Thread: Official: Nicola Napolitano & Nicolas Giani out on loan

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Official: Nicola Napolitano & Nicolas Giani out on loan

TWO MORE YOUNGSTERS OUT ON LOAN
    Tuesday, 11 July 2006 16:32:58

MILAN - Two more young Inter players have joined new clubs as the academy management continues to give its players the chance to gain invaluable experience.

Midfielder Nicola Napolitano, born on 22 January 1983, has been loaned to Serie C1 side Cremonese after returning from a loan spell at Pavia in the same division. Napolitano, who played four domestic league and cup matches for Inter in 2002/03, will be reunited with former Inter Primavera coach Corrado Verdelli at Cremonese.

Defender Nicolas Giani, born on 13 March 1986, joins Serie C1 club Pro Patria on loan after spending the first half of last season at Cremonese and the second half with Inter Primavera.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

You already have told us that Durai, about all the youngsters that we have send out on loan. But still, thanx for telling us again
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Shabaz
    You already have told us that Durai, about all the youngsters that we have send out on loan. But still, thanx for telling us again
    I am just making sure people don't see this thread and get excited.