Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League Final: Arsenal Vs Barcelona

Syria

10 years of FIF

Champions League Final: Arsenal Vs Barcelona

Last time i opened the same thread for Milan-L'pool we know how it turned out

Let me get the ball rolling.

Final assistant referee pictured in Barcelona shirt

Norwegian assistant referee Ole Hermann Borgan has been pictured wearing a Barcelona shirt as he prepares to officiate in Wednesday's Champions League final between Arsenal and the Spanish champions in Paris.

He posed for the picture on Monday and it was printed in Norwegian newspaper Drammens Tidende.

Norway's refereeing supremo Rune Pedersen told the newspaper: 'It was a bit strange of Borgan to pose with one of the final team's shirts ahead of the final tomorrow night.

'It is an unwritten rule that referees should not do anything that can doubt their impartial stance.

'This picture can be brought up beforehand and also after the game, if there are any dubious incidents.'

lol typical barca, if its not before the game...its during half time in the ref's changing room... AY MEHDI !

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Helal..I have said it to a lot of people. I believe in the bad eye. If too many people support Barca and say we will win, it will turn out bad. So please..anyone feeling for Arsenal, please don't hesitate to support them.
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Jimmy
    Guess who's the one who got those quotes, Helal?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

the linesman

Btw. the referee is the same as in the Stamford Bridge game.

The Bridge is Over...now it's time to rep the SOUTH BRONX...SOUTH SOUTH BRONX!!! (A lot of madridistas refer to Camp Nou as Bronx Nou, Bridge is Over and South Bronx = two classic BDP songs)
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I don't like either Barca or Arsenal,but in this final I am supporting Barca.I don't even know why,I just like them more then the gunners.

And I believe Barca are much better and they will win in regular time 2-0.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

The assistant referee has been replaced.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL...Id=422361.html

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Syria

10 years of FIF
    LOL tim, i wonder if Jimmy had anything to do with that.

Mehdi is he the same one? man are Uefa that stupid. Btw your link doesnt work above.

It is now time to destroy and rebuild

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Ok so I coud write 1000 words on why Barca should win & Arsenal should go back to 5th place & no CL spot where they belong.... But all i've got to say is...

Fk Arsenal
    Forza Barca!!!!!

Always had a soft spot for Barca anyway.. U guys better destroy that smug look on Arsene's face!!!

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Fantastic game lined up for a neutral. Arsenal with the up-tempo style, faced pace passing, I don't see any reason why Henry cannot make their good, not great defense have a possible nightmare if Cesc and Gilberto Silva (probably the most underrated DM in the world, besides his poor passing, he's a grade A man market, IMO) can limit the chances by Deco and affect the play of both Ronaldinho and Iniesta.

I'll go on the record and state that I'm strongly rooting for the Gunners to win this one. A patch of youngsters, they are such a breath of fresh air to football in my view. It also doesn't hurt that I think their coach oozes with class, Wenger is the very best in the world.
    Nulla Ť impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    LOL tim, i wonder if Jimmy had anything to do with that.

Mehdi is he the same one? man are Uefa that stupid. Btw your link doesnt work above.

It is now time to destroy and rebuild
    They say the bridge is over, the bridge is over
    Nah this is a time we destroy and rebuild it
    They say, the bridge is over, the bridge is over
    Nah we the strongest hood but weak niggas kill it

lol

I'm going for whoever plays attacking football. I just wanna see if Henry can really step up in big games in the biggest game of them all. Definetly Henry vs Dinho in this one, both teams are relying on their performances (especially Arsenal).
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Time to come out and say 'Forza Arsenal.'

I normally don't support English teams, but Arsenal is the most non-English of all English teams.

They are always the underdogs. They don't have the deep pockets, but what they lack with money they make up with brain.

They lose Lauren but produce Eboue, lose Vieira but unleash Fabergas, lose Cole yet patch it up with Flamini.

Besides, I have alot of respect for Wenger. I really respect his vision and his eye for the youngsters.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    I cant stand both teams, as i said to katie...forza Refs.

could care less

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

LOOOOOL@helal!

Big Daddy Kane
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Barca all the way Ė donít even want to think of the mayhem that I will have to go through if the Ars wins this one.
    Anyhow, based on how both teams have performed in the C.L and domestically there is no doubt that Barca deserves it more than anyone else.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    Barca all the way – don’t even want to think of the mayhem that I will have to go through if the Ars wins this one.
    Exactly. All my old friends ie gloryhunter Arsenal fans won't take a break from the "Arsenal are the best team in the world" crap til at least 2010 if they win it!!

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

I dont know who tooo support, i have a weird feeling seeing Arsenal grabbin a glorious win...but i think my pints will lead me to support the team that i supported since Romario...
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

It's the Champions League final, the most important game of the season especially now because it's the last game of the season.

Both teams get to the final deservedly, and with some luck, both teams have great players and I'm expecting to see an open game with alot of attacking football.

About Arsenal, they will not win if they play like they did against Villarreal, they have a powerful midfield and Arsenal should use it to control Deco and Ronaldinho, they have a strong defence (I believe the best in the Knock Out rounds), however Real Madrid and Villarreal weren't as powerful as Barcelona in the attack, but maybe Arsenal can do a "Spanish Hattrick".

About Barcelona they have all the advantage on playing an attacking game since is how they play better, Barcelona didn't play well against Milan on both games (especially Camp Nou), the key for Barcelona's win is, in my opinion, to force Arsenal's midfield back, like Villarreal and keep a close eye on Henry, perhaps Puyol since he seems faster and use Marquez as an "emergency help".

I hope Barcelona get's this one because I like them more, and that's it!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Hamed you forgot they lost campbell and senderos coming from shadow to do his stuff...

I know most of you are barca fans, or at least will cheer for barca, but no one, I mean NO-ONE can tell me that arsenal didnt deserve this or that arsenal is sh!t team! You can dislike them or cheer other team but nothing more!

And if Kay says 1000 of words why barca should win this and not arsenal and why arsenal should be 5th I will say 5000 words why arsenal deserved everything they have now!
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    And then I'll give u a million words on why Arsenal is a bunk club full of gay players

No offence but u don't live here, u wouldn't understand.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    No offence but you dont know half as I do
    My whole life is in soccer, and half of it is in arsenal, other half in inter

They deserve to be at paris now, and to be in CL next xear too
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."