Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official: Giuseppe Favalli to Inter

Jimmy

Official: Giuseppe Favalli to Inter

Giuseppe Favalli, the experienced left back from Lazio has signed a two-year contract with Inter.

Favalli was a free agent this summer, hence why he didn´t cost Inter any money.

His signing points that Inter are planning to use a four-men defence for next season.

For an official word: Inter.it

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Favalli was great signing if Coco continues to be injurymachine (like Zang always says ). I believe Favalli will be a starter no matter how good Coco might be. Coco is faster, but Favalli can defend better and he can cross better as well. So, good signing.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Great job Facchetti!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Jimmy
    If Coco is fit, he´s definitely a starter. I don´t agree at all that Favalli is better than Coco defensively. Crosses perhaps, but Favalli isn´t the player that often is that offensive to make crosses.

Great back-up indeed, if we plan to use a four-men defence. If we plan to use a three-men defence, he´s useless.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Favalli is a good signing. Like Jimmy said, we are possibly going to use four-man defence which is in my opinion a good choice. This signing also says that Zac don't trust Pasquale and the boy will be going probably on loan somewhere (Lecce?).

Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    If Coco is fit, he´s definitely a starter.
    I doubt it.

Favalli is more experienced, better defensively, can cross. He will be our starter.

We´ll see...or should i say you´ll see.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Jimmy
    Sure.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

You will eat that wink when next season begans.

Jimmy
    I´m prepared to bet on it, but then Coco has to be fully fit and match-trained as well.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

I´m prepared to bet on it as well. Fully fit and match-trained seems fair.

What should we bet on? You must hail Don Tommi in your signature and vice versa? Nah, what would be good bet? Any ideas?

thats great sign

no zac next season

i hope we get either mancini or trap

Jimmy
    Just for honour.

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Great signing, IF we are indeed planning on using a 4 man defence which I would very much like. Now we can loan out Pasquale to gain some experience because it`s obvious that Zac doesn`t trust him. And we`ll still have the best left backs in Italy, after Zambrotta of course. So, should Favalli or Coco be a starter? Really hard to say, I`m a big fan of Coco but I`ve also always liked Favalli. But Coco will probably be injured again for most part of the season so Favalli is the one who plays I think.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

FORZA FAVALLI!

"Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Just for honour.
    Ok and if you lose you cannot use those winks in two months, ok?

Favalli: "Inter's left wing? It's a challenge and I'm not afraid of challenges.

So, Favalli will probably be used as a left wing.

It´s impossible to post any lineups since i have no idea who´s coming and who´s leaving. What´s gonna happen to these players and if they stay, in what position will they play? Adani, Materazzi, Cannavaro, Coco, Almeyda, Biava, Emre, Karagounis, Cristiano, Kily, VDM, Stankovic, Martins, Recoba, Vieri.

How many of them will be sold and how many new players we gonna sign. Pazza Inter!

Good signing since it adds depth to our LW, I just hope he's not another player who loses after signing with us! but he'll surely be a great help! Finally a good LB after all these years!
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi
    Just for honour.
    Favalli: "Inter's left wing? It's a challenge and I'm not afraid of challenges.

So, Favalli will probably be used as a left wing.

It´s impossible to post any lineups since i have no idea who´s coming and who´s leaving. What´s gonna happen to these players and if they stay, in what position will they play? Adani, Materazzi, Cannavaro, Coco, Almeyda, Biava, Emre, Karagounis, Cristiano, Kily, VDM, Stankovic, Martins, Recoba, Vieri.

How many of them will be sold and how many new players we gonna sign. Pazza Inter!
    LW doens't mean as a midfeilder, a LB also plays on the wing IMO we'll play 4-4-2 next season, I have that feeling and it shows from our transfer campain/rumours...

Almeyda is leaving for sure, and probably, Karagounis, Vieri, Cannavaro too...

VDM and Emre are a doubt, as for the rest they are staying!
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    LW doens't mean as a midfeilder, a LB also plays on the wing IMO we'll play 4-4-2 next season, I have that feeling and it shows from our transfer campain/rumours...
    That´s another thing i could bet on.

Of course left back plays on the wing as well, but as much (or as little) as i know about football is that if you are LB, you play with four defenders and if you are LW, you play with three. If he would stay as a left back (four men defence), then why would he say "Inter's left wing? It's a challenge and I'm not afraid of challenges." I bet we gonna use back three next season, at least if Zac stays.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good signing for many reasons,first because its free second its experience,wining mentality,and would not result on us worrying when Coco is injured that there isnt anyone to replace him at the same level that we can depend on...He will also be good so that we dont overuse Coco when he is fit and keep putting him in every game,this way we integrate him slowly so that he doesnt pick another injury or aggrevate his old one.
    Ziyad Of Boston