Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official: Alessandro Potenza to Fiorentina

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF

Official: Alessandro Potenza to Fiorentina

ALESSANDRO POTENZA SOLD TO FIORENTINA
    Saturday, 08 July 2006 15:56:51 MILAN - After returning to Inter following a loan stint at Mallorca, Alessandro Potenza has completed a permanent transfer to Fiorentina. The 22-year-old defender made one appearance for the Inter first team in a Coppa Italia match against Bari in 2002/03.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23310&L=en

Damn shit. Inter never gives chance to their own youth players who might have the real potential. Transfer sum hasn't been told.

Clearly Toni is coming.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I am not happy with this deal but if we aren't going to use him we had to sell him now cause his contract expires next summer. so either had to renew the contract or sell him.

Sad to see him go.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Spain

How many money?

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Fabulous deal....... for Fiorentina. Makes me sick seeing such a talented youngster transferred without giving him a decent chance to prove himself
    I had hopes on him that he could be a substitute for next season but no...
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I've seen Potenza play about half a dozen times and was never dissapointed with him as a wingback or a central defender. We're giving away a very talented young Italian which I just come to accept because this is what Inter always does.

Hopefully this has something to do with a deal including Luca Toni.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

This just make me sick, that we gave away our most talented player that we have developed the last decade or so, finally we have managed to produce a youngster that actually had the quality to play for a top club, but again our board showed the lack of knowledge and patience to our own production no wonder we haven't got anything what so ever out of our youth ranks the past decade.

I said our board would screw something up soon or later it seems like it came a bit earlier then I expected, unfortunately I doubt that's the last screw up this summer

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Before we come out and attack the management's whole approach towards this summer, could we give them a chance for their incoming transfers before we go crazy with bashing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatan
    Before we come out and attack the management's whole approach towards this summer, could we give them a chance for their incoming transfers before we go crazy with bashing?

I will be over our board like a hawk over a wounded prey every time they make a mistake even if it's tiny one.

And I would do it even if they have brought in some good players, that is just the way I am, The biggest ANTI MORATTI on this forum.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Saviours
    I will be over our board like a hawk over a wounded prey every time they make a mistake even if it's tiny one.

And I would do it even if they have brought in some good players, that is just the way I am, The biggest ANTI MORATTI on this forum.
    Therefore, you are admitting that despite any 'tiny' mistake, you will be here to bash the management, even if it leads to bigger & better things?

For example, where you active on the threads about Seba Veron and Wome's departures?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatan
    Therefore, you are admitting that despite any 'tiny' mistake, you will be here to bash the management, even if it leads to bigger & better things?

For example, where you active on the threads about Seba Veron and Wome's departures?
    How can a mistake lead to better things, that is just a weird statement. But not that it's very hard to be in my position our board makes it so easy "to say the least" to be after them. it was another matter if the suddenly began to get in control over the situation and brought in the players that we want, But that is never going to happen, not as long as we have Branca and Oriali to take care of our transfers, and Moratti whose emotions get in the way for rational thinking.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Saviours
    How can a mistake lead to better things, that is just a weird statement.
    In this case, the mistake of selling Potenza can lead to Luca Toni going to Inter.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    In this case, the mistake of selling Potenza can lead to Luca Toni going to Inter.

Handyo
    Or who knows, a deal may already have been made ??

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Stupid!

Prandelli is a coach that spots a young talent (something Mancini CAN'T do.) Ane he aggressively pursued Potenza.

Besides, Potenza always impressed me in the few times I saw him.

Italian, young, and versatile, how damn better can it get?

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    Or who knows, a deal may already have been made ??
    I believe very much, that the Toni deal is made already. And part of it was to hand Potenza to Viola. They just don't want to announce it while World Cup is going.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    I am not happy with this deal but if we aren't going to use him we had to sell him now cause his contract expires next summer. so either had to renew the contract or sell him.

Sad to see him go.
    I know,

We had to sell him guys, and lets be honest...If he wasnt good enough for Chievo, Parma and Mallorca out of all people released him, what good was he for us?

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba
    I believe very much, that the Toni deal is made already. And part of it was to hand Potenza to Viola. They just don't want to announce it while World Cup is going.
    And to anyone asking why, probably a personal request from Luca Toni himself to keep the media from asking questions.

All the Italians are focused on the NT and that's it. Even those affected by the Calciopoli trial have done a wonderful job of staying professional for the Azzurri.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    I am not happy that Potenza has been sold BUT then again it's a good move for sure, as we would have lost him for nothing in a season time. I read somewhere that he wasn't interested in signing the extension, so what else could we have done, as there was no way he would have been a starting player for us {to convince him to sign the extension}. There's a good chance that he could be yet another Pirlo/Mutu, but sadly I guess we are used to it by now.

The only good move from this deal could be that a deal for TONI MIGHT have been agreed and even the media wants the rumoured not to be spread around till tomorrow.

Toni -- Mutu duo's really attracting, ain't it ??

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I don't understand why everyone is so upset by this anymore. A waste of energy as it's sure to happen again.

If Potenza's transfer to Viola means Toni's transferring to Inter then I'm happy.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Guys, from what I know and read. Potenza has said he never wants to come back to Inter. So don't blame the management for selling him. Eventhough you can blame our managers for not using him in past.

And no, that doesen't mean that Toni is coming I think.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanel
    Guys, from what I know and read. Potenza has said he never wants to come back to Inter. So don't blame the management for selling him. Eventhough you can blame our managers for not using him in past.

And no, that doesen't mean that Toni is coming I think.
    supid move by inter.but after reading what u write, i think it's good!
    but seriously, what potenza said was true. he never have a chance. so i guess, th best way to play at inter is by playing to ur best potential at other club.