Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Capello

Capello

Capelo-juve!!!Shit!!!!i wanted him in Inter but the fucking "old lady" took him.
    .......................CEZAR...................... .....
    ....CAPITANO...CHIVU.....CAFFE....ALEX
    ............DEKI.....VERON.....VDM.........
    ......................ROMAN..................
    ............OBAGOL.........ADRIANO......

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Moratti

I don't care about next season,I don't care about every season until Moratti leave this club.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is certainly bad news for us since he signed for 3 years so we know we wont see him at least till then,so Zac's replacement if it happens after next year at most will be someone else.I hope this move backfires on Juve.

If u think we are angry or disappointed our Romanista brothers are FUMING
    This will definately make the game between Roma and Juve in Roma very very tense and exciting....They hate that its Juve of all teams and i hope their players show it on the pitch.
    Ziyad Of Boston

And....Emerson also will probably to juve....

Capello is best. he also wanted INTER. :cry2: :cry2:

Where is INTER's transfer market?????????????? Zac? Davids? Veron? We certainly need Capello,Emerson.

Moratti..

Where is money and plan????
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Bahrain

Roma fume as Capello walks out

MILAN, May 28 (Reuters) - Coach Fabio Capello's decision to walk out on AS Roma to take over from Marcello Lippi at their rivals Juventus has shocked the Serie A runners-up and infuriated their fans.
    A banner expressing in crude terms the feeling most Roma fans have towards Juventus was draped near the entrance to Roma's Trigoria training ground on Friday just hours after the news that Capello had signed a three-year deal with the 27-times Italian champions.

Local radio stations were bombarded with calls from Roma fans labelling Capello a 'traitor' and hurling abuse at Juventus while the club's senior management called an emergency meeting.

Lazio are their city rivals but Juve is the team Roma fans truly despise -- the symbol of northern Italian wealth and success.

Losing Capello hurts enough but losing him to Juventus is a real kick in the stomach for the 'Giallorossi', who fear that several of their top players will follow new Real Madrid recruit Walter Samuel out of the club.

Capello is unlikely to be forgiven for leaving Roma for Juventus for the second time in his career.

Back in 1970, he was sold to Juve along with two other Roma players, defender Luciano Spinosi and striker Fausto Landini, as the spine of the 1969 Italian Cup winning side was exported as a package to Turin.

The resulting violent protests eventually forced the club president Alvaro Marchini to leave the club.

History could be repeating itself -- Juve have already signed Roma's highly rated young French defender Jonathan Zebina and their talented Brazil international midfielder Emerson confirmed he has been approached by the Turin side.

The fan's favourite and club captain Francesco Totti has repeated on several occasions that he will consider leaving the club if they do not remain a competitive force in Serie A.

Should top players, especially Totti, leave there will be uproar. Roma president Franco Sensi, already struggling to deal with the club's heavy debts, is likely to face the ire of the supporters.

The trauma comes at the end of a season in which Roma were the only team that looked to have a chance of catching eventual champions AC Milan and they finished comfortably ahead of third placed Juventus.

Now Sensi and his advisors must find a man capable of stepping into Capello's shoes and keeping Roma among the top sides in the country.

The two most obvious candidates for the post are Cesare Prandelli, who was heavily tipped to take over at Juventus after guiding troubled Parma to fifth place, and Chelsea's Roma born coach Claudio Ranieri who is expected to leave the London club shortly.
    Ziyad Of Boston

This is a great day for Inter. Zac stays, Capello to Juve. Inter prepared to negotiate for Davids. YAY!!! Facchetti is the best!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Jimmy
    Gismo, if it wasn´t you, I´d say you were ironic. But I assume you were serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Gismo, if it wasn´t you, I´d say you were ironic. But I assume you were serious?
    Yes you are right.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I'm also pissed that f*cking Juve got Capello since he is a great coach. Zebina going to Juve doesn't bother me that much but if they get Emerson that will be the straw that broke the camels back

Fav. Player
    Ibrahimović

seriously im SHOCKED .....

PHUCK ...Juve r gonna b good now ...

We have da reject Zachaphuckinroni
    I love Internazionale just too much.

I became a fan of Internazionale because of Roberto Baggio ..

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    With Capello,Kapo,Chevanton,Zebina they will be very strong!!
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Did we even consider to hire this guy?

Jimmy
    I just thought that Capello was untouchable this summer, so I never even considered him. Now, Juve has showed that he wasn´t untouchable at all. So why didn´t Inter consider him? Perhaps the best coach during the 90´s and has showed he can coach in modern football as well.

And he´s a hard-ass that could make our primadonnas work for their money.

So are you dissapointed that we didn´t get him?

Jimmy
    Not really, since I´ve never taken it in account. Thinking back and see the results, might make me a bit disappointed.

i remember last year capello said he wouldnt move to juve as a 'lifestyle decision' and in the same interview he said he would come running to inter so good work moratti...anyway i never bought that prandelli to juve crap cuz juve are a huge club they would never go to a manager that had one good season

by the way it must be great to be a juve fan this summer unlike us milan and juve did good so far in the summer unlike us disscusing who would be a bigger flop veron or davids

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

So this means that he had a clause allowing him to walk-out? This is really poor management since you build a team according to a coach and you better be sure that he's gonna stick around.

I am still shocked and disappointed in Capello since i thought he was one of the honest people left in Serie A but i guess the Juve virus is too strong. Now, i don't think Emerson will go to Juve. Roma's fans are so pissed that i don't think their management would risk selling Emerson to Juve.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

And the dominos keep on falling:

Prandelli is new Roma boss Friday 28 May, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Less than 24 hours after losing Fabio Capello to Juventus, Roma have chosen Cesare Prandelli as their new Coach.

“We have just completed our negotiations,” revealed Director of Sport Franco Baldini. “We discussed all our plans for the team and then agreed on the financial terms of the contract."

The Parma boss emerged as the early favourite to take over the cash-strapped club following Capello’s shock switch to Turin on Friday morning.

The Giallorossi appeared to be taken by surprise, but by that same evening they had agreed a three-year contract with Prandelli.

It is reported that the former Venezia Coach is set to earn £1m for the first season, rising to £1.2m for the second and £1.3m for the final year of his contract.

Although the news is not yet official, the announcement that Prandelli will sit on the Stadio Olimpico bench will come through on Saturday morning.

The 46-year-old tactician has already proved with his fifth-placed finish this year that he can work with a young side in financial difficulties, as Parma were forced to sell top stars such as Adriano, Emanuele Filippini and Adrian Mutu.

Ironically, he was in the running for the Juventus job before it was handed to Capello in a shock move.

Prandelli has seen off competition from Chelsea’s Claudio Ranieri and Perugia boss Serse Cosmi – both lifelong Roma fans – to take this prestigious position.

He made his Serie A debut with Atalanta in 1993-94 and has also sat on the benches of Lecce, Verona, Venezia and Parma.

Bahrain

Totti speechless at Capello switch Friday 28 May, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francesco Totti was astonished to discover Roma were now without a Coach, while the Director of Sport admits he was as shocked as anyone.

“I knew absolutely nothing of this,” confessed the Giallorossi captain when he was told that Fabio Capello has joined Juventus.

Totti was at the Coverciano training ground with the Italy squad when he learned of the surprise news this morning, but refused to meet with journalists.

“However,” he added, “I stick by what I said before. I will only talk about my situation at Roma after Euro 2004.”

Fabio Cannavaro revealed the reaction inside the Azzurri camp after today’s surprise switch.

“The Roma players were shocked and the Juve stars extremely happy,” explained the Inter defender. “There was talk of Didier Deschamps and Cesare Prandelli, but Juventus conned everyone.”

That appears to include the Roma directors, who were as surprised as anyone to learn this morning that Capello had penned a three-year contract with Juventus.

“I didn’t expect him to even leave, even if I had an inkling that he might have decided to part company with us after five years,” confessed Director of Sport Franco Baldini.

“We did have a basic agreement with the Coach that he could move on if he wanted to. It was his destination that really took us by surprise.”

The rapport between Roma and Juventus has always been a tense one, especially in the last few seasons with verbal battles between transfer guru Luciano Moggi and President Franco Sensi.

“Our next step is to build a competitive squad, something we had planned regardless of who sat on the bench. Totti will stay,” continued Baldini, “and he knows that our project would go ahead even without Capello.”

He even pointed out that the tactician had discussed transfer dealings despite knowing he was destined to join another club.

“Of course Capello knows our project, as we were working out our moves only a couple of days ago and nothing seemed amiss. In any case,” he added, “I still have faith in people. The King is dead, long live the King.”
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Oba

Wow I was truely shocked when I heard this news. Capello the new Juve coach He was my number one choice for new Inter boss but he always went on about how he would see out his Roma contract and so I thought there was no real chance.

Now I find out he has moved to Juve, where were we when this deal was being arranged? When an overated player like Veron is available we r all over it like a rash but when a great coach like Capello is available we are hiding in the background. This is depressing, we r so stuck with Zac