Thread: Ricardo Carvalho

Ricardo Carvalho

Marco Branca ha messo gli occhi addosso sul centrale difensivo del Portogallo Ricardo Carvalho (28). Peccato per lui che il suo club di appartenenza sia il Chelsea, cioè quanto di peggio ci si possa augurare per poter intavolare una trattativa. Non più abbordabile è il mediano Maniche (29), anche lui finito alla corte di Abramovich, per di più a conclusione del tremendo inverno russo in cui si era infilato.

inter want Carvalho replaec for Materazzi

Fav. Player
    Santigol

now I know helal doesn't like this fella and he's a Chelsea fan and in terms of Chelsea I hold his views above most others, but from what I've seen of this fella from his time @ Porto, Euro 2004 & now @ the World Cup, he is nothing but a rock. Even against Barcelona, he was awesome, and I also saw him against Manchester United.
    I don't think we need Carvalho (especially if Burdisso continues playing solidly @ the WC) but we've been rumoured to a few cb's for the past few weeks, so surely this must have something to do with Cordoba and not just Materazzi.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Carvalho would be my dream at Inter. I love this guy, from his Porto days. If matrix goes, and Cordoba continues his poor form, and well Burdisso has never proved himself, then why the hell not Carvalho. I would definetly rate him in the top 6-7 CBs in the world. He dosent get crap from Chelsea fan, they like him a lot, but ofcourse they would never prefer him to their diving mastero Terry.

But I really didnt know that we were linked to him?? And I am pretty sure that Pravesh is gonna close this thread very soon.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    I don't think we need Carvalho (especially if Burdisso continues playing solidly @ the WC)
    If there is anybody(available) that I would like to partner Samuel after Cordoba, it would be Burdisso. He needs playing time and can certainly get alot better then he already is.

Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    so surely this must have something to do with Cordoba and not just Materazzi.
    Bingo, I think exactly the same. Alot of people, probably Mancini himself too dont have much trust in Cordoba after last season, its a shame but thats how it is.

Carvalho needs a move away from Chelsea i think. A move to Italy would be good for him especially since its a more defensive league and I think he can re-find his form of 2004. I think its not so much as him playing badly at Chelsea, cause he has played well but his pride took a bit of a pounding when Mourinho attacked him+dropped him from the team.

Since then he never really seemed to settle in, but I love his aounter attacking runs from the back after a corner. I dont think ive seen ANY defender in the world do it like he does

So if we were to replace Cordoba, id like Burdisso first if not Barzagli and Carvalho are options, however neither will come cheaply.

Edit: Whats that say there about Maniche?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Funny.

We started the negotiations for him 2 years ago when Porto said he was untransferrable. We opened the door, started talking and then, as usual, he was taken from under our noses.

2 years later, we want him again!

He is 28 now and that is less time for adapting. He also made a fist about not starting, so no need for him now.

Cordoba, Samuel, Andreolli and Burdisso should be enough.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabaz
    But I really didnt know that we were linked to him?? And I am pretty sure that Pravesh is gonna close this thread very soon.
    And don't you think it would be good to do so, as we all know that:
    Terry -- Carvalho are Chelsea's starter duo. I don't really know much about Terry's partner in Chelsea but isn't it Carvalho ?? Gallas is asking for a move and it could happen next season if not in this transfer market.

He would be an ideal partner for Samuel, if Cordoba's not in Inter's plan BUT I doubt any of us here think that we can get him, right ? If I am wrong, then you guys could discuss this in the General Rumours thread and I will reopen this thread. It's just like having De Rossi's thread {which I had opened and closed later on}

Thus FORZA BURDISSO ---- SAMUEL !!