Page 1 of 277 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Forwards Rumours Topic

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Forwards Rumours Topic

As we have recently discussed here, I will be opening 4 separare topics for rumours, one for each position. Please post the majority of the rumours in these topics. This means that rumours such as Riquelme or Mancini or Makinwa or Alex should be discussed inside. But for persistent rumours like Cassano or Chivu, you can open separate individual topics. Should there be any official transfer, another new topic will be opened to discuss that. In the case that there is already a topic open regarding that particular player, for example, Cassano, then we will discuss in that topic but I will change the topic's title instead of opening a new one.

Also be reminded that non-related transfers should not be discussed in this topics. You can go into the European Leagues forum and discuss them in the appropriate topics.

To be fair, since this is a change, I will conduct a poll at the end of the month to see if you guys like this change or whether you want to go back to the old system or Tim's suggestion of a topic for every rumour.

Thank you very much.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    And the forwards who have been rumoured to Inter are:

Arrivals:

Makinwa
    Cassano
    D.Milito

Departures:

Vieri
    Cruz
    Recoba

We don't need anyone, but or management of monkeys will surely do something.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

I'm happy with our forwards, but Makinwa is almost certain so who's leaving?

Even though I'm gonna go against a lot of people here, I want Recoba to stay. Adriano and Oba are staying. So is either Recoba, Vieri or Cruz.

Now, I would pick Cruz cause I like Recoba and Vieri is getting back to his old form, but Cruz is an awesome backup...... 6 forwards?
    "It is better to improve what you have than to wish for the things you don't have"

Toldone, Capitano (Pupi), Cafe, Patron, Ill Muro, Matrix, Cuchu, Deki, Sulley, Lucho, Chino, Mario, Ibra.

Forza Inter!!!

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

MORATTI: "ADRIANO'S STAYING WITH US"
    Monday, 13 June 2005 14:26:28
    MILAN - (ANSA) - Adriano will remain at Inter, and Cassano is not the 'present' Nerazzurri fans are expecting. In an interview with Gr Parlamento programme Politics in Football, Massimo Moratti confirmed that the Brazilian is not leaving Milan. "After last night it's difficult to leg go a player of Adriano's potential," said the Inter patron, confirming his 'no' to Real Madrid. "After the double at the Olimpico," joked Moratti, "his value has increased..."

"Without Adriano we would have to rebuild the entire attack," explained Moratti. And in the future Inter side there doesn't seem to be room for someone like Antonio Cassano. "It's a deal that will never happen," Moratti said. "He's a fun player but I don't think he would add anything to a department which is already abundant. He would bring us more problems than advantages."

Moratti reassured the fans by saying that they will soon have the present promised them. "I hope to complete the squad by giving the fans a small satisfaction, also for their patience," he said. "Winning the Coppa Italia is an important step for next year. Mancini wants to win."

=======================================

Well if we take what he said to heart then I must say it doesn't look like Cassano will end up in the Nerazzuri colors. But in sport anything is possible so I wouldn't totally count him out just yet.

I still wonder what this "surprise" is though. Hopefully it's not simply the announcement of Veron staying.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

CRUZ: "UNIQUE AND SPECIAL FEELINGS"
    Thursday, 16 June 2005 01:26:32

MILAN - "I'm pleased. We all deserve this cup, because we have been doing well for months," said Julio Cruz to Inter Channel after lifting the Coppa Italia. "Roma had nothing to lose, and we showed the right attention on the pitch tonight.

"Let's enjoy this party now, then we'll start thinking about next season. I'd like to stay at Inter. I wouldn't like to leave because it's a player's dream to come to such a big club. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the fans. Today we experienced unique and special feelings."

Just wanted to say, that Cruz has been one of my favourite players in recent months. All I hope we can keep the gardener. He's definately classt enough for Inter. Classy enough for any club in the world. And what we've seen in recent months, I have positive feelings keeping him.

Another case, Recoba. I didn't see him even celebrating last night at the pitch last night. We've seen him last time in nerazzurri shirt, if I had to bet.

What about Vieri?.. someone knows?
    Im Back..

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Cruz is so under-rated. I don't know why people look past him so much but he has the striking proess to be in the Argentine national team.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    cruz is amazng, supersub!
    must keep him and he just said on inter.it he wants to stay!
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    If we want to compete for the Scudetto and Champions League titles, we need players like Cruz, Karagounis as back up players. Players, who don't complain despite being benched and those who DELIVERS when they are given the opportunity.

Cruz & Kargaounis -->

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    If we want to compete for the Scudetto and Champions League titles, we need players like Cruz, Karagounis as back up players. Players, who don't complain despite being benched and those who DELIVERS when they are given the opportunity.

Cruz & Kargaounis -->
    yep, also we have to keep Kily! we cant let him go, ill be very sad if he does. any of those 3 players actually

Recoba should probably leave...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    defense: favalli samuel cordoba javier
    bench: coco matrix miha gamarra

mid: solari veron(pizarro) cuchu deki
    bench: kily c.zanetti kara ze maria

attack: adriano vieri
    bench: oba cruz and (recoba)

there are few players that maybe doesnt deserve to play for big club but inter finally made great team, great atmospfere so there is no reason to get rid of few player that arent top class; miha matrix...

keep them, bring samuel and solari only
    sell emre davids meyde... meyde would be better choice to keep then kara, but kara is great bench player, meyde isnt...
    great inter
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Spain

I hope cruz stays here minimum 2 years more, he always is a bench player and he never talk shit about that.... and when he plays he do his job, like solari at merdagalacticos.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Guys remember it's the FORWARDS THREAD!
    Formations and stuff should be in the "Next Year's Inter" thread.

BTW I'm guessing the only likely player to come to the club for this position is Makinwa. The only player likely to leave is Recoba. I really wouldn't see the point of selling Cruz.

But I'm starting to think that Adriano and Martins might not be the best duo due to Adriano's habit of going to the wings. Martins is simply not a hitman. That's why signing Gilardino would have been perfect, but I guess even so our attack is so strong that no matter what we will still have the best of the best in Italy.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Santigol

I thought this out yesterday, I think we'll be surprised, because I think that Cruz will stay, and infact it will be Vieri and Recoba to leave.
    Neither of them were in the celebrations, and unfortunately (Vieri) they will be leave the club.

Adriano
    Martins
    Cruz

Vieri: Makinwa?
    Recoba: Vucinic?

But I doubt we'll get two strikers of that calibre.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Vucinic? his a great talent. but we cant pull that money out from anywhere, unless we give up on Pizarro, Solari and Samuel or any other defender.

Makinwa? He will be worth about 1.5 Million.

So...

Martins
    Adriano
    Cruz
    Makinwa

But i dont think Vieri will leave, and u never know about Recoba.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

I'll be honest, I don't want Vucinic or Makinwa, IMO they will both be failures, if Recoba and Vieri do leave, just get me a Di Vaio on loan or something, I want a proven striker, we can't take the risk of jugglig with a supposedly future star.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Han, I have a suggestion, let;s make the four threads sticky....
    so people can notice that this one is the major threads
    -----------------------

Fav. Player

Canada

Vieri won't leave. He will retire with us because he knows it's pointless to leave. If I were Recoba I would've left a while ago so I think he might leave even though there havent been any rumours concerning him.

Adriano, Martins, Cruz, Vieri are keepers. Cruz is our supersub/gobbi-killer and Vieri is Vieri I don't have to explain.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Quote Originally Posted by cool_emre
    Han, I have a suggestion, let;s make the four threads sticky....
    so people can notice that this one is the major threads
    That a good idea...!
    There are tooooo many threads
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.