Thread: Being an Inter fan

Fav. Player
    luis figo

Being an Inter fan

i bet everyone agrees that being an inter fan is one of the annoying things in your life,as people around you are celebrating cup wins and league wins,when we just look in envy,that why couldn't it be us lifting the champions league in paris but wen our day comes,it will be one of the longest celebrations in football history FORZA INTER

When that day comes.. I honestly dont know what I would do..

Even running naked in the roads and screaming out of joy would not do justice for my happiness!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I would certainly not have done anything meaningful for at least a week A lot of laughing, smiling, running, screaming, kissing of Inter badge, sudden outbursts of happiness and a lot of "cuddling" with my girlfriend would be a more realistic menu for those days. And the most fantastic is that it's bound to happen some day. And I think soon!!

FORZA INTER!!
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Zlatan Ibrahimo

yeah but why would you support inter ... i am just asking cause they arent succesfull i mean even roma is getting places these days and also lazio ... i understand you wouldnt like to support juve and milan but inter are increasing problems ... day by day

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

That's the kind of fan I hate, the fan who supports solely for their teams success - you might as well ask this to every other fan bar Juve and Milan ones. It's a questions of love, not trophies.

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Inter4Life!
    When that day comes.. I honestly dont know what I would do..

Even running naked in the roads and screaming out of joy would not do justice for my happiness!
    don't count on doing it for another decade, maybe more.

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    don't count on doing it for another decade, maybe more.
    Damn you ur so fckin negative. were gonna win the fcked up corrupt league next year, then we'll join premiership or more probably la liga the way australia joined asia, since were like the only clean team with siena, who will join either the slovakian league or the north irish league.
    Take What's Yours......