Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Electric guitar!

  1. #1
    Fabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 04
    Posts
    6,772
    Thanked
    51 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Electric guitar!

    Does anybody have one?I got a new one and am having trouble tuning it!

    Thanks!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

  2. #2
    Baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 10
    Posts
    662
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ,JC,Maicon,Mi



    Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    Does anybody have one?I got a new one and am having trouble tuning it!

    Thanks!
    Do you play guitar?
    I play guitar 15 years
    Football is like jazz music-You must play it to understand it.

  3. #3
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,949
    Thanked
    15,577 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    I play. Did you get a tuner with it?

  4. #4
    Baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 10
    Posts
    662
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ,JC,Maicon,Mi



    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I play. Did you get a tuner with it?
    What kind of songs do you play ? I don`t need tuner to tune the guitar.
    Football is like jazz music-You must play it to understand it.

  5. #5
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,949
    Thanked
    15,577 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    What kind of songs do you play ? I don`t need tuner to tune the guitar.
    All sorts, but mainly Rock, Metal, Jazz, and Latin acoustic sort of stuff. You? (I haven't been playing nearly as long as you though )

  6. #6
    Baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 10
    Posts
    662
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ,JC,Maicon,Mi



    I play once a week or once in a two weeks in clubs.I play mostly rock,pop rock & blues but i also make cover versions of popular songs.
    Football is like jazz music-You must play it to understand it.

  7. #7
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    16,703
    Thanked
    26,911 times
    Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    What, does no one play guitar anymore?

    I'm thinking of buying this amazing guitar:



    http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-RG2228

    The Ibanez RG2228. It's an 8-string

    I don't suppose by some freak chance, no one here happens to own one?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  8. #8
    GrandeInter10's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Oct 05
    Posts
    636
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano!

    Mexico

    I'd love to learn to play acoustic and electric guitar solely to play "Scar Tissue", "Dani California", "Suck My Kiss" and "Californication" by the RHCP and "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns N Roses. That is all

    Good luck with tuning your guitar! If you had someone around who plays piano they could help you tune it

  9. #9
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    16,703
    Thanked
    26,911 times
    Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    When I was a kid and first started playing guitar I used to learn/play those kinds of RHCP and GNR songs.

    I still like those bands but technically speaking, it's impossible to be challenged by that kind of genre after a while. Hence the 8 string. The lowest string is a bass string ha.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  10. #10
    GrandeInter10's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Oct 05
    Posts
    636
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano!

    Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    When I was a kid and first started playing guitar I used to learn/play those kinds of RHCP and GNR songs.

    I still like those bands but technically speaking, it's impossible to be challenged by that kind of genre after a while. Hence the 8 string. The lowest string is a bass string ha.
    lol probably for you! I've never played guitar so just learning those songs would probably a pretty big challenge. It'd most likely be as far as I went with it though. I'm a Piano player by passion so I'd mostly do it just to know I could and to show off every now and then instead of playing the air guitar all the time haha
    I admire skilled guitarist though. It's crazy to watch a really skilled guitarist get down. Slash, Munky, Mark Tremonti, Dave Navarro to name a few...

  11. #11
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    16,703
    Thanked
    26,911 times
    Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandeInter10 View Post
    lol probably for you! I've never played guitar so just learning those songs would probably a pretty big challenge. It'd most likely be as far as I went with it though. I'm a Piano player by passion so I'd mostly do it just to know I could and to show off every now and then instead of playing the air guitar all the time haha
    I admire skilled guitarist though. It's crazy to watch a really skilled guitarist get down. Slash, Munky, Mark Tremonti, Dave Navarro to name a few...


    I used to be into these 'lead' guitarists playing all this crazy solo shit like Steve Vai but these days I'm much more into guitarists who are: a) in bands as opposed to solo, and b) do their job within their band.

    But that's real skill there too. The ability to keep that kind of rhythm is amazing.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •