorentina have easy games, while you are three points behind, and are playing last game against Milan.

About Coppa Italia, you'll see half of fans here, saying that they dont care about it, but I still want to get a silverware from this year. We'll see what happens
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    itd be damn good to see the double done on milan from Roma this season

When is Totti coming back?

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome Luke, I hope you enjoy your stay. Despite our ultras close relationship with your city rivals I’ve always preferred you team/fans because of your hatred for Gobbi. Anyway best of luck for the upcoming final. Just as a punishment for our shitty player performances as of late I seriously wouldn’t mind you guys winning it. So a genuine good luck for that.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    welcome on board!!!!
    I realy hope u beat milan, even if this could mean that juve winns lo scudetto!!!!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Thanks alot for the warm welcome !!! In all my years of supporting Roma, i never really knew about the relationship between Lazio and Inter ! Ah well, i learn ! But Lazio are just about the worst team in the world !!!

Yea Inter have had quite a bad season, for you standards. Well at least its nothing bad compared to Roma last season !!! I think in a few years Inter will probably finally get a scudetto, just like us

I think we can still get fourth, as i cant see viola picking up all points in the next 3 games, i still think we can make it. Even if we dont, We have great players, and most of them want to stay, so im confident next season will be a cracker for us, we will finish higher than fourth.

As for Totti, there are rumours he could make an apperence for us on Chievo, Totti wants to play, but Spalletti doesnt want to risk it, so if he does or not, he will be fit for the Coppa Italia, against you I'm quite confident we can beat ya this year, unlike last year, it will be a good match.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I want us to win it

Welcome Giall(o)rossi, and visit the forums more often. More than half the forum is about non-Inter stuff anywayz

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

welcome on board mate, i pritty much loath roma, but hey not as much as ac merda or gobbi

i can still remember totti's great goal against us this season, man that was class!!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Welcome Romano I know Inter Ultras are very close to Nazio fans, but I really hate those phucks, while the Romani sure have heart. And you have one of the few icons in modern football as captain, Er Pupone!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

You spelt it wrong Frisko, it's Lazio, and in case you were wondering the ASR Ultras are just as 'bad'.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and,

''A Roma solo la Lazio''

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player

Canada

Ciao, Romanista.

Although as a club I prefer Lazio (history, fans, etc), when it comes to players it's definetly Roma for me. Totti is probably my favourite player in all of football and Mancini is soon-to be

RAZZA
    ROMANA
    FIGLI
    DI

...finish it Fabio

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Nooooooooo we are amici with half of Rome!

Instead you should say to the new guy, 'Il vero Romano non si unisce con un Napoletano!' (Roma ultras were friends of the Napoli ultras for 11 years!)

Fabio

P.S PUTTANA
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forum Luke.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallrossi
    I will be in Milan around May 14th, hopefully to go the Milan vs Roma, to see Roma beat your other half again !!!
    Welcome Giallrossi.

Wow, the scudetto sounds like it's in Roma's hand, Roma will determine who to hand it to, Gobbi or Bbilan...

Which team you want more?
    Wallace

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Id take Lazio over Roma anyday.

Mike!!! ive figured why Roberto hasnt been able to get on the forum lately. It all started when Tottina got injured lol.

Depression for the first few days and now i think he spends time with Francesco during his recovery time.

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Welcome, Luke. I would've taunted you and say we gonna beat u and sh!t like that, but after a disastrous season and Totti's goal against us, I won't open my mouth. how's your name said? is it luuk or lukay? I was wondering since your italian, and Most (if not all) Italian names end with a pronounced vowel. I only know of buffon that doesn't end with a vowel. Scary avatar Fabio.
    Take What's Yours......

Spain

Welcome to the forum Giallrossi

Roma and Inter should be friends, we both hate those ****ers from Juve and Milan, actually it's true that Inter is sympathizer of Lazio, and everybody know how Lazio and Roma hate each other, but i have always liked Roma more than Lazio, in the last years the only shirt i have buyed is the Roma shirt of last year, and i also love the fact that of the 4 big clubs of Italy (Inter,Juve,Milan,Roma) Roma is the only one who supports the youngsters to be in the first team squad, and look at De Rossi, Aquilani, TOTTI!

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome. I prefer Roma to Lazio but I also prefer Viola to you guys in the CL. Nothing personal.

Good luck against us in the Coppa finals. Some care but I have a feeling alot of people here could care less if we lose.

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    But Lazio are just about the worst team in the world !!!

Well said. I hate Lazio after our almost-Scudetto-winning year, despite the good relationship between ultras.

and welcome, romanista!
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Luke I always heard that the majority of Roma fans are mostly from Roma, while Nazio fans are from the sorrounding areas, and generally richer people/less passionate. Is that true?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion