Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paolo Hernan Dellafiore

Paolo Hernan Dellafiore

Who is Dellafiore?
    I saw his name in goal.com's list of transfers and it appears we got him from Trviso only to sell him again to Palermo?

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    1-He's a Palermo player now. Former Inter Players and Coaches.

2-He came from our youth system as I remember, then was loaned to Treviso.

3-I think he was borned in Argentina but he plays for Italy.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Adnan, it's reported that he's going to Palermo on a year long loan. Thus making him Inter property, so this shouldn't be in the Former Players & Coaches sub-forum.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Zamparini cleared the press mistake saying it's a pernament deal.he is lost.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I'm not shocked since this is a typical Inter move. Giving up on young talent is our specialty.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

He was a really big talent, I am disappointed to lose him. I can see him being a pretty good defender in the next few years if given the chance.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Recoba, Alvarez

ah.. why inter gave up youth players too easy...

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by davidRecoba
    ah.. why inter gave up youth players too easy...
    he is talented, but so is Andreolli and Potenza. if we cant giv chance to them and beleive in them enuf to make them a part of the 1st team on a regular basis, what chances hv Dellafiore got?

i strongly beleive Potenza shud come back this season and be a part of the 1st squad.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    i dont know man...but we have maxwell as no1 LB and grosso..grosso is to good to be 2nd..dellafiore should be 2nd!!!!!!! aahhh damn! intr management board suck!

Fav. Player
    Recoba, Alvarez

Quote Originally Posted by 1919
    he is talented, but so is Andreolli and Potenza. if we cant giv chance to them and beleive in them enuf to make them a part of the 1st team on a regular basis, what chances hv Dellafiore got?

i strongly beleive Potenza shud come back this season and be a part of the 1st squad.
    yes.. but after loan spell @ Treviso, Dellafiore is sold to palermo ryt? (or loan?) but whether he's loaned or sold, it's the same. at inter, loan out == sell. I bet Potenza, Pasquale, and other ex-nerazzurrini that loaned out wont come back to inter.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Dellafiore was born in -83 or -84, if I remember correctly. This means that he should've proven himself in first team coherences already. He hasn't, but has been loaned out instead. I can't see him as that big of a loss. He probably never as _that_ good. Then I believe more in the mentioned Andreolli and Potenza, two who actually have played top league football this season, although Andreolli hasn't played that much.

Pasquale isn't Inter material, so he's nothing to be sad over.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

I do agree with Forza ragazzi. Dellafiore was closely observed by Inter scouts for 6-7 years (he arrived in Milan when he was 15 years old) and if they decided to sell him it means (at least I hope so :-)) that they do not consider him a possible Inter first-string material.

I have got high hopes for Andreolli (I am glad Mancini likes him) and Potenza while Pasquale had enough chances to prove his worth and failed them. He (Pasquale) is going to be loaned again to Parma and I do not think we will see him again at Milan.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo
    I do agree with Forza ragazzi. Dellafiore was closely observed by Inter scouts for 6-7 years (he arrived in Milan when he was 15 years old) and if they decided to sell him it means (at least I hope so :-)) that they do not consider him a possible Inter first-string material.

I have got high hopes for Andreolli (I am glad Mancini likes him) and Potenza while Pasquale had enough chances to prove his worth and failed them. He (Pasquale) is going to be loaned again to Parma and I do not think we will see him again at Milan.
    ur 1st post and welcome to the board

Quote Originally Posted by Faith
    ur 1st post and welcome to the board
    Thanks Faith. I just recently discovered this board and it's a pleasure to be here and your welcome just confirms my good impression of this community.

Hernan Paolo Dellafiore

I was wondering if any of you guys knew why we sold him to Palermo (or even how much we got for him). I remember that he was really promising, just as good as Andreolli.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I think we gave Palermo full ownership of him when we got Grosso.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

He is currently playing for Torino......and he is owned 50% by Palermo and 50% by Inter.........there are rumours that both 3 teams wants full ownership about him end of this season.
    Lets hope Inter have the biggest chance.....

He is born in Argentina, but he is playing for Italy -21.
    Ivn "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

how is he doing now ?

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

last night he didnt let Gilardino to breath he was almost perfect last night very good game by Dellafiore hope he returns to Inter i like this player >bravo Dellafiore
    Marco Materazzi :Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: Ill be Inter for life,

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Gasparroni: why do we want him?