Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesco Tavano

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Francesco Tavano

Sometime back, I had thought that we would definitely sign him to be our squad player {3/4th striker} BUT lately the rumours of him joining Inter are dying also coz Recoba/Martins are believed to stay with us for the 2006/07 season.

For some reasons, I wouldn't want us to bring Tavano as our starting striker but would love him to prove his worth and play regularly and score-assist tons for us. {After all, he's an Inter fan}

Syria

10 years of FIF
    No tavano in 06/07 = Me
    Him and Cassano or Toni should be targets.

Italian, great scorer and an INTER FAN! what more do we want?

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Quote Originally Posted by h1-
    Italian, great scorer and an INTER FAN! what more do we want?
    The Scudetto?
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life more complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy." So wrote Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini, one of the most famous FC Internazionale Milano supporters, in his book Interismi. "We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful."

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Are you saying brining Tavano in wouldnt bring the Scudetto in? I like Tavano as our 3/4th striker since I think his max potential for us could be a Cruz type role

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What i am sure of is that one of Tavano,toni or cassano(and maybe crespo if moratti and brance consider him) will come.

Personally i dont want cassano,and he wants to stay at real so thats good.

Its between Tavano and toni,for me any of them woud do,both scored alot of goals,but one is abit older and the other is younger,and tavano is an inter fan,my mind leans to toni because of the amount of goals he scored(that is what matters,scoring goals),but i would also be happy if tavano came.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

I think if Tavano came he would give whoever the second striker is a massive run for their money and would constantly be pressuring him to slip up. You guys are all saying that Tavano would be nothing more than a 3/4th striker for us but I can see him being much more than that for us.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The rumours really have died down haven't they? All the speculation now seems focused on Toni or Ruud. Tavano is a deadly forward and I hope we still make a run at him.

Fav. Player

Canada

I'd rather get Tavano than Toni. Toni to me seems to be one of those poachers who will do well at clubs that build there team around him, whereas Tavano I believe can compliment Adriano well. Or at least more than Toni can.

Like helal said he's an Interista, and that's not just a small bonus...it's huge. Players who have a passion for their club are bound to always play better...look at Totti, Di Canio, Maldini etc.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    The big problem at the moment is that Recoba is rumoured to pen down some few more years' contract very soon. For the good of Recoba and Inter, I hope he does leave Inter now. No doubt that, I am a big fan of his talent BUT we all know why I would want him to leave.

Adriano, Toni/Ruud/?, Cruz and Tavano would had been great. (sry for leaving Martins)

When Tavano was first rumoured to us and many here wanted him coz he's an Inter fan, I said NO. We just can't sign all Inter fans !! But the way he's showing his worth, I do think that hereally does deserve a big move. Hopefully, we will get him in a good price.

Fav. Player
    JZ

I guess Tavano is no longer one of our targets. btw, when does the transfer market officially open?

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by 1919
    I guess Tavano is no longer one of our targets. btw, when does the transfer market officially open?
    It's already opened I guess, coz Roma and Fiorentina have already made their signings official.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    30th of June is the official opening day But I guess you can announce the signing of anyone at the moment. The window is just a typical thing. Simply accepts paperwork. Ballack is still a Bayern player in other terms, but is bound to Chelsea... Strange but reality

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Just when we were discussing that Tavano's rumours were dying down, here comes some rumours saying that Tavano would be replacing Martins for next season. It's been reported that Inter might sell Martins for around $20m (destination being England - Spurs/?) and spend $7m for Tavano.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    It's already opened I guess, coz Roma and Fiorentina have already made their signings official.
    really? i think u can announce free transfer of players anytime, like with Ballack since he is out of contract ... but not signings.

atleast thatz what i beleive

Fav. Player
    JZ

Just when we were discussing that Tavano's rumours were dying down, here comes some rumours saying that Tavano would be replacing Martins for next season. It's been reported that Inter might sell Martins for around $20m (destination being England - Spurs/?) and spend $7m for Tavano.
    Source???

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    really? i think u can announce free transfer of players anytime, like with Ballack since he is out of contract ... but not signings.

atleast thatz what i beleive
    I said - I GUESS !! Just like the official signings of Santana & Frey (Fiorentina), Tonetto (Roma... not sure if Tonetto was a bosman transfer) ....

Source???
    goal.com {not reliable}

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    I prefer to keep player who has grown on our own juniorbase and now plays in first team. Hes just 21 and believe or not is skilled and can only improve. Even if Tavano is Inter fan and the fact that hes Italian and scored many goals for Empoli, i wouldnt sacrifice Oba for him.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    goal.com {not reliable}
    y not?
    Even though inter want more italians and my self i dont htink Tavano is the way to go. He might of scored alot of goals but i dont see him Playing that good at inter

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Ok guys I've been searching more about Tavano .

I think I posted this video before :

http://212.162.68.12/test_goal_downl..._g_384x288.wmv

but I didn't post this goal , as far as I know :

DONT MISS THIS !

DONT MISS THIS !

TAVANOOOOOOOOOO !! Don't miss this one !

enjoy !

I post more videos later , if any .
    Last edited by M.Adnan; 05 Jun 06 at 13:05.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Brilliant Khaled, this kid has emotion.

Put him in an inter shirt and i see it doubling