Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: Why do you hate AC Milan?

  1. #1
    akasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jun 06
    Posts
    132
    Thanked
    0 times



    Why do you hate AC Milan?

    First off all im gonna apologize for my bad english.

    Well to present my self... i wont say my real name i dont like to go on the internet ,im 19 year old girl who loves Milan.


    So now my question:Why do u hate Milan,when this hatred started?
    When i becamed a Milan fan i dident became cause i hated inter or sumthing like that,just cause i like there style of play,there players etc,btw im a milan fan for about 6 years.I dunno its all about beeing in the same city that made all this rival thingie?

    Teams that i much i hate are juventus,i can`t stand them and real madrid.But i dunno in all this time beeing a milan fan i never realy hated inter...anyway your thoughts on this? And plz try to be civilized i dident come here to start a war whit you people or sumthing like that.

    ~~Ciao!

  2. #2
    El Nino's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Jun 06
    Posts
    164
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Zlatan Ibrahimo



    Quote Originally Posted by akasha
    First off all im gonna apologize for my bad english.

    Well to present my self... i wont say my real name i dont like to go on the internet ,im 19 year old girl who loves Milan.


    So now my question:Why do u hate Milan,when this hatred started?
    When i becamed a Milan fan i dident became cause i hated inter or sumthing like that,just cause i like there style of play,there players etc,btw im a milan fan for about 6 years.I dunno its all about beeing in the same city that made all this rival thingie?

    Teams that i much i hate are juventus,i can`t stand them and real madrid.But i dunno in all this time beeing a milan fan i never realy hated inter...anyway your thoughts on this? And plz try to be civilized i dident come here to start a war whit you people or sumthing like that.

    ~~Ciao!
    hiya thier milan rock ... FORZA Milan lol yeah and good question why do you hate ac milan is it because thier better more succesfull and better players and better board so you are jealous you dont have to be just become a milan fan

  3. #3
    akasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jun 06
    Posts
    132
    Thanked
    0 times



    il wait for a inter fan to answer

  4. #4
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    21 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    For every hero, there exists an anti-hero, his nemesis, the one who stands in opposition at every junction in life.

    For every benevolent act, there comes to pass an act of malevolence.

    For every piercing gleam of light, waiting around the corner, is the abyss of darkness.

    For every Interista, there is a Milanista.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  5. #5
    Hammoudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,378
    Thanked
    10 times
    Fav. Player
    Internazionale



    Hi Akasha, and don't worry, we have few AC Milan fans here and it has been great so far. They don't ridicule us and we respect them for the most part. But there will be some animosity for sure. And your english is really great, no worries!

    Quote Originally Posted by GilardinoJr
    why do you hate ac milan is it because thier better more succesfull and better players and better board so you are jealous you dont have to be just become a milan fan
    I didn't have to go far to tell you why we may hate AC Milan fans! GilardinoJR has provided us with a smoking gun!

    I just the gloating and arrogance of some fans.

    And Gila, some of those victories and trophies are in doubt now since you guys are implicated in the scandal.

    Inter is one of the few big teams not implicated. To me, this is worth 10 scudetti

  6. #6
    shahz_nerazzurri's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 05
    Posts
    5,766
    Thanked
    23 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti



    Finally another girl of this forum!!!. I am getting tired of KT.

    I hate Milan cause of their arrogant fans, who think that they are the best in the world, and have a very arrogant attitude. Also b/c they are our rivals, and I am not too fond of Galliani. Apart from that, I dont have many reasons to hate Milan, infact I like most of your players. My hatred for Juve is 10 times more than Milan, I cant stand Gobbi fans, their board of directors, most of their players and everything about them.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

  7. #7
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,464
    Thanked
    517 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by akasha
    First off all im gonna apologize for my bad english.

    Well to present my self... i wont say my real name i dont like to go on the internet ,im 19 year old girl who loves Milan.

    Only the bolded part needs apology Many people make bad decisions in their lives

  8. #8
    Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jun 05
    Posts
    4,811
    Thanked
    623 times
    Fav. Player
    CN69

    Italy

    10 years of FIF
    We hate Milan cos they take it up the batty
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

    Liberta' per gli ultras

    No al calcio moderno


  9. #9
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,726
    Thanked
    3,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I hate milan because I love the 2005 Lega Campioni final.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  10. #10
    Durai's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 06
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,



    it's just the nature of inter fans.

  11. #11
    akasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jun 06
    Posts
    132
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    For every hero, there exists an anti-hero, his nemesis, the one who stands in opposition at every junction in life.

    For every benevolent act, there comes to pass an act of malevolence.

    For every piercing gleam of light, waiting around the corner, is the abyss of darkness.

    For every Interista, there is a Milanista.

    Ciao,
    Tim

    Heh that was a beautifull way to put it

    About wee having the most arogant fans cause wee think wee are the best in the world,i think that goes whit every fan of every team,u can`t tell that for u inter is not the best in the world,right?And well next season i hope is gonna be a dream seson whit milan-inter fighting for the scudetto and thoes retard juve in serie c .Onestly this past 2 years if wee would have lost the title to inter i dont think i would mind that much,but to juve its sumthing else i totaly hate them.

    About the final lost in istambull well that was one of the worst moments in my life...and yeah i think our players took it to easy,actualy milan dident under estimate liverpool,they did gerrard cause it if was for him and that darn morale of his liverpool would have lossed


    "We hate Milan cos they take it up the batty"-->i dont understand this expression...put it in other words plz

  12. #12
    kova9's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 05
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

    Croatia

    When you say that Milan fans think they are the best in the world you say it all..

    I mean, it proves they are egoistic, which leads to arrogance.

    I (and I dare to say all Inter fans) hate them mainly because of their board. Galliani and Berlusconi are scums and nobody can deny it !
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

    Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

  13. #13
    El Nino's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Jun 06
    Posts
    164
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Zlatan Ibrahimo



    lol if milan are in the scandal it doesnt make a difference as milan havent won a trophie for 2 years apparently thats how long the scandal stretches back


    6 Time Winners OF EUrope and still going forza milan

  14. #14
    zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Feb 06
    Posts
    769
    Thanked
    2 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Brazil

    I hate Milan because them are gays

  15. #15
    akasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jun 06
    Posts
    132
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    When you say that Milan fans think they are the best in the world you say it all..

    I mean, it proves they are egoistic, which leads to arrogance.

    I (and I dare to say all Inter fans) hate them mainly because of their board. Galliani and Berlusconi are scums and nobody can deny it !

    So basicly what your sayng that no inter fan thinks that inter is the best in the world right?and only milan think that so thats why u hate them?

  16. #16
    Waleed's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Feb 06
    Posts
    2,731
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h



    I hate Milan for many of that same reasons already stated. Their fans especially in person are some of the most ignorant arrogant SOBs you will ever meet in your life and that is before you tell them you are an Inter fan.

    Also Silvio is Zio Fester are not people to be respected for what they have done in the past.

    On the other hand I do like a lot of Milan players past and present and their attitudes often mirror what I respect in true football professionals.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

  17. #17
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by akasha
    So basicly what your sayng that no inter fan thinks that inter is the best in the world right?and only milan think that so thats why u hate them?
    It will be very hard for you to find an Inter fan who thinks we are the BEST team in the world. Cause we simply are not. We use to be in the 60's, you use to be in the early 90's..

    Im afraid its Barcelona's time in the sun now.


  18. #18
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,726
    Thanked
    3,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by h1-
    It will be very hard for you to find an Inter fan who thinks we are the BEST team in the world. Cause we simply are not
    No helal. Inter is supposed to be the best if juve gave us a break and stopped cheating. Inter was supposed to win alot, alot of Scudetti. Its enough to make us the best team.

    I always think that when a person chooses a club to support ( sits down and chooses very well ), it reflects his taste, or even his personality, not all fans, most of them.

    When you look at Inter and the way it was -clearly- not involved in the scandal ( or any scandal ), since 1908, you'll find out how honest are the people in Inter. Those people have some respect. And so are most of the fans..

    Even if Inter won CL + SCD + CI next season, I won't say that Inter is the best club in the world, I'll just say that Inter was the best club in the world in that one season.

    Inter can't win the CL if they're suffering in their national league.

    How many teams won the CL without winning the local league for 16 years? Liverpool was an exception because they're playing football against juve and milan.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  19. #19
    Javier Zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 May 04
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanked
    368 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Israel

    10 years of FIF
    Because their fans are so arrogant and their board has no values.

  20. #20
    kova9's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 05
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

    Croatia

    Quote Originally Posted by akasha
    So basicly what your sayng that no inter fan thinks that inter is the best in the world right?and only milan think that so thats why u hate them?
    No, I'm not saying that they don't think so. We just wouldn't say this kind of things in public.
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

    Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •