Thread: Gianluca Pessotto

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Gianluca Pessotto

Our media informed this ex-gobbi player fell from gobbi headquarters building and is close to death...

Good luck Gianluca
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    He will survive. But it would be easier to die. It was his intention when he jumped out. And he didn't die. The last news are that he will probably survive, IF he survives this day. Very sad, he couldn't stand to see Juve in Serie B. His love for the team killed him. Do we have such players in Inter, to love the team more than their life?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

MORATTI: A THOUGHT FOR PESSOTTO
    Tuesday, 27 June 2006 20:49:46
    CHIA LAGUNA (CAGLIARI) - On his arrival in Sardinia early this afternoon Massimo Moratti was informed of Gianluca Pessotto's accident and the state of his health. During his meeting with journalists, Moratti sent his best wishes to the former Juventus player.

"I don't know him very well but he has a reputation of being a very competent and honest lad. Intellectually he is definitely on a higher level," Moratti said. "What has happened is part of the unexpected. It is a personal tragedy for him, you can't go into these things. I hope everything is resolved in the best possible way and that he can soon return to seeing the colours of life."
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

this very sad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    He will survive. But it would be easier to die. It was his intention when he jumped out. And he didn't die. The last news are that he will probably survive, IF he survives this day. Very sad, he couldn't stand to see Juve in Serie B. His love for the team killed him. Do we have such players in Inter, to love the team more than their life?
    no one other than, j zanetti.
    Last edited by Handoyo; 30 Jun 06 at 15:17.

Fav. Player

Canada

They called Pessotto "Il Professore" which means the professor because he's apparently very intelligent. Or something like that..
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Santigol

depression, fell with rosary= suicide attempt.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    depression, fell with rosary= suicide attempt.
    Information + Calciopoli + Mafia + Moggi + Planted rosary = Murder attempt

I would like to praise the Inter community for not making jokes about this.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    I would like to praise the Inter community for not making jokes about this.

Well what do you expect, it is not for making jokes. That man attempt to kill himself. It is tragedy, not comedy!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player

Canada

If it was Moggi then I would, but who the hell would make jokes about someone who is not even a Juventus player anymore in the first place?

I would like to call Gismo an asshole for bringing up the word joke in this thread.

*18* VERO

Spain

GRANDE MORATTI and GRANDE ADRIANO.

Fav. Player

Canada

ADRIANO: "BEST WISHES TO PESSOTTO"
    Thursday, 29 June 2006 17:48:55

BERGISCH GLADBACH - (ANSA) - Adriano was unaware of what has happened to Gianluca Pessotto. Informed of the situation today by Italian journalists following the Brazilian national team, the Inter striker said: "It's terrible, but let's hope he makes a full recovery. With all my heart I wish him all the best."

*18* VERO