Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 202

Thread: Gismo sucks ***

  1. #1
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Gismo sucks ***

    Hi, Interfans. 'BFC82' (I don't remember his exact name) told me that you guys have been missing me and asked me to stop by and say hi to my old Inter friends, so I decided to dnot still mad at me, I can guarantee you that I am definately not mad at you.

    Congratulations on the Coppa victory! o so. I hope you are

    Mancini really is quite the Coppa Italia master, huh?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  2. #2
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Are you here as a Real Madrid fan, or as a Juventino?

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  3. #3
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    I am here as a Barca fan.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  4. #4
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    I am here as a Barca fan.
    You're kidding, right?

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  5. #5
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    In fact I won CL with Barcelona. The ecstacy was so big that it took me 5 days to get it at distance. It seems so 'unreal' like Belletti puts it.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  6. #6
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    No, I am not kidding, Tim. I would like an honest answer - are the Inter fans still mad at me?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  7. #7
    K.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    6,356
    Thanked
    282 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Wow you change teams as much as hoes change clothes.

    Real madrid aint winning,Juventus are busted now your a barca fan?

    lol,oh and check out the Vaffanculo Juve thread in the flamers paradise place.

  8. #8
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Nah, no thank you. I am not interested in hate. I am only interested about living my life in LOVE.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  9. #9
    K.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    6,356
    Thanked
    282 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    haha what a bunch of crap.

    Anyways the only reason i am telling you to check it out is because your name was mentioned there recentley because people here busted you being a juventus fan.

  10. #10
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled
    Wow you change teams as much as hoes change clothes.

    Real madrid aint winning,Juventus are busted now your a barca fan?

    lol,oh and check out the Vaffanculo Juve thread in the flamers paradise place.
    In fact, FYI I won Lo Scudetto with Juventus so that adventure wasn't a failure at all. The Juventus fans were really nice to me. I also enjoyed some nice victories with Real Madrid.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  11. #11
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled
    haha what a bunch of crap.

    Anyways the only reason i am telling you to check it out is because your name was mentioned there recentley because people here busted you being a juventus fan.
    I don't give a rat's ass whether a bunch of Inter fans found out I was a juve fan... Do you expect me to be scared? Then I got news for you - I have no fear!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  12. #12
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Fact is that in a year I managed to win more (CL and Scudetto) than you Inter fans have managed to win in your entire life.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  13. #13
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    No, I am not kidding, Tim. I would like an honest answer - are the Inter fans still mad at me?
    I think the word you should be using is pity.

    I can't believe you're a Barcelona fan, now. What about all that 'Real Madrid is a heavenly team' crap?

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  14. #14
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Fact is that in a year I managed to win more (CL and Scudetto) than you Inter fans have managed to win in your entire life.
    So? Our passion is pure. Can you say the same for yourself?

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  15. #15
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Real wear the color 'violet' which you can only wear if you are pure.

    And yes, straight after I started to believe in God I found it natural and wonderful to start supporting Real Madrid.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  16. #16
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    So? Our passion is pure. Can you say the same for yourself?

    Ciao,
    Tim
    Yes. My passion is more pure than most Inter fans who carry hate in their hearts. I live my life in love and therefore my passion is pure, thank you very much.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  17. #17
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    And since you seem so confident do you have the balls to allow me to participate in your Prediction League?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  18. #18
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Real wear the color 'violet' which you can only wear if you are pure.
    Fiorentina wear violet jerseys, too. Are they also pure?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    And yes, straight after I started to believe in God I found it natural and wonderful to start supporting Real Madrid.
    So, how did you end up supporting Barcelona? Are they also God's team?

    P.S. I have created a new thread.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  19. #19
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Which forum is this thread in? Off topic?

    Thanx for creating the thread, Tim. I have a strong desire to be nice to the Inter fans.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  20. #20
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    Every person who wears a Fiorentina shirt must be pure, yes.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •