Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Luca Toni

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Luca Toni

As we all know, Inter in a way has officialy accepted the rumour IF Fiorentina is to sell him. The player seems to be very eager to join a big club and the only stumbling block is his club who doesn't want to sell him. May be more $$ would convince the club BUT I hope we don't splash too much on him.

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

It doesn't matter how much Inter pay for him, he will pay it back by bringing back the Scudetto to us.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life more complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy." So wrote Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini, one of the most famous FC Internazionale Milano supporters, in his book Interismi. "We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful."

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Of all the strikers linked I want Toni! Brillant striker and we will see his talent in Germany this summer but yes I dont want to be held for ransom for him

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

I think Toni is an awesome striker and can easily be to us what Vieri was in the pst. however I dont think losing Adriano to bring him in would be a fair trade off. The two of them would be a devastating duo but may not necessarily complement each other that well.

Here is to hoping we get Luca but do not break the bank to get him.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    It's been reported that Inter will not go for Toni now, respecting the friendship with the Viola club.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    not now, but later yes.i think we have got him
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    It sounds to me more like Moratti being a gentleman. He has said more than once that he will not interfere with Fiorentina affairs. Fact is, if Toni is not happy with his wages or decides to leave, the Viola will know that Moratti was first knocking on their door.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I doubt he would wanna leave Italy, and there we have no rivals for him.Milan have Gilardinho with is exacly the same type.There is only Inter for him I bellive.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Toni .. Vieri .. umm .. whats the difference ?
    Same mistakes every summer .

They don't realize it until we suffer for a whole season .
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Spain

Toni can not be our Vieri cause of the age, only if he was 3 years younger....
    Be realistic, he made his best season in 2005 2006, he will never score 31 goals in a season anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by alex_neroazzurro
    Be realistic, he made his best season in 2005 2006, he will never score 31 goals in a season anymore.
    I agree with you

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Also be realisitic... how much is Inter's support better than Fiorentinas?

But I don't want him until he and Fiorentina would agree that he can move. I respect Viola and I don't want to steal their best players. Though, some Viola fans have said that with a big amount of money, they don't have problems to let him go.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Talk about age, then Ruud is even worse than Toni when it comes to choosing one of them. The thing that makes me think Ruud better is his big name, nothing more.
    Wallace

Spain

Actually i rather have Toni than RVN.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

The Viola consider the Dutch player as the only possible substitute for the Italian top-scorer.

Luca Toni is not for sale according to Fiorentina, but in case that Inter manages to lure the player away from Florence, the Tuscan side already have a plan on how to substitute the goal-scoring machine.

In fact, Fiorentina have made a short-list of three players who will become their main transfer targets in case that this scenario becomes reality. The players are Van Nistelrooy, Huntelaar and Cristiano Lucarelli.

The Manchester United player would be the first choice, and with the lack of playing time with the English club in the past season, a move to Italy could well be possible.
    This is gonna be so perfect, we get Toni, they get Ruud, and everyone is happy.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke12
    Talk about age, then Ruud is even worse than Toni when it comes to choosing one of them. The thing that makes me think Ruud better is his big name, nothing more.
    a proven goal-scorer with a consistency that speaks volumes.

Luca Toni is close to join the NERAZZURRI

yesterday he answered one of the journalists who asked him if he will stay at VIOLA next season .. : " thus says .' !!!!

Spain

So that means that Adriano leaves or not?

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Adriano+Toni would kick ass, it would lots of pressure off Imperatore, and we'd have a guy like Toni who's got everything and never misses.

I can't believe how fussy many of you are about his age, Toni rocks and he'll rock at least for the next 2/3 years.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Adriano+Toni would kick ass, it would lots of pressure off Imperatore, and we'd have a guy like Toni who's got everything and never misses.
    Yeah toni and adri will rock just like adri-Vieri and adri-gila rocked!!!
    Heck adri and toni won t work at all if they play tpogheter like this all season one of the will score like 30 goals and the other 5!!!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti