Thread: Thanks to all of you guys.

Thanks to all of you guys.

I've found this site for a coincidence, I was searching for some of the leatest news about Totti. And here I am. I've read a lot of your posts, and I'm impressed.
    I was born in Milano 25 years ago, all my family is Interista. In these 25 years I've breathed Inter every single day. Down in the streets of my beautifull Milano, at school, with friends, with my family, and, of course, in San Siro (curva Nord!!!!). I can say that Inter is my family, all my life, something to be really proud of. And I am. I'm fuckin proud of these colours. And I'm still fuckin proud, even after all these years of pain and tears.
    But you guys are really a discovery. I didn't knew that all around the world so many people have the same passion, the same love for this crazy club. You're a surprise. And it's strange at the same time. I mean, I'm from Milano, so to me is natural being Interista. Is the club of my city. But you? Why should people from the 4 corner of these world become Inter supportes? We aren't exactly the top at the moment (and in the pasts 15 years), so probably all of you should be Real Madrid, Juve (orrible) or Bilan (bleahhhh) supporters. But you aren't. You are my brothers, and that makes me much more proud. Yeah guys, I'm fuckin proud of you, of all of you.
    It's great to know that every single match hearts from all the world are bleading and suffering close to mine.
    Hang on bros, be strong and resist. Becouse soon will be our moment. I know it, I feel it. Be strong becouse victory is there, waiting for us. And when the day will come.... well.... you can immagine the party? Milano isn't big enuff. This world isn't big enuff.

So thank you boys all over the world, it's good to know that you are there, standing by my side and waiting.

Really hope to see some of you soon, maybe in Milano, maybe in San Siro.

God bless our beloved Inter.

Rikki6ixx
    Da sempre, per sempre, contro il vento e contro la sorte, contro le sconfitte e contro le delusioni. Perchè l\'Inter è un privilegio che solo gli Interisti possono comprendere. Perchè l\'Inter è degli Interisti.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Ciao amico! It's nice to have yet another Milanese on the boards! Well, i'm glad you have found this haven for Interisti on the web!

Well, to us, FC Inter is more than just a club. It is a passion. I think it's safe if i speak on everyone's behalf that we did not choose Inter; it was Inter that chose us.

Anyway, i'm glad you have joined the forums. Feel free to contact any of the Moderators / Administrators if you run into any problems! Have fun around fratello!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forum Rikki..

Its nice to have insiders in Milan...Believe it or not besides everything we have been through this is a beloved club all over the world as u can see here in this forum where every place where humans and internet exist are represented..Waiting for that taste of victory which will be sooo good.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

Hello 2
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    welcome to our forum hope you enjoy it.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Nice post! Welcome to the forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Welcome!

I'm from Italy!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Its like one big happy family...except when Inter screws up! :-)
    TI AMO INTER

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Hi Rikki, welcome to the forum!

Jimmy
    Now that was one hell of an introduction post. Welcome and by the looks of it, PLEASE post some more.

Fav. Player
    Oba

Welcome, hope u enjoy the forum

hi !~the boy from milan!
    we admire you very much!
    Do you have seen inter's match in san siro!!
    It must be very exciting!!
    I have no girlfriend,
    inter is my girlfriend !!
    sky have two colours:blue and black,
    so does inter!!