Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: German Bundesliga 2006/2007

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

German Bundesliga 2006/2007

Let's start discussing the new season!

I think this season will be exciting and more competitve. For once, Bayern may not dominate like before. It all depends on how players like Dos Santos and Bastian do in Ballack's absence.

I like HSV's chances very much. Now they will have a soild defensive unit in Boulahrouz and Kompany, and a great midfield lead by Van Der Vaart.

Borussia will miss Rosicky, but I think Vivas will shine in his first-full season (if they trust him) and Kehl seems to be back!

It will be interesting to see how Diego will do with Bremen, I still think their defence is suspect.

Unfortunately, I am 99% sure I won't get Bundesliga games next year But I will try to get them somehow, online or what not! I really like German soccer.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Mhh agree This season it should realy be a great race fore the title.
    It relay all depends on who does bayern get fore ballack. But allso if they get a great player Bremen will be competive with diego and klose(if he stays).
    And also the Hsv should be able to coompete fore the title but there are still rumours that Boulahrouz will leave wich would be very bad fore them coz i dont see them gettin a good replacement if he goes.

Will also be intresting to see if bayern get Ruud ore if he goes to Hsv i dont think bayern needs him but if he goes to Hsv they re attack will be hot.

Ohh and i cant wait to see how the BvB will do without koller and Rosicky but i think they ll be more competive than last season with Vivas and Valdez coz rosicky was injured the whole time. If everythin goes right they should finish in the first 5.

ofcourse thery also schalke but they haven t done any big transfere till now and there are also no real rumours surounding them but still they should be able to fight fore cl spot .

The other team i dont know is Vfb i mean they were onr of the biggest favourits last season but failed badly and just like schalke they did not buy any big names till now they are the only team i relay dont know what will happen with them coz on the paper they re one of the strongest teams but on the pitch they failed badly last season.

So this is my prediction:
    1. Bremern ( if klose stays and they get theire defending togheter)
    2. Bayern
    3. Hsv ( If Boulahrouz stays)
    Well i think all of them will compete fore the title but like i see it now bremen is my favourite.
    4. Schalke
    5.BvB
    Just dont see them competing fore the title coz the three above are just stronger
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Lahm,Basti

Yes this year Die Bundesliga is set to be very competitive.With Ballack gone I hope Bayern will have the strenght to defend the double.They should't try and get Ballack replacement because the will not find one.They ought to try and change the midfield style.
    We all agree that HSV will be very strong next season.Yes,they lost DVB to Bayern but brought a fantastic replacement in the name of Kompany.The buyings the made last year,VdV and De Jong, should shine even more.I do not think they will lose Bouhlarouz,he recently signed an extension.The front line suffered a bit with the loss of Barbarez but we gave them Guerrero and the transfer of Baros is highly likely to happen.They had enquired about SCG strike Zigic too.
    Bremen are strong title contenders too.Wome and Diego would speed up their game even further.Yes the defence proved to be a problem but Werder Bremen are the most attacking side in The Bundesliga.

The first round is on 11 august and these teams play with:

Bayern Munchen - Borussia Dortmund
    Hamburger SV - Arminia Bielefeld
    Hannover 96 - Werder Bremen
    Last edited by macedonian; 06 Jul 06 at 19:22.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I just hope that Bayern won't win nothing this year. Why? - I don't even know why, I just don't like Bayern to be the only favourite for the title. And maybe just to piss off Martin (macedinian)...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Hmm, Adriano10 (btw, is your name Fabio) is there anything new about Boulahrouz? He threatened to leave if Buyten was sold, but then he signed an extension.

Unless something new happened after his good performance in the WC, I haven't heared anything else.

Martin, is it 100% that Guererro joined HSV? If so, then it's a big plus, he is a great player.

Also, where did Barbarez go to?

Fav. Player
    Lahm,Basti

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Martin, is it 100% that Guererro joined HSV? If so, then it's a big plus, he is a great player.

Also, where did Barbarez go to?
    Yes Hamed,Bayern sold Guerrero to HSV for an unknown fee(they never tell how much money are spend) it is official.
    Sergej Barbarez wanted to stay in Hamburg but did not wanted to accept a wage cut,so he joined Leverkusen who needed a replacement for Spurs-bound Berbatov.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Yep my name is Fabio.
    No there are no news on Boulahrouz, well latest thing I heard of him was during wc that a english club was intrested in him, sadly I cant remember wich one it was, i think it was one of Manu, Newcastel and Tottenham.

And yeah guererro is a Hsv player now.

ohh and Frei is a BvB player now.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Lahm,Basti

Anyway,this is the new Bayern away jersey:

Something like the German NT kit.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by macedonian
    Anyway,this is the new Bayern away jersey:

Something like the German NT kit.

It sucks!

This is the real away jersey:

EDIT: You know I am kidding, right?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Thanks guys for the updates, it's hard to get updates on German soccer, and I sadly don't speak German.

Frei @ BvB is great, he was really good a couple of seasons ago at France, and he is only 26, so plenty of time to be a bigger name.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Good to see the Germans recovering from the financial problems they had around 6-8 years ago. Hopefully Dortmund will finally rise in the next 2-3 years.

My Bayern is not looking too good. Even if we still have a very competitive midfield, and a generally improved defence, there's still the lack of a leader, unless someone steps up in the place of Ballack.

P.S: When Kahn leaves, I want either Hildebrand or to use Rensing

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    When Kahn leaves, I want either Hildebrand or to use Rensing

Rensing, NO. But Hildebrand is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Personally, I would like to see him in Inter!!!!!!

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Lahm,Basti

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    Good to see the Germans recovering from the financial problems they had around 6-8 years ago. Hopefully Dortmund will finally rise in the next 2-3 years.

My Bayern is not looking too good. Even if we still have a very competitive midfield, and a generally improved defence, there's still the lack of a leader, unless someone steps up in the place of Ballack.

P.S: When Kahn leaves, I want either Hildebrand or to use Rensing
    Bayern management already named Rensing as Kahn replacement.I think that is the right decision.Rensing took over from Kahn a number of times in the last season and he did pretty well.

Timo Hildebrand is staying with VFB atleast for 2 more years.HE was linked with a move to Arsenal two seasons ago but he decided to sign a new 4-year contract with the Swaben.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Bayern really missed their chance at getting a future great in Aguero. They seemed like they were willing to dish out Independiente's asking price but there must've been some stall before their agreement. What a replacement to Ballack that could've been in just a couple of seasons.

I'm a huge fan of Podolski from the World Cup. I think he is as important to Germany's future as Wayne Rooney is to England. Don't know why, but I think of one as I do with the other.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatan
    I'm a huge fan of Podolski from the World Cup. I think he is as important to Germany's future as Wayne Rooney is to England. Don't know why, but I think of one as I do with the other.
    U re right with poldi but u base this on what u ve seen at the Wc???
    U should have seen him 2seasons ago with kln this was the real poldi mane he was a monster back then.
    Javier Zanetti

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I don't follow the Bundesliga, really. But perhaps this season will change because there are some things I want to check on. One being the fabolous youth talent that is Nuri Sahin.

I think his footwork is amazing and hope he really is a star for Turkey. Probably the answer to Emre's failures, if you know what I mean.

To those that follow the league and have watched him play, what do you think?
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I haven't seen him a lot, but he seemed quite good. It's the Dortmund player right? They say he's gonna be great, but if I make a list of people who are gonna be great I won't finish till the next World Cup

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Mhh yeah if only seen him in a youth turnament last season and he has been great there he forsure is a huge talent. ohh and i think he s gonna play fore the german nt.

Oh and mertesacker just said that he wants to join Bremen so if this transfere happen bremen will be no 1 fore the title
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10
    Mhh
    LOL Fabio, I noticed you use 'Mhh' instead of 'hmm', Mhh reminds me of that goat sound

Jokes aside, I read from L'equipe about the Mertsacker move. It also had a Hannover official sounding more or less resolved to losing Mertsacker. If I understood it correctly, it said he had a release clause of about $1.8M!!!

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Mhhh lol (comes from the swiss german)

On mertesacker the release clause he has is fore 2007 !! Right now 96 is demanding 5 mios and werder is offering somthing around 2.5mois
    Javier Zanetti