Thread: Gladbach - Inter 1971

Gladbach - Inter 1971

It's about this game

http://www.juventus1897.it/Articolo.asp?id=475

Can someone tell me if it is possible to get videos from RAI and how to contact them?

The game was never on TV in Germany. Every info is welcome.

If someone could tell me if at least the goals exist somewhere and if it was shown life I would be very glad.

Thanks very much

Distinti saluti

Achim Bovelett

Buon giorno,

Il suo di questo gioco:

http://www.juventus1897.it/Articolo.asp?id=475

Potere qualcuno me dice se possibile per prendere i video da RAI e come loro contattare?

Il gioco non era mai alla tv in Germania. Ogni informazioni benvenute.

I ringraziamenti molto

Distinti saluti

Achim Bovelett

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

I doubt anyone has a video of a 1971 match. Most people here speak english, so that article can only be read by a minority of people here. Also, the video requests is not bsupposed to be here.
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    My mother's boyfriend played in that game ! Unfortunately it was for Gladbach but still.

I understand that it's not the meaning of this forum to handle video requests and to trade with media. I also found within the rules that English is the official language which is much easier since I'm not Italian. The story behind my question was that the German TV station didn't want to pay the tax which was 3000 that time. The representative of TV Huberty and the Borussia manager Grashoff struggled about that. TV only wanted to pay 30000 in place of 33000 . And it's a pity that the Boninsegna incident is not be banned and of course the great game. It's a long time ago and we from Borussia were a little bit upset about the UEFA decision not to count the game. But of course: if your supporters throw tins you have a problem. During the last 30 years a lot of similar incidents occured. That time the match had been repeated and it ended 0-0 at Berlin. Borussia had of course the chance to win 2-0 and go through to the next round (1st match was 4:2 for Inter). Of course none wants to see pictures back from that game. But for us people from Gladbach it's a legend of our youth and I cannot imagine that RAI din't show this game.

And, Zanetti, may I ask you which player it was?

Greetz

Achim