Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: Ibrahim Maroufi

  1. #1

  2. #2
    ROAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 05
    Posts
    172
    Thanked
    31 times



    I think i saw this boy playing but not that much..he is GOOD
    Chi non salta Rossonero eh eh
    Chi non salta Bianconero eh eh

  3. #3
    Gaetan's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jul 04
    Posts
    3,512
    Thanked
    105 times

    Haiti

    10 years of FIF
    What type of midfielder is he?
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

  4. #4

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    shouldn't this thread be in the Youth forum, he ain't going to play first team football, but will play for our youth team.

  5. #5
    InterMilan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Mar 05
    Posts
    919
    Thanked
    27 times
    Fav. Player
    Pupi

    Mozambique

    welcome to the club he is supposed to be a talent from PSV and they were trying to sign him but I suppose we just swept in and took him

  6. #6

    Join Date
    12 Jul 06
    Posts
    1
    Thanked
    0 times



    Good Luck!

  7. #7
    catanha's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Mar 05
    Posts
    2,312
    Thanked
    7 times
    Fav. Player
    Santigol



    I don't think he'll be put into the senior squad as of yet, unless Materazzi leaves.
    Ibrahim Maroufi, hmmm......does sound very suspicious, would definetely check this bloke a few times in the airport.

  8. #8
    Forza ragazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Feb 05
    Posts
    6,738
    Thanked
    132 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Norway

    I can't see how Maroufi would replace Materazzi anyway. Maroufi is an offensive player, isn't he?
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."



    Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

  9. #9
    Fabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 04
    Posts
    6,772
    Thanked
    51 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    You don't get it, catanha is in a bad mood with racist Materazzi.

    Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

  10. #10
    Forza ragazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Feb 05
    Posts
    6,738
    Thanked
    132 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Fratelli d'Italia
    You don't get it, catanha is in a bad mood with racist Materazzi.

    Fabio

    Missed this.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."



    Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

  11. #11
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    11,845
    Thanked
    467 times

    Spain

    I only know he is 17 and Inter has get him from PSV.
    Usually the youth teams from the Netherlands are very good, anybody knows some things about this kid?

  12. #12
    Mustafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 06
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanked
    3 times



    Here he is, gem from Morocoo with Belgian passport

    He is 17 and he signed 3-year contract.

    Last edited by Mustafa; 25 Jul 06 at 21:55.

  13. #13
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa
    Here he is, gem from Morocoo with Belgian passport

    He is 17 at he signed 3-year contract.

    Another Moustafa Hadji? If so, I will be very happy...
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  14. #14
    Mustafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 06
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanked
    3 times



    He is now with Inter at Brunico, so he will not be loaned. Probably he will play with one of Inter Youth Teams alongside Slavkovski

    Let's track his progress during the season and see what happens.

  15. #15
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    Successful season in youth team, 2 or 3 matches in Tim Cup, 1-2 matches in CL (when we will be 100% in next phase) and Serie A match against Treviso (or other losers) will be good medicine for him...
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  16. #16
    Mustafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 06
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanked
    3 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Michal
    Successful season in youth team, 2 or 3 matches in Tim Cup, 1-2 matches in CL (when we will be 100% in next phase) and Serie A match against Treviso (or other losers) will be good medicine for him...
    If everything will be like this not only for him, but also for some other young players Inter will produce some great players

    Hope Mancini will play him, and all other youngsters like Andreolli and Slavkovski. Bacause I don't understand why they buy young players and then loan them??

  17. #17
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,528
    Thanked
    583 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    I remember Capello doing that with Roma when they ended up second. Aquilani, De Rossi, Zotti, D'Agostino etc were used and now only the last two "suck"...

  18. #18
    Mustafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 06
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanked
    3 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    I remember Capello doing that with Roma when they ended up second. Aquilani, De Rossi, Zotti, D'Agostino etc were used and now only the last two "suck"...
    Coach must believe in his players. Of course this doesn't mean that all the youngsters will become stars. But if Mancini will regularly play some 4-5 youngsters I belive 2-3 of them will become stars.

    So Inter will not need to pay lots of money to buy new players, because it will have products of his own academy

  19. #19
    Forza ragazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Feb 05
    Posts
    6,738
    Thanked
    132 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa
    He is now with Inter at Brunico, so he will not be loaned. Probably he will play with one of Inter Youth Teams alongside Slavkovski

    Let's track his progress during the season and see what happens.

    There's still much time for him to get loaned out, though he probably won't. Just because a youngster goes to Brunico isn't a proof that he'll stay.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."



    Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

  20. #20
    Mustafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 06
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanked
    3 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi
    There's still much time for him to get loaned out, though he probably won't. Just because a youngster goes to Brunico isn't a proof that he'll stay.
    Your point is correct. But Inter already loaned some players and signed co-ownership deals. Maroufi is new signing, so he will at least play one season in our Youth Team, and will be loaned probably next season.
    Only God Can Judge Me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •