Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruud van Nistelrooy

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Ruud van Nistelrooy

Target of both the Milan clubs {as rumoured}.

There's no doubt that he's a quality CF, even though he hasn't played much lately. But the problem would be his attitude BUT I guess we should be able to handle it {?}.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

he attitude is containable, lets face it, although he is a problem at times, he has been top scorer for Manchester United, and all of the sudden he is out of the team, a normal reaction from any top class striker.

Don't hate on his qualities either, the closest thing to a van Basten out there, a perfect striker.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    a perfect striker.
    My ass, A pefect striker needs to get out of the box!!. I know we need a 'In the box striker' , but he is the wrost kind. Other in the box strikerrs like Vieri, Crespo and Toni, all get out of the box sometimes, and are involved in the play, and can score from distance, NOT THIS GUY.
    Plus he is almost 30, paying around 10mill for this guy, is gonna be stupid. We need a striker who can lift our morales, and can inspire the team. Nisterlrooy is only gonna play good when the team is playing good, when the team is sucking, he is also gonna suck.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Sh1tty attitude. We have all complained we need players with heart in crunch games. Especilly italians. Screw RVN if it means no Cassano and Tavano/Toni.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri
    My ass, A pefect striker needs to get out of the box!!. I know we need a 'In the box striker' , but he is the wrost kind. Other in the box strikerrs like Vieri, Crespo and Toni, all get out of the box sometimes, and are involved in the play, and can score from distance, NOT THIS GUY.
    Plus he is almost 30, paying around 10mill for this guy, is gonna be stupid. We need a striker who can lift our morales, and can inspire the team. Nisterlrooy is only gonna play good when the team is playing good, when the team is sucking, he is also gonna suck.
    excuse me for wanting a striker who does what a striker is supposed to do, that is score.
    end of the day, his stats speak for themselves, and the myth about him not scoring from outside the box is exactly that, a myth.....check out his goal against Fulham a while back.
    I don't ever remember van Basten taking on 5 players and beating them, Ruud does his job and score goals, and with a striker like Adriano who is able to drift up the pitch, Ruud is needed to stay in the central strikers role and wait to pounce.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Well if he wants to play for Inter, it's OK. But the partner for Adriano in the attack should be fast player, player who will be able to assist, not only to score. Player like Carlitos (Tevez)
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Please dont bring him here I dont like him and I think his attitude is poor for the morale of the club. Also he is not getting any younger

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

It is true that he is a devastating finisher and someone like him is needed at Inter. He is in the same mold as Villa and Trez pure finsihers and give them 3-4 touches on the ball and they are going to get that goal to open the game up for you. However playing with someone like that means you are essentially playing with 10 players on the pitch as they do nothing to help in defence or build up play.

I guess the team sort of got used to that type of playing with Adriano's form this season, however it is those two on the pitch and Adriano does not improve I can see it being a long and dark season for Inter...............yet again.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I agree with catanha on this,him,crespo or toni for our attack.

Fav. Player
    JZ

i m not against RVN ... one of the deadly finishers in the game right now.

he dos really have a astonishing record in man utd. 150 goals in 200 games. But still there are other players I would prefer before I would even consider him such as Toni, Tevez, Cassano.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Even though he's got some attitute problem BUT I think he can do well just like Toni and might come cheaper than him as well. Not saying that we should save our $$ but I rate Ruud very high as well. Unlike Toni, Ruud has been doing well since ages. No wonder, Milan's rumoured to have made him one of their primary target.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Saviours
    And some of you really have to stop your favoritism towards certain players. And Cambiasso is one of them, many of you make it sound like he is irreplaceable, and one of the best, but that is just far from reality. the fact is that he ain't good enough as a DM against stronger teams, I have seen enough evidence of it the past two seasons, so what ever happens in the transfer market we really need a pure DM. that would of cause cause him the place in the starting line up, to bad for him, but to make our midfield better then that is a necessity.
    Read this! It's from the Veron thread, I totally agree with the point. Stop the favouritism towards certain players, especially for Adriano who plays so sh*t. Ruud can come and partner any other strikers but Adriano and Cruz. Ruud is just like Vieri but with worse control on the ball and worse passing skills, he isn't too bad . Atleast more consistent? We need players who are practical here in Inter, not those who plays spectacularly in one game and poorly in 10 others. Adriano should obviously be dropped.
    Wallace

I wouldnít even compare the 2! One has been consistently scoring at the highest level for one of the biggest teams in the world whilst the other have been hyped up for whatever odd reason. Is it because he is Italian or am I missing something here? As I mentioned in the other thread Toniís record speaks for itself and believe me it aint all that, hence getting Toni would be VERY risky indeed as his playing style wont even cut it upfront with our cry baby either. Its just like getting a right footed Vieri!

Back to Ruud Ė To be honest Iíve never been a fan of Ruud as I think he is a nasty player, yet he has shown that he does deliver and thatís what counts. However as already mentioned he now seems to be Milans prime target, therefore I canít see us getting his signature. He wants to win, and surely he will adopt to sign for the red and black team of the city.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Vieri had better records than Toni...

Vieri was the best striker the last 10 years, no doubt. Then Ronaldo and then maybe Batistuta and Crespo! So Inter had the top strikers in the world the last 10 years, so why not make it top 5 by adding Ruud

Toni will show if he's up for pressure in the World Cup. I hope if we get him, that he is

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    Vieri had better records than Toni...

The comparison was made only based on their playing style, hence the right footed statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    Toni will show if he's up for pressure in the World Cup. I hope if we get him, that he is
    I would still rate someone scoring consistently in a top league for several years, rather than in a WC. Having said that we should get some kind of indication of how he copes with pressure.

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    RVN is a great player, he's a great finisher but he has also class, great feet, great header. He's very complete, surely a world class player.

My concern would be: would he deliver in Serie A? That's why other players like Toni would be a safer bet.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    RVN is a great player, he's a great finisher but he has also class, great feet, great header. He's very complete, surely a world class player.

My concern would be: would he deliver in Serie A? That's why other players like Toni would be a safer bet.
    I agree with everything but the highlighted part. As I already mentioned Toni has not proven himself in a big club where there is 20x more pressure to deliver. Further he has only been consistent in the last 2 seasons. So all in all and also when you consider his age (29 years old) I'd instead consider RVN as a safer bet than getting Toni. This, despite the fact that Iíd rather see more Italians in my team, yet I donít want to bring Italians just for the sake of it!

R.I.P Cipe

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I have no doubts that RVN is a world class striker and would probably top our charts in terms of goal tallies, but I would like a layer that will last much longer then it seems he will.

I want someone that's below 30 years of age.
    Nulla Ť impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    You're right about the smaller club part Ashkan, but in my view it's not as risky as somebody who's coming from another league. And Toni was always able to score against the big clubs even in Palermo times.

I don't see him failing wherever he goes.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion