Page 1 of 64 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Italian Serie A 2006/2007

Jimmy
    Capello has resigned as coach of Juventus.

From their official website.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    God this summer can hardly be better! Sheva out, Capello out, I wonder who else! Hopefully, we'll see Bubentus or Cucentus by the end of this month.

And as a neutral, if Capello indeed is going to Real Madrid, it's gonna be one heck of an exciting move. I wanna see how one of the best coach in history turn a dying club upside down, if he can, that is.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Depends how much power he has Han. First time around, he didn't have much powers and although he won the league, they let him go because they realized his negative soccer.

I think teams in LaLiga care about entertainment as much as results. Anyway, it will rather be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Spain

The bad news if Emerson, Zambrotta or guys like this move to Madrid is that Serie will lose a lot of power, only Inter and Roma fighting for scudetto. and Spanish league will be the best along with premiership.... bad news for me there, but if Inter wins the deserved scudetto since time ago i will be happy also.

it's going to be interesting see Capello vs Barcelona next year.

Indonesia

Italian Serie A 2006/2007

I think it'd be better to have a new thread for the new season.

Indonesia

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Capello left Juve like a rat leaves a sinking ship, no class, not a word, he just went

I assume he'll take his wife Emerson to Real.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Capello left Juve like a rat leaves a sinking ship, no class, not a word, he just went
    LOL, Froza Frisko, I was waiting for this one And how many times was it that he said he won't leave? And it's not a sudden thing, he had a deal with Calderon long ago.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko

I assume he'll take his wife Emerson to Real.

World class post, world class...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

WOW, seriously not a word from Don Faby, in hsi move to Madrid. He does have a habit of quitting clubs for big money, only this time, it might be because, he still wanted to coach in first division .

I cant wait for the end of the trail. We shouldnt let Capello take players like Zambrotta and Buffon anywhere, we should have a go for them
    Last edited by shahz_nerazzurri; 06 Jul 06 at 05:50.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He may be a great coach but he surely is not a man of his words. When you leave Roma for Gobbi despite the fact that repeatedly denying such move then that only shows what kind of a man you are.
    He left Roma to play with the more expensive toys, he now did it again. Moved to RM to play with bunch of other more expensive toys as Gobbi will be start its summer sale in about 2 weeks time. So no surprise there really. Most Gobbi fans knew he would never stay.

I hope the magical Barca team will piss all over your team for years to come.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    He may be a great coach but he surely is not a man of his words. When you leave Roma for Gobbi despite the fact that repeatedly denying such move then that only shows what kind of a man you are.
    He left Roma to play with the more expensive toys, he now did it again. Moved to RM to play with bunch of other more expensive toys as Gobbi will be start its summer sale in about 2 weeks time. So no surprise there really. Most Gobbi fans knew he would never stay.

I hope the magical Barca team will piss all over your team for years to come.
    I doubt it, of Capello gets what he wants, it'l be quite the team.

................Buffon/Casillas..................
    Cicinho-Ramos-Cannavaro?-Zambrotta
    ------------Emerson-Guti/Vieria----------
    Beckham/C.Ronaldo-----------Baptista
    -----------Toni-----------Cassano--------

And with his tactics, they'l be a fkn good team. Watch out Mehdi.

Fav. Player

Canada

Any news on who Roma might be signing? After all, they are our biggest challenge for next year's Scudetto and we should not underestimate them. It's Spalletti's 2nd season with them and his 1st proved to be a success, he is a much better coach than Mancini and Roma might just be a Cinderella story next year.

They were hot on Pizarro for a while...what happened? Our best bet is to strip them of Mancini, not only would that take away from their team but it would be a great signing...I'd go up to 15M for him. Unfortunetaly, I think he is vastly involved in Spaletti's 06-07 project.

With players like Mexes, Chivu, Totti, Mancini, De Rossi etc...this Scudetto is definetly not in the bag just yet. If they buy a player like Cruz (who they were linked with as well) then they will have a pretty much perfect squad, just as good as ours IMO.

--------------Doni?-------------
    Panucci--Kuffour--Mexes--Chivu
    ---Mancini---De Rossi---Taddei/Tommasi---
    --------------Totti--------------
    ---Montella/Nonda--(??)---------
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Jimmy
    Roma have already signed Marco Cassetti (Lecce) and Ricardo Faty (Strasbourg). Vucinic is expected to sign for them as well. At least one top-striker will be signed, and if they sign Vucinic and settles with him, it'll be great for us.

And I have my doubts that Spalletti is planning on using two strikers with Totti. I think Totti and one striker will play, and Aquilani will occupy another midfield position.
    Last edited by Jimmy; 06 Jul 06 at 15:51.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy

And I have my doubts that Spalletti is planning on using two strikers with Totti. I think Totti and one striker will play, and Aquilani will occupy another midfield position.
    Aquilani is a scary player. I think he really matured towards the end of last season and will make up a wonderful pairing with De Rossi. Sort of how Pirlo and Gattuso both play for club and country.

And there is no way in hell both Juve and Milan are relegated. The latter will be playing in Serie A with some reduced points, I think.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player

Canada

Milan with -18 something points < Roma

Roma pose as a bigger threat even if Milan stay in Serie A, I'm sure they will suffer more than just reduced points though...maybe a heavy fine as well.

*18* VERO

Indonesia

Roma have already signed Marco Cassetti (Lecce) and Ricardo Faty (Strasbourg). Vucinic is expected to sign for them as well. At least one top-striker will be signed, and if they sign Vucinic and settles with him, it'll be great for us.

Cassetti, Fary & Vucinic looks like 3 very good signing but they will be crying if Milan & Juve are relegated and their stars want to flee their sinking ship and join Roma, who by then, have no money left.

I wonder though, isn't Cassetti gonna clash with Panucci or Mancini? I haven't seen Cassetti in awhile due to the lack of Serie A coverage here but I remembered him as being a good offensive right back who can even play on the left at times.

Or maybe Roma was preparing to lose Mancini to us.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I wish Han, but he will most likely be used either as a RB or RM if either Panucci or Mancini is out.

I think Roma have Mido back as well, so I doubt they will sign more strikers.

Fav. Player

Canada

lol Mido...the good news keeps on coming

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Don't doubt Vucinic. With talented players around him and the counter-attack style that Spalletti likes to play, he could be one dangerous forward. They have a potentially great team if they keep everyone together, namely Mancini, Chivu, De Rossi. etc...

I think Samp and Palermo will be stronger next season too.