Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Blues and Rock'n'Roll and other Rock genre

  1. #1

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    Blues and Rock'n'Roll and other Rock genre

    I can see that there have been made a topic for Jazz, techno genre, so I thought we should have a topic for those genres above. just talk about everything you like.

    notice this is not a thread for pop music make you own if you like.

    I would be surprised if anyone else listen to the same kind of music as I do.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    I got the new one with Joe Bonamassa, his reminds of Stevie Ray Vaughan too those who are not know him. and I can really recommend it if you like Stevie's music. it's absolutely class.

  3. #3
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    get it right, its 'dance' not 'tecnho'
    I like some rock,

    Nirvana, Oasis, Acceptance, Sum41, Muse. All great bands, especially when having a smoke of some sort.


  4. #4

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    get it right, its 'dance' not 'tecnho'
    I like some rock,

    Nirvana, Oasis, Acceptance, Sum41, Muse. All great bands, especially when having a smoke of some sort.
    I can't really see the difference between it.

    Nirvana was great too bad that Kurt Cobain committed suicide. he was such a good song writer.

  5. #5
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Techno is a sub genre of Dance.

    Dance/electro music is house, trance, techno, breaks etc...

    Tecnho is only a kind of dance, i dont like it at all but i love dance music overall, make sense?

    Anyway, yeh shame about Kurt.
    Last edited by snake; 27 Apr 06 at 13:50.


  6. #6
    pablito's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Nov 05
    Posts
    1,830
    Thanked
    8 times
    Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

    Australia

    lol, the only rock i listen too, is on gta San andreas radio
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

  7. #7
    cozzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 06
    Posts
    619
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Stankovic



    The only reason Nivarna are so popular was because KC blew his brains out. If there was not all that hype about that they would not be as well know as they are today, even though to be fair he did write some brilliant songs, but loads of rubbish too.

  8. #8
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Jun 05
    Posts
    1,894
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    R.Baggio



    Quote Originally Posted by cozzi
    The only reason Nivarna are so popular was because KC blew his brains out. If there was not all that hype about that they would not be as well know as they are today, even though to be fair he did write some brilliant songs, but loads of rubbish too.
    I disagree, im not much into rock and dont have much insight. But even i, can tell you that kurt was simply outstanding. Voice so good that it was a chorus by itself. Love his energy.
    Black N Blue Heart

    Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

  9. #9

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    Quote Originally Posted by cozzi
    The only reason Nivarna are so popular was because KC blew his brains out. If there was not all that hype about that they would not be as well know as they are today, even though to be fair he did write some brilliant songs, but loads of rubbish too.
    Nirvana was extremely popular way before that happened. So saying that, it's the main reason for their popularity is not true, Cobain lyric and voice caught the young people who felt the same way as he did. but his dead has caused him to become a legend, that means that allot of younger people who weren't old enough at the time Nirvana existed have begin to listen to them.

  10. #10
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    They may have had some sh1t songs but releasing smells like teen spirit jsut sent them to the top. U dont need a dead body of kurt to make that one where it is today.


  11. #11
    cozzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 06
    Posts
    619
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Stankovic



    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Saviours
    Nirvana was extremely popular way before that happened. So saying that, it's the main reason for their popularity is not true, Cobain lyric and voice caught the young people who felt the same way as he did. but his dead has caused him to become a legend, that means that allot of younger people who weren't old enough at the time Nirvana existed have begin to listen to them.
    Nivarna were very popular about the early 90s and they were one of the biggest resons the whole grunge thing go off the ground. But now everywhere you look there is 10 year old kids with Nivarna hoodies on and they only do it because of what KC did.They dont like the music but the hype that surrounds him. If KC did not top himself I just dont think they would still be as popular as they are today.

  12. #12
    kova9's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 05
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

    Croatia

    Bon Jovi...Its the real rock bend!! Hate sissies like U2, you got the real man band here!! 23 years together, 9 studio albums, preformed in 50 different countries, sold over 100 million albums, and still holding a record with "Crossroad" which is the most selling album of all the times..Michael Jackson's "Thriller" comes 2nd..

    Anyway, I'm going to their concert in Munchen, Olimpic Stadium on May 28th..!!Can't wait!!

    Have A Nice Day
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

    Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

  13. #13
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    Bon Jovi...Its the real rock bend!! Hate sissies like U2, you got the real man band here!! 23 years together, 9 studio albums, preformed in 50 different countries, sold over 100 million albums, and still holding a record with "Crossroad" which is the most selling album of all the times..Michael Jackson's "Thriller" comes 2nd..

    Anyway, I'm going to their concert in Munchen, Olimpic Stadium on May 28th..!!Can't wait!!

    Have A Nice Day
    lol bloody Bon Jovi and his sing along songs, im so over them by now.


  14. #14
    kova9's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 05
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

    Croatia

    "his" !! For Christ sake its not "his" its "theirs"..Bon Jovi is a 4-man band, Jon Bon Jovi is a frontman, get the difference..

    "sing along songs"...I don't get it???
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

    Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •