Thread: Raul Gonzalez

Raul Gonzalez

Inter Milan patron Massimo Moratti is considering a move for Real Madrid captain Raul.

The striker came off the bench yesterday to inspire Spain to victory over Tunisia in front of Inter director Marco Branca.

Raul has already been encouraged by former Real sports director Jorge Valdano to quit Spain to revive his career and Moratti fancies bringing the Spaniard to Milan after the World Cup.

Moratti and Inter coach Roberto Mancini are seeking a foil for Adriano and along with Raul have also considered teammate Antonio Cassano.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

please no raul

inter only think of getting old player damn theres so many young players out there .wish i could do something to make moratti buy young players

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    I smell thread-closure
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro
    I smell thread-closure
    Damn right as well. Lets discuss these kinda rumours in General Rumours Thread .....

And CC_inter, plz don't open threads of every players we are rumoured to, UNLESS those are serious ones.