Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official: Cristiano Zanetti to Juventus

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Official: Cristiano Zanetti to Juventus

I think it's a done deal now. He has been removed from the squad list at Inter.it Another Traitor. you won't be missed.

Zanetti confirms Juve switch
    Monday 22 May, 2006
    Inter midfielder Cristiano Zanetti has confirmed that he will be joining Juventus on a free transfer this summer.

“I am a Juve player,” the former Roma ace told the Tuttosport newspaper on Monday. “It was a decision which I made in the winter after long reflection.”

Zanetti has been strongly linked with a switch to the Stadio Delle Alpi for the last six months after it became clear that he wouldn’t be remaining with the Nerazzurri.

It was thought that he was specifically requested by boss Fabio Capello, whom he worked with at Roma in the past, and he’s confirmed that the Coach was the decisive factor.

“The presence of Capello at Juventus is a guarantee for me,” added the man who has spent most of this term on the bench.

“Inter did offer me the chance to stay in Milan with a new contract, but I have great faith and belief in Capello.”

However, it remains unclear whether both Capello and Zanetti will indeed be with the Old Lady next season.

The club are one of a number of clubs who are being investigated for alleged match-fixing during the 2004-05 campaign.

Should the outfit be found to have committed any sporting irregularities during that season, they could have their Scudetto taken away, have points deducted or even be demoted to a lower tier.

Although Capello was confirmed as the Bianconeri boss on Friday evening, it is unclear whether he would remain if they had to start in Serie B next term.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I'll never consider Il Martello a traitor. He's been very patient and his moment never came, Cambiasso just made it impossible for him to have a chance.

Cristiano has been loyal and 100% committed to Inter right until the very end, he'll always have my respect.

You'll be missed Cristiano, good luck.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    I'll never consider Il Martello a traitor. He's been very patient and his moment never came, Cambiasso just made it impossible for him to have a chance.

Cristiano has been loyal and 100% committed to Inter right until the very end, he'll always have my respect.

Any player who signs for juve from us is considered to be a traitor by me the same goes for anyone joining milan.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Good luck in Seria B. Hope to see you in another club soon...
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Bye bye traitor.

I always disliked him.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Some dreams will come true. Bye bye Hope i never see you again. And like some said good luck in seria B. Gianicheda and you will be superb partnership.
    --------REcoba---Adriano--------
    Solari-------Jimenez-------------
    -------Maxwell---DAcourt--------
    ---------------------------------
    Coco--Burdisso---Rivas----Maicon
    ------------Orlandoni------------

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko

Great post frisk,great post.(Cristiano has been with us since 1998 by the way)

Also a big reason to why he is going to juventus is capello,had capello been with any other team,he would have gone to that team.(and him going there at the time where juventus would go to Serie B or C proves that he is going there becuase of capello).

Altho i didnt think he would go to juventus even if capello is there,i thought he would have gone to another team or stayed with us,so i am kinda torn,i agree with frisko but he isnt one of my fav players anymore.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Bad luck and I hope you never play again, idiot.

About him being a traitor or not, I really don't know. However, how can he be not considered a traitor, but a player like Vieri does?

Juve are our arch nemsis and they unfairly caused us many years of pain and sufferings by their cheatings.

I hope you are doomed you one-dimensional, yellow-card collecting moron.

Fav. Player

Canada

By most, Vieri isn't considered a traitor. But since C.Zanetti wasn't really that good and he wasn't such a big icon for us...I don't really care he was of no use to us anyways.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed

About him being a traitor or not, I really don't know. However, how can he be not considered a traitor, but a player like Vieri does?
    Cristiano never was a key player at Inter (well, on Bobo Vieri's level, atleast), and can't be considered a traitor since we technically did not even make an attempt to let him be an essential part of this team. He is our garbage, if you want to put it that way. Capello just likes him, and I have no problem with him moving away.

That being said, it bothers me that Interisti constantly treat him as if he's the same player that was an Italian international from 2001. That was a very long time ago. As you always like to say, he's as one-dimensional as they come and is a dime a dozen.

I prefer Dacourt to him, anyways.
    Nulla è impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Santigol

traitor of the highest order, absolute filth, fuck off, you weren't needed.
    Also, just about the most overrated player in this current Inter team was CZ, hasn't had a consistent season since before the last world cup, and his game is more one-dimensional than Beckham's.

sh1t player, thus is joining the right club.
    hopefully he can take Materazzi with him.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Any player who signs for juve from us is considered to be a traitor by me the same goes for anyone joining milan.
    well said Stef.

Seriously tho, decent player but eh it was always meant to be.

and I thought we sold him last year!!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

He never played here, but he is a good player

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    3 words... "fk off cunt"

If we hadn't offered him a new contract I could maybe understand, but going to Juve to be a bench player

Ass.

Fav. Player
    JZ

wait and see Katie, there is more to this story ... he wont be a bench player.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by 1919
    wait and see Katie, there is more to this story ... he wont be a bench player.
    we're going to sign emerson and zanetti will take his place?
    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    lol I doubt Vieira or Emerson are goin to accept the bench, so if he's going to be anything more, thats got to be the case..

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

have fun in B or hopefully C or praying for D....how about just some amateur league

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

I personally for one will miss him. He is one hell of a defensive midfielder. Its just unfortunate, against even smallest teams the worthless Mancini couldn't play with 2 DMs to accomodate C.Z.

Another quality player is gone from our side, and replaced by who? Dacourt! Total rubbish as a player in all aspects.

But where will C.Z play at Juventus? He is not going usurp Viera and Emerson, unless Emerson is planning on calling it quits.

He should've though out where he wanted to go better. Machester United is in all kinds of trouble for a good DM, he could've gone there...........