Syria

10 years of FIF

Germany - Sweden

In Munich, 25th June.

Jimmy
    Forza!!!!

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Still got a man crush on Bastian Schweinsteiger right about now, Jimmy?
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Jimmy
    Yeah, him and Lahm has been my favourites so far in the World Cup. Joe Cole too of course.

So I'm scared as shit by them both.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I don't think Sweden have got a chance, they have been quite poor so far, should be easy for Germany to send them home.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Jimmy
    We've been quite poor? I admit that we have looked like Inter during this World Cup. A bunch of chances, but not scored a goal.

But against T&T we were better by far, obviously. We just couldn't score at all.
    Against Paraguay it was a similar story. I was actually shocked how little Paraguay would have the ball and create chances. And in the end, we got our deserved goal.
    Against England, we were rubbish in the first half. That I admit. However, in the second half we were the better team by far. We were quite unlucky with a clear handball and two shots in the bar. Nonetheless, a deserved draw in that game.

We have definitely not been poor. Better efficiency, and we would have talked differently.

I think Germany is going to beat us too. But it won't be easy.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Nah sweden will win this one germany has not had any real competition so fare and have not impressed me at all. So if sweden finally manages to shot on the goal and not 20 metres wide ore try to walk in the goal with the ball i think they ll win this
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It will be a busy day for the German defence lets hope they can handle it..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Bahrain

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll
    Ziyad Of Boston

Bahrain

Podolski AGAIN 2-0 !!!!!!!

Klose doing a great job on two goals
    Ziyad Of Boston

Jimmy
    Was fun while it lasted. Two absolute blunders from a central defence that is usually solid as hell.

Jimmy
    We weren't even given a fair chance of coming back into the match. God damn scandal. I was fine with the result, since we brought it to ourselves, but when the referee doesn't even allow us to play the rest of the game in a fair way, then I get pissed.

This is why I wanted to avoid Germany at all costs. It's South Korea all over again. The referee should be suspended for his behaviour. First to give a red card for no reason whatsoever, and while doing so, stand there and smile towards the player. It's disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

The second Yellow was right decision, i dont remember the first one, but he got 2 yellows and unless the referee is british, he shouldnt give 3..

Germany rocks in front but still ??? in defese.

Sweden GK is doing great so far,, I hope he wont be that good in the second half, if Germany scored the 3rd, i think its officially over ..
    Dejan: "Good and fair people with a big heart always pass. The 'bad' ones always get to the customs where they have to pay for everything."...Amazing guy..

Jimmy
    The second yellow was right?!?!?!

Jesus...

Fav. Player

Canada

Poor Larsson, his last WC game he misses a PK
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    The second yellow was right?!?!?!

Jesus...
    You read right.

Fifa is very clear that any shirt pulling, especially when there is a counterattack on that stops a player from playing as he would constitutes a yellow card.

Teddy FUKED up, jimmy. simple.

Bahrain

Hardluck Sweden,Congrats Germnay...

That red card spoiled alot and I think nobody would have blames the ref if he didnt give that second yellow..He himself thought twice about it.I wanted him to be wise but he disappointed me even though i am a Germany supporter..

Anyways the Swedish Goalkeeper was absolutely fantastic during this whole match..Same goes for Klose and Lahm.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Jimmy
    ????

Not a single person in a room of 100 people said it was a right yellow card, they all moaned. So no, I think I'll go with the majority on this one. That was definitely no yellow card, and definitely no red card.

Fair referee indeed:

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

Germany was fucking class! Played very well, suprising me with that nice exhibiton and I think that them will to Final.

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

Jimmy, Hardluck ,,

was it a necessary Yellow card, i'd say no, but was it right, Yes he stopped him from behind, its Yellow. however having already a yellow card, many referee would have let him go with this challenge.

Good game, the temp changed after the missed pK, i feel bad for larrson, i love this guy, amazing player, but i guess missing that PK killed any hope left in the swedish players, and i agree Ziyad, their GK played an amazin role keeping it 2-0