Thread: Nerazzurri in Euro 2004

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Nerazzurri in Euro 2004

Well, I jumped in joy to see our player scored the first goal of the tournament..... He also happened to be the first intermilan player played in the tournament...

Karagounis beat Figo, Rui Costa and Deco..

I hope he will shine in the competition....

I will root for greek and italy in this euro

I also hope Kara does well in the next games, but against Portugal except for the goal (which was great), and a couple ofn team manovers, I haven`t really noticed him, maybe that`s why he was subed. I`d like him to ply more like he did with us, more determined and active. Maybe it was also the defensive game of the team...

I hope today Helveg plays crap and Vieri scores 3
    INTER 4 EVER!!

Continuity and Serenity.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I hope all the Nerazzuri players play well and Helveg steals the show and plays worldclass

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    I hope all the Nerazzuri players play well and Helveg steals the show and plays worldclass
    do you really want to see helveg in inter next seaosn as well ?? hehe
    coz, for inter management, one good performance will be enough to buy a player or give him a new contract

frankly saying, i won't mind helveg in itner next season if he's to be j.zanetti's back up

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    MILAN - "Thank you Inter. I want to say this because in the last two days I've received so many messages of esteem from the club and Nerazzurri friends that have filled my heart. I've understood that I've done something important for Greece and also for Inter."

Giorgos Karagounis' voice crackled with emotion as he spoke to Inter.it from Portugal, where the midfielder is enjoying hero status after seeing Greece on their way to victory over the hosts with the opening goal of Euro2004 on Saturday.

"Ours was an historic victory for Greek football. We won against host nation Portugal, who were favourites. It couldn't have gone any better that this. But we don't want to be remembered for just one victory, even though it was wonderful and thrilling. Before the tournament I said that we want to get through the round and we'll do everything to reach our objective."

Greece are in action against Spain on Wednesday then next Monday take on Russia in what could turn out to be a decisive clash. And Karagounis wants to be there. "I'm not one hundred percent and this explains why I was substituted at the end of the first half of the match with Portugal," he said. "I've trained little and badly for two weeks because of a pain in my left ankle. It's not a serious problem but it's painful and it got worse after I took a knock during the friendly with Poland. The doctors, who are constantly in touch with the Nerazzurri medical staff, have guaranteed me that I'll be fine when I go on holiday. But before going on holiday I want to and must do more important things for Greece and Inter..."

ok karagounis, u have done enough to be in inter next season .......

Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    hehe lol...i also hope that...!!!but Italy will win....!

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

I’m going to bask in my glory for a while, I used to call Karagounis the player who nearly sank England, and now he sank Portugal...Now how clever am I? Before you crown me, I did say Kaka was going to end up being crap...Look what happened?
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Well i would like to say that Scolari is not a fool and i still think he will lead Portugal to glory. He did it with Palmeras and Brazil.

P.S I never cheered fot Portugal as a team, but i just think if the coach played it right, then you will see a winning team... They have all the elements.
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono così stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!