Thread: Official: Maicon Douglas Sisenando to Inter

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF

Official: Maicon Douglas Sisenando to Inter

Maicon delighted with Inter Milan move
    tribalfooball.com - July 07, 2006

Brazilian wing-back Maicon was in Milan yesterday for his Inter Milan medical.
    Maicon is joining Inter on a Bosman from AS Monaco and said: "I hope to stay here for as long a time span as possible with Inter, also because Milan is a city that I love already.
    "I will try to win a place in the team as soon as I can. At Inter I know we will be able to bring great satisfaction to the tifosi. "Here there are great

------------------------------------

last year we had talks with him, looks like hez comin

we already knew he was coming the last year or so, but he can pretty much forget about getting into the line up, as long as Javier is there. I'm still far from satisfied with him, he is just a younger Ze Maria.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Great, I love him. The perfect sub for Zanetti, and great replacement for him when he retires. Btw, how old is, 24 or 25?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

so does this mean goodbye to ze maria

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai

Yeah, but Maicon is at least 10 times better. Faster, better in attack and defence, better dribbling, etc...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

on a Bosman?free???

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Yeah, free transfer. He didn't want to extend his contract with Monaco, he wanted to move to a bigger club. And he moved to us

My message to JuBe cunts

I thought we were going to pay for him, and I didn't care that much, I believe if he can "learn" with Javier he will become one of the great RB in the world. This is actually a great move from our transfer board (getting him free), it's so unlike us, are we finally learning? I guess we wil know soon enough.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    Ze Maria was long gone mate.

Check inter.it his been off for weeks.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Maicon is not a younger ze maria,he is WAY WAY WAY better,he can easily play alot of matches as he can also play as a right midfielder.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Ze maria was good sub in his first season with us, and I was completly satisfied with his performances
    Now we have younger maicon who still isnt great player but is a very good talent and has some good qualitys
    No one can get zanetti's place, so I think this is perfect signing. free,young,qualit, but not too class,cause I dont like stars in best ages on becch

bravo to our ,usually, stupid board
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro Nerazzurro
    bravo to our ,usually, stupid board
    Why stupid?

Sure some mistakes have happened, but everybody does that...Milan with Favalli and Pancaro? We got Grosso and Maxwell.

Credit to our board for spotting Adriano early, for grabbing Burdisso before other teams did, for getting Cambiasso on a free, for convincing Figo to come play with us (liverpool was ready to match our offer), for signing the mighty Samuel, getting Sebastian Ribas whos a hot young prospect, for getting Goran Slavkovski who we all know will eventually turn good? DAmn them indeed.

Its bad enough they compete with cheating fuks like Milan and Juve, maybe we should give them a bit of a break

I know some fans want to look at the bright side, but you cannot deny all the mistakes they have made in the past. and there are many of them.

Do I really have to remind you of the fact that we have had about 100 players since Moratti toke over and many of those players where unnecessary or didn't posses the quality to even be in our club.

and have you totally forgotten all those coaches we have had the past 10 years. because Morattis patience ran out.

I don't even wanna bather giving your names since you know who I'm talking about, but some Inter fans are just in denial, to make it easier to live with it.

and those few good deals you name hardly make it up for those mistakes, in my eyes they are more like lucky punch.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Iz is true we did more stupid things in the past but now when Cuper and Mancini started we did just 2 stupid things. Sell Ronaldo Cannavaro and Emre.
    Emre we can forget but realesing Ronaldo and FAbio are huge mistakes. But in return we did get much better players such as (was) Samuel Stankovic Adriano Figo CAmbiasso Toldo Grosso hope this is not the end and that he will give us a lot. ANd the transfers are only started.

And our board did a great thing realesing such players as killy ze sinisha etc.

Now we need great midfielder and attacker and i hoped we would sell Cordoba this summer but that not gonna happen.

Riq or Maniche
    Bojinov or ??
    --------REcoba---Adriano--------
    Solari-------Jimenez-------------
    -------Maxwell---DAcourt--------
    ---------------------------------
    Coco--Burdisso---Rivas----Maicon
    ------------Orlandoni------------

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I allways liked our scouting system, they really do great job with finding young talents before others...look at all those players that started their big careers at inter, r.keane, adriano,martins,pirlo,cordoba,burdisso,etc.etc. now I hope on same with ribas and slavkovski

But sold most of them, for almost nothing,didnt belive in them...seedorf and pirlo for example

Our board is not that stupid, but I am 100% that juve,milan and roma have smarter ones
    Comparing our to their-our's stupid

Now when we have achance to try and get tevez, player that is really hard to find, and player that is really needed at inter-we are silent, and we bid for crespo, toni, ronaldo...All 3 are class, but with tevez, so young and superb...well...

But I must stay,or admit that we are getting smarter and smarter,finally:-)
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Syria

10 years of FIF
    BS as Marti said, our board is learning. There getting better and the past 2 years have been great.

We have got rid of those shitty players (emre, VDM) and got some GREAT signings in Cambiasso, Samuel, Figo etc... and now we have great talents in the youth squad.

So instead of thinking about the old days, think to the future and our past 2 years have gone up compared to before.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Nobody thinks about the pest, everybody thinks about the future. And, Helal, You are totally right, we are much better in the past two years. We signed great players and we didn't spend to much money. And we are getting better and better in this season. Except Grosso (5.5 million is nothing for him), everybody else is signed on a free transfer. Great!!!

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Yeah why don t u guys like this signing??
    Maicon is a good player and he can also play rw and since Zanetti and figo are alredy quite old i think he s a great signing since he s a great improovement to Zemaria
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Helal, I completely agree.

This summer has been nearly perfect so far just because of the garbage shipped out by the management. Maicon on a free is amazing because along with Cicinho and Daniel Alves, I consider him the next great RB after Cafu. His offensive qualities definately allow him to be used as a midfielder, too.

As for the youth talent talked being held, this is a whole other topic, but it definately seems like we're bringing in some lads at a whole other level and at a young age. Around 16-17 year olds.

I'm getting optimistic here, watch out!
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Lol once again if Inter makes a good transfer, the thread becomes a "let's bash the management's past mistakes" exercise.

Gosh some people need some new lines
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion