Thread: Forum Donations

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Forum Donations

Note: This thread is different from the earlier one with the same name.

Guys, as most of you know, the forum crashed for a few days recently, but was semi-miraculously brought back to life, better than before. Essentially, it was no miracle, but the simple act of transferring the forums to a semi-dedicated server.

As you can see for yourself, the forum has grown a lot since we first started out in the old forums (with phpBB). As such, our new web hosting providers demanded our move to a semi-dedicated solution in order to better fit our needs, and to lessen the load on their end.

This move comes at a cost; to the tune of $75 a month. However, since the previous move was paid for in full for a year, a pro-rated discount of $15 per month has been effected till Dec 2006. As such, till then, our monthly recurring costs total $60 a month.

Thus, the forum would greatly appreciate any form of donation, big or small, from its members. Even a few dollars or Euros will go a long way to helping keep the forum afloat. Also, there is no compulsion no donate - any made will be completely volitional.

If you are interested in making donations, kindly click on the PayPal button displayed above. If you do not have PayPal, and you wish to donate through other methods, kindly PM myself, Handoyo or Jimmy to arrange alternative forms of payment.

Thanks for listening.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Oh, btw, in a bid to maintain transparency, here are some details you might like to know -
    • Our web host is Hostgator
    • This page details all of Hostgator's web hosting accounts
    • We were formerly on the Swamp hosting account; we were paid up in full for a year from Dec 2005 to Dec 2006
    • We have upgraded to the Semi-Dedicated server solution
    If there are any other details you are interested in knowing, feel free to ask.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Donations can be made by paypal ONLY? or can they be made like the previous ones?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Pedro, I still think you can do it the old way. Tim mentioned that payments with other methods can be arranged with him or Han.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    What date of the month (ish) do u have to make the payments by? Just so I know when to transfer any money I send by..

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Pedro, I still think you can do it the old way. Tim mentioned that payments with other methods can be arranged with him or Han.
    Thanks Hamed, I re-read Miki's post and I saw it, my bad. I will check my finances and see how much can I donate.
    Last edited by Pi; 29 Apr 06 at 20:36.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Pi
    Donations can be made by paypal ONLY? or can they be made like the previous ones?
    As clarified by Hamed, yes, you can make payments via other methods. Contact one of the Admins if you're attempting to make a non-PayPal donation.

Quote Originally Posted by Katiey86
    What date of the month (ish) do u have to make the payments by? Just so I know when to transfer any money I send by..
    The last invoice was issued on the 20th of April; the due date for payment was 4 days later.

Thanks to all.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

How about giving free POP3 mail accounts @forza-inter.com to everyone who has donated??
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    How about giving free POP3 mail accounts @forza-inter.com to everyone who has donated??
    Good idea Jake, we'll discuss about this.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I will see what I can do guys. As you know from last time banks here don't allow us to transfer money to foreign bank accounts and I don't have a credit card. So I will see if I can maybe arrange to use someone else credit card to make the donation.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Hmm, I tred to register paypal account... as soon as i have got a CC... but it doesnt have Indonesia on the list...
    I am also reluctant to send the money through air mail.... (I've got Han's address). I just wonder if anyone from Indonesia could help me with. Someone with paypal account and willing to have his bank account to accept my money...
    Last edited by cool_cuchu; 10 Nov 06 at 04:28.
    -----------------------