Thread: Zamparini resigns

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Zamparini resigns

INTER ON ZAMPARINI RESIGNATION
    Friday, 26 May 2006 20:43:36 MILAN - Maurizio Zamparini's legitimate and timely resignation from the position of vice president of the Italian Football League was accompanied by aggressive and gratuitous declarations towards those who have always used consistent tones and manners.

Such declarations cannot be accepted by Inter.

Found this on inter.it what did he say this time about us that we had to issue a statement??
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

I don't know what happenned but it doesn't sound good, normally Inter doesn't get involved with this kind of issues and if those declarations got Inter to make a statement it's because they were very bad.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think it has to do with this.

Zamparini quits Lega Calcio
    Friday 26 May, 2006
    Palermo patron Maurizio Zamparini has handed in his resignation as vice-President of the Lega Calcio and urged Adriano Galliani to follow.
    “I am leaving because my election was the fruit of an illegal move. I feel the need for a clean football world and have made the first step, so I hope others will follow my example,” he told a radio station in Rome.

Zamparini’s appointment was decided by a vote of all the Serie A and B clubs, acting as a counter-point to those who felt Lega President Galliani might sway power even more into the hands of Milan.

However, Rossoneri transfer guru Galliani has refused to step aside and continues to lead the Lega Calcio.

“The real problem at the heart of calcio is those directors who work in the interests of the big three and nobody else,” added Zamparini.

The investigation into ‘Calciopoli’ continues to send shockwaves through the sport and prestigious heads are rolling, but for Zamparini it is still not enough.

“I am told that FIGC Commissioner Guido Rossi is a good man, but if I were him, I’d have visited the Lega and listened to the opinions of the Presidents. As for the verdicts of this inquest, I am sure the justice system will work quickly, as with the right paperwork they can seal it up within a week. The next season will kick off on time – I hope.”
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Who's gonna be the new vp? Why is galliani runnind for vp against zampa? I thought he was rossoneri.
    Take What's Yours......

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I always dislike this man and thought that he never puts his words into action. But big up to Zampa for resigning from the FIGC. Now Galliani should do the same. And please, for the love of God, suggesting Gianni Rivera to be the new Lega Calcio chairman will be ridiculous. Rivera has, I think, played for Milan his whole career. Pick someone neutral, like Roberto Baggio.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

I would really like to find out what Zampa said that forced Inter.it to publish that announcement. I dont think that quote from channel4 is that big a deal and surely is not the actual reason behind that news release.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".