Thread: Inter out of Serie A?

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF

Inter out of Serie A?

You have mentioned the idea of registering the club in a different championship if justice isn't done...

"It's not just an idea for the sake of having one. It is an idea to escape from the reality. If I had known this situation was true halfway through the past seasons, what could I have done? Get the team to turn up on Sunday? If I found myself in this kind of dubious situation again I would ask myself if it is right to continue. I don't think I'm offending anyone when I say let's go and see if they welcome us with more pleasure elsewhere than here."

Moratti

So i guees this is what moratti has in mind. Playing at other league.
    What's ur opinion???

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I think this is bullshit. The teams judged guilty will get their penalties, so I can never imagine it being made practise of this "threat" from Moratti.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

I don't think Moratti would change Inter to another leagur even if there were no penalties. I believe Moratti meant this as a warning for the Calcio leaders to take action and really clean Calcio this time. Plus the big leagues (La Liga and Premier League) are already full and could not have another team especially not a foreign team.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Faith you took the comments too literally.

Its not something we should even discuss

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

lol, doubt that'll ever happen

but, in any case, is it even possible to do that??
    shouldn't there be some kind of relegation to prevent that from happening
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Moratti explained on inter.it the other day that he was talking extreme scenarios, not something we could/would really do.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    We won't go to another league. It is crazy. why do we even talk about this? Those idiotic clubs like Milan Or Juve (especially) will be punished, and we will be the top favourites for the title. No reason to change the league. And if there are no punishments for Juve, we won't change the league too. It is also crazy. And it is not possible to do that. Is it?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player

Canada

LOL Can you imagine Inter in the EPL? I'd be ashamed of calling myself a former Interista.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    me 2...i just post this thread to discuss about it with u all. but it seems that it shouldnt be discuss after all. pls just closed the thread.