Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonardo Bonucci

Leonardo Bonucci

BONUCCI SIGNS PERMANENT CONTRACT
    Friday, 07 July 2006 14:56:50
    MILAN - Leonardo Bonucci has penned a permanent deal with Inter after an impressive season in which he helped the club's Primavera side to their Coppa Italia triumph before making his Serie A debut against Cagliari on 14 May. The 19-year-old defender joined Inter on loan from Viterbese a year ago.

Another important investment for Inter's academy is the arrival of 16-year-old striker Davide Tremolada from Como. Tremolada will play for the academy's Allievi Nazionali team

dos anyone have some more information about him please.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I remember he was present during last years pre season in the UK, and he's quite tall I think and left footed.

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fratelli d'Italia
    I remember he was present during last years pre season in the UK, and he's quite tall I think and left footed.

Fabio
    Left footed? That'll increase his chances of succeeding in Inter. :p
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I was very impressed by his performance tonight. Great, calm tackles and didn't let anyone past him. Also, he had one slicing Matrix kind of tackle just a minute or so after coming on. Fanastic! In addition, he had some nice movements on the ball as well. I recall one "drag-back" when under pressure. Goodie!

Let's hope this lad can continue his development, cause he seems like a great talent.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Excellent performance in the Coppa Italia cup today, damn we really have bright youngsters
    hope he continue his excellent form

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

I have to concur guys I thought he did really well for the half he was on. He could have easily sat back and lay low on the pitch so that he wouldnt make any mistakes. Instead he went out looking for the ball and did very well while on it.

As you mentioned FR he had that great tackle minutes after coming on which showed he was really up for this game and for my money was a crucial play as anyone who took notice would have seen that the midfield and part of the defense was caught out and he had to make sure that ball did not get passed him otherwise he would have put the team in great danger. He had some nice footwork tricking around a few players and even robbing a player on the wing and charging up the field. All in all a great performance on his part it must be said.

The only think I can strike against him is his physique. He still looks like that awkward kid on the team. He needs to build up a bit of muscle tone, but otherwise he seems to have a lot going for him.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Spain

Let's see if he have some chances from now on, people on the official topic of yestarday match talk good about him.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I liked him as well as he was one of the brightest things in that match...His tackle,his courage and confidence was all great.Hope he stays this way
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Great Youth Player for the future!! Bonucci - Andreolli - ?? - ??
    We nearly got a Italian international Full backs
    I was really impresses i got high hopes for that guy!

I was just wondering why there's no Bonucci's thread before I notice this one.I suggest everyone who didn't see the match against empoli to download the 2nd half of the match.then you will find how solid and entertaining this yong talent played.
    It's the first time a youngster impressed me so much and I hope Mancio will give him chance from now on
    Italian Championship
    1909/10 1919/20 1929/30 1937/38 1939/40 1952/53 1953/54 1962/63 1964/65 1965/66 1970/71 1979/80 1988/89 2005/06 2006/07 2007/08 2008/09 2009/10 2010/11

Jimmy
    Bonucci has moved to Treviso on a co-ownership deal.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Why we didn't loaned him out when he's so tallented, now if he shows great potential we will pay big amount for him.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

The way Inter deal with youngsters puzzles me.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Jimmy
    Apparently he's staying with us for the rest of the season, at least.

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

lol inter have too many loans

this way, treviso has a vested interest in develoing the player
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan
    Why we didn't loaned him out when he's so tallented, now if he shows great potential we will pay big amount for him.
    If that would be just a loan then Treviso would have no profits from playing and promoting this young man. They could probably prefer to promote some young mate that they own.But since it's coownership they know that if the play him then his value is higher and they will have some profits.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

I really miss this player. He is one of the very few youth that has impressed me.

I want to delete this post
    Last edited by Granit; 02 Oct 07 at 15:20.
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

did he played any game with Treviso who knows ?
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Quote Originally Posted by interlab View Post
    did he played any game with Treviso who knows ?

He scored for them yesterday

Spezia-Treviso 5-2
    Spezia
    Santoni, Giuliano, Biso, Camorani (22'st Fietta), Do Prado (33'st Eliakwu), Guidetti, Colombo (9'st Rossi), Saverino, Zaninelli, Frara, Bianchi.
    All. Soda

Treviso
    Calderoni, Pianu, Viali, Dal Canto (14'pt Bonucci), Smit, Quadrini, Mingozzi (11'st Russotto), Venitucci, Scaglia, Pià, Piovaccari (36'st Beghetto).

Marcatori: Pià al 17'pt, Colombo al 22'pt, Saverino (rig) al 28'pt, Bonucci al 31'pt, Guidetti al 46'pt, Do Prado al 8'st, Guidetti al 19'st.

So many Inter youngsters

Like Eliakwu & Colombo on the Spezia team

and Bonucci,Quadrini & Piovaccari on the Treviso team
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.