Thread: Official: Matteo Momente & Matteo Lombardo to Pistoiese

Jimmy

Official: Matteo Momente & Matteo Lombardo to Pistoiese

A transfer done ages ago, but which I have missed. Their website doesn't mention that it's a loan deal or anything. I assume it's a loan like usual, but they could very well be gone for good.

If I'm not mistaken Pistoiese plays in Serie C1B. I guess this was the end for the upcoming superstar Matteo Momente?

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Both players are still in our squad according to http://giovanili.inter.it so I hope it is bad joke
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

That Youth Sector site is rarely updated anyway, so this is possible. We continue to lose talents, but what are you gonna do? In many cases I think the real question is how talented the youngster really is/was.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    A transfer done ages ago, but which I have missed. Their website doesn't mention that it's a loan deal or anything. I assume it's a loan like usual, but they could very well be gone for good.

If I'm not mistaken Pistoiese plays in Serie C1B. I guess this was the end for the upcoming superstar Matteo Momente?
    It's a loan.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    We could loan him to juve.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Imo, I don't think neither of them has that Inter potential in them, though I'm often wrong. Hopefully...
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    momente got potential..

I wish him to score at Pistoiese as much goals as he can, at least 15-20 If he does so, then he will prove that he deserves to be at Inter first team. If not his career will continue with loan spells and co-ownership deals.

I think he is a god player. He played for Italy U-19 8 times and scored 4 goals. He scores a goal averagely evrey 2-3 games. If he plays all the 34 games with Pistoiese in Serie C1/B or most of them he will be able to score 15-20 goals

I wish him luck with Pistoiese and hope he will play at Inter next season.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Mustafa, years ago I was such a big fan of Meggioroni and Momente. I believed these guys were the Sh1t. Unfortunatly it didnt go very well for either of them.

Momente played a couple of times under Mancini and he was horrible. I know his only young and primavera, but seriously against Rangers I dont think ive ever seen a worse debut. While Boumsong, Marino and Andreolli all had great debut's. Sadly for momente and for us...

Quote Originally Posted by h1-
    Mustafa, years ago I was such a big fan of Meggioroni and Momente. I believed these guys were the Sh1t. Unfortunatly it didnt go very well for either of them.

Momente played a couple of times under Mancini and he was horrible. I know his only young and primavera, but seriously against Rangers I dont think ive ever seen a worse debut. While Boumsong, Marino and Andreolli all had great debut's. Sadly for momente and for us...
    Let's see how he performs Pistoiese. If at the end of the season he will be loaned again, or signed on co-ownership then he has no future

Andreoli is already included in First Team, so lets hope he makes 10-15 appearences this season

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Momenté was very good against Lazio in San Siro cup game One game proves nothing. A CL debut can make you very nervous

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Both of these player have no future at Inter. They share the fate of many others.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Where is Momente?
    Is he on loan or did we sell him permenantly?