Page 1 of 302 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Maicon Douglas Sisenando

Maicon Douglas Sisenando

well this transfer has been confirmed today on Inter.it, I'm not that over pleased but I guess he will be good enough for those games where J.Zanetti will be unavailable. or whenever he needs a rest.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Questionable transfer. Referring to the need for such a good back-up for a player never in need of a rest, such as Javier.

But good luck.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome Maicon.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Forum Supporter
    welcome to the club maicon

hope you can do your job here well

Fav. Player

Canada

If anything next season Zanetti can play as a RW (like in his early days here) and Maicon as a RWB...or vice-versa.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

Welcome to Inter maicon
    you'll be perfect to substute Capitano
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

Problematic transfer but an excellent talent, I wonder where he’ll play…RB? CD?! Some of you seem to think he’ll be used as a RW? Never saw him that deep, I’m willing to bet he’ll go for the number 13 shirt

Buona fortuna Maicon!
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Capitano isn't getting any younger and will need to rest every now and then, so the move was a solid one in my mind. It sure as hell beats Ze Maria, whose defending was about as good as a forward's.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Just one big warm welcome for Maicon. Although i have never seen him playing, I hera only goos stuff about him. And he is great on Football Manager...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Well see how the season progresses , hell be a good back up!

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

To me he is a great transfer,i have seen maicon alot of times and he is actually one of the best right backs after javier along with miguel,he defends and attacks pretty well and has good dribbling and also good crosses,i think he will be used alot since he can also play as a right back,a wing back or as a right midfielder,welcome to inter maicon.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

decent transfer I reckon, not sure how he played @ Monaco but he was average in Copa America. We'll be interesting to see how he performs.

On another note, don't you think its gonna cause problems signing all these black players? surely Materazzi will oppose.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

lol catanha your anti-materazzi posting streak is hilarious(not being sarcastic),but anyways yah he was indeed average in the coppa but in the coppa if you noticed he didnt attack at all which was pereira must have told him cause in most of his matches he does attack alot.

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Welcome to Inter Maicon! I hope you have great career here!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by MoH
    Problematic transfer but an excellent talent, I wonder where he’ll play…RB? CD?! Some of you seem to think he’ll be used as a RW? Never saw him that deep, I’m willing to bet he’ll go for the number 13 shirt

Buona fortuna Maicon!
    No Problematics involved buddy...

Maicon can play RW definately, but not a CD. And Figo will be finding it hard to finish 90 minutes game after game and thats where he will come in

Fav. Player

Canada

Or maybe Figo will be used as a sub..hopefully..
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Or maybe Figo will be used as a sub..hopefully..
    Hmm, actually this is a better idea. Maicon will start on the right, which will give him time to adapt. I rarely saw him play, but I read members that praise him and say he is for real.

Also, Figo was allright in the last game (vs Deutschland ) when he came off the bench. However, would fEGO be allright with such position?

Let's face it, Maicon will supposedly be our player for the future. And if he is great, then we don't need Mancini, so we have to see how he plays, and let's not please waste him on the bench like Pizarro or Solari.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

I stil have no idea who will play in the middle with cambiasso,maybe mancini is think of playing stanko in the middle with cambi and figo on the left and maicon will play on the right,we will see we have alot of options really which is great.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

everithing can be
    but i really dont like playing Figo on left side
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by Khaled
    To me he is a great transfer,i have seen maicon alot of times and he is actually one of the best right backs after javier along with miguel,he defends and attacks pretty well and has good dribbling and also good crosses,i think he will be used alot since he can also play as a right back,a wing back or as a right midfielder,welcome to inter maicon.

That is some encouraging news Khaled, lets hope he performs as well as you say he can.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".