View Poll Results: Are you planning on buying a shirt?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'll definitely buy one, at the least

22 73.33%
  • No, I prefer my Milan jerseys

3 10.00%
  • I haven't decided yet

5 16.67%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forza Inter Forums T-Shirt Discussion

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Hmmm, that's an idea worth considering, but I think we should use the extra funds available to bring in more money for the forum and as that comes around, we'll be able to have member rewards much more often.

For example, I think we'd take the extra cash whenever that'd be to make some FI t-shirts and put them out for sale. It doesn't have to be any fancy design or anything, but just a concrete advertisement of the site which I'm sure we'd all eventually buy.

Just a thought.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Yah, I am down with the shirt idea and would be interested in picking one up if they were any good. Shouldnt be too too hard to get them made either. I remember a group in my high scholl enterprise class had that as their business and they said it was pretty cheap to make them and you could turn a decent profit even if you didnt charge that much for them.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I remembered the T-Shirt website that Keir posted somewhere. I'll try to look for it.

As of right now, the only idea I have in mind related to the T-Shirts is:
    1. Someone creates the design
    2. I take down the order (sizes and all)
    3. I receive the payment
    4. I go to a T-Shirt printing shop to print the T-Shirt once a week
    5. I send the T-Shirts to the buyers once a week
    That's the simplest thing I can think of. There are many issues to be resolved too, like the colour and brand of the T-Shirt. Anyone has any experience in this?

Handyo

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I don't think the design has to be something out of this world. A simple text that says either FI or Forza-Inter would be more then enough. If anything, maybe adding the Inter symbol would be nice.

It'll take more time then any other idea, but ultimately, I think the profit will be well worth it considering how many active posters we've got. For starters, a simple black tee shirt with blue print should be the default. Then, we could do some white or blue backgrounds, I don't know.

I think the brand of the t-shirt should be something with universal sizing where there will be no mix up between a large and an extra large. Perhaps fruit of the loom, whom I think make the most serviceable and best simple t-shirts in terms of quality.

It's just something that should be seriously looked at only when you've got the time to be bothered, Han.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Yeah i like the ide but i still think that the design has to be somthing good that people buy it !!
    How about people making some suggestions on the design and then we can look if people would rely want this shirt ore one of them ??
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    There are many issues to be resolved too, like the colour and brand of the T-Shirt. Anyone has any experience in this?
    I do. I know where to print these shirts for a good price.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Is it possible to have few long-sleeved ones for those of us who live in cold countries. Also, this sounds stupid, but can it be 100% cotton (I think it's the same price as synthetic fiber)?

About the design, I will try to come up with something, but I am horrible at translating my thoughts into drawings, but I will try.

I think Katie would know more about this.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Is it possible to have few long-sleeved ones for those of us who live in cold countries. Also, this sounds stupid, but can it be 100% cotton (I think it's the same price as synthetic fiber)?

About the design, I will try to come up with something, but I am horrible at translating my thoughts into drawings, but I will try.

I think Katie would know more about this.
    You sauerkraut lover, you.

I have a few designs up my sleeve, actually. I'll work on them and present them tomorrow, yeah?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Just to be awkward, I'd prefer a white T-shirt than a black one. Black gets too hot to wear in summer!! Or maybe a blue?
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Miki

I have a few designs up my sleeve, actually. I'll work on them and present them tomorrow, yeah?
    Looking forward to it. I don't know if I'll be able to get any sleep tonight.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Tim, you low-blower. I am installing Photshop as we speak (perfectly legal under Canadian intellectual law 24-0999 section B paragraph 3, under the word der wein) so I will need more time. I promise that I will get them by the weekend.

But feel free to post yours, and we will see who wins? Jokes aside, I think it would be cool to have more than one desgin for the members to choose from.

And Katie, mine will all mostly white with some colour to them.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Hamed for King

Black isn't really a colour I ever wear. Apart from when we have to at work.
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Here are some of my designs, guys. Feel free to comment, critique, and even add your own!

Oh and, the URL of the forums will be printed at the back, somewhere around the chest level.

Ciao,
    Tim
    Last edited by Miki; 16 Aug 06 at 05:19. Reason: Changed URLs
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

I like the design on the second and fourth ones, good job Tim. I think the one with Adriano on it would be cool but from my experience wouldnt putting an image that size make the shirt cost a hell of a lot more?

I also want to echo Hamed's idea of a long sleeve shirt. Up in Canada/the Arctic we get like 4 days of really warm weather. A long sleeve shirt would be more practical for our purposes.

Also just want to throw this idea out there how about we also get those golf shirts. You know the ones with the collars and the couple of buttons down the front. Always thought those were classier than the plain old shirts.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I you Waleed. You meant Polo shirts? (also called golf shirts) I wanted to say that, but I thought asking for long-sleeve and 100% cotton was too much already.

I have asked Kate this already and she gave me some, but Tim, can you post blank shirts (with long sleeve and polo if possible) so that I, or anyone else, can come up with some art on them?

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Are we allowed to copy images from other shirts?

https://151.1.216.31/en/image.php?id=928

The above link might look shit, but Inter wore it @ the Brunico pre season and it was all black, i loved it. Does any one have a picture of the black one?

Fav. Player

Canada

Tim I love the first design you made, it looks simple yet classy and looks like a professional job. 100% cotton is a must, also there should be a variety of colors, and type of shirt (long sleeve, short sleeve maybe a hoodie?)

Good idea guys I'd definetly buy one.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Syria

10 years of FIF
    On 2nd though I would rather buy a FI Poster to hang in my room then a shirt.

We have some great designers on here (keir) and im sure we can put a few nice pics together (inter logo, snake, Tiamo wall) Anything, then we can vote for the best one and I know somebody who can enlarge them into big posters made out of great material (not paper)

Fav. Player

Canada

A big Handoyo poster would great too, especially for those lonely nights
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFan28
    I like the design on the second and fourth ones, good job Tim.

Also just want to throw this idea out there how about we also get those golf shirts. You know the ones with the collars and the couple of buttons down the front. Always thought those were classier than the plain old shirts.
    My favorite designs are also the second and fourth one's, too.

Polo tops? I think that's a little more easier to do but it'd have less design (meaning, less promoting of the main thing here, Forza-Inter) and the overall cost of t-shirts is what makes it such a realistic 'project', I think.

Of course simple t-shirts aren't as classy as polos or button ups, but what's next, FI designs on armani suits?

Great work on the designs again, Tim. I'd submit votes for 2 and 4.