Page 3 of 305 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Maicon Douglas Sisenando

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Maicon has been called up by Dunga. It's a very strange list of players because he's going to go with the trial & error approach of rebuilding the Selecao. Probably the same thing Donadoni will do with the Azzurri.

Staying on the topic, from what I read the Brazilians are not too happy with him in the NT. They rate Cicinho, Rafinha and Daniel Alves above him. Hopefully things change once he has a good outing with us this season.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Thats shitty...i thought they would actually want him.

These brazilians always have something to complain about. Your worse than Arabs for crying out loud.....atleast Saudi was competent enough with reach the semi finals of the world cup!
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Brazilians hate all the Brazilians that play for us. Adriano they complain is too bulky and unskilled (I can somewhat agree with that), Cesar is garbage (I completely agree with that) and now Maicon? Geez, they're worse than Canadians when it comes to hockey players.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

i hope maicon impresses in the brazil game which i think he would with ease we have a really good player.i just dont understand why he came here on free transfer.theres something fishy here but what the heck hes good.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater
    Brazilians hate all the Brazilians that play for us. Adriano they complain is too bulky and unskilled (I can somewhat agree with that), Cesar is garbage (I completely agree with that) and now Maicon? Geez, they're worse than Canadians when it comes to hockey players.
    Sorry B-Rad, but thats B-Shit. Adriano is bulky and played very unskilled. Cesar now is pretty much crap.

And about Maicon, there giving the kid a chance, at least they called him up and just because Gaetan says players are in front of him it doesnt mean so, things can change trust me.

If I am not wrong Maicon plays as right defender. So, he will get his chanse mostly when Zanetti will be injured.

But if he will be able to show that he is better than him, then he will become great player fpr Inter in the next years :yeay:
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa
    If I am not wrong Maicon plays as right defender. So, he will get his chanse mostly when Zanetti will be injured.

But if he will be able to show that he is better than him, then he will become great player fpr Inter in the next years :yeay:
    yeah maicon is going to be the apprentice of capitano.good investemnt thats all i can say.im lost of words to describe this seasons transfer we did extremely well with grosso and maicon.

Quote Originally Posted by yavinesh
    yeah maicon is going to be the apprentice of capitano.good investemnt thats all i can say.im lost of words to describe this seasons transfer we did extremely well with grosso and maicon.
    Thats right with Grosso and Vieira we signed players who shined in the World Cup, and both of them played in final. It's really very good
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Thats right with Grosso and Vieira we signed players who shined in the World Cup, and both of them played in final. It's really very good
    i just hope vieira doesnt headbutt any italian opponents or grosso in training.we are one step away from glory.forza ragazzi

i just hope vieira doesnt headbutt any italian opponents or grosso in training.we are one step away from glory.forza ragazzi
    This one step is our new striker, but we have another thread for that created by me
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

This one step is our new striker, but we have another thread for that created by me
    the striker actually is our last step ;p well it sucks looks like or league is gonna start real late because of the scandal.i hope we prepare for the league real good

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Maicon was part of Brazil's Copa America winning team in 2004 and he was their most impressive player during their unsuccessful campaign to reach the Athens Olympics in 2003 so I see his selection as normal.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

i hope maicon impresses in the brazil game which i think he would with ease we have a really good player.i just dont understand why he came here on free transfer.theres something fishy here but what the heck hes good.
    The fee was 3m.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri813
    Maicon was part of Brazil's Copa America winning team in 2004 and he was their most impressive player during their unsuccessful campaign to reach the Athens Olympics in 2003 so I see his selection as normal.
    yeah he is gonna be great and his value might even hike to 10 million and the great thing is we got him for free.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi
    Questionable transfer. Referring to the need for such a good back-up for a player never in need of a rest, such as Javier.

But good luck.
    Well... maybe he can play a little ahead Javier...
    Serie A: Campioni
    Coppa Italia: Campioni
    Champions League: Campioni

Inter e' Emozioni!

Maicon is good player, and it's good to have competition between him and Zanetti. So, both will train hard to prove that they deserve place in first team selection.

Also Zanettu is getting old, and he will be 33 in August 10. So, I think we should have a good and young back-up for him. Maybe Zanetti will retire this season, if not the next one for sure.
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Maicon is good player, and it's good to have competition between him and Zanetti. So, both will train hard to prove that they deserve place in first team selection.

Also Zanettu is getting old, and he will be 33 in August 10. So, I think we should have a good and young back-up for him. Maybe Zanetti will retire this season, if not the next one for sure.
    two more seasons and maicon will be the first eleven.maicon is good at crossing the ball so it would be good for our future striker

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I don't think so, Zanetti will be like Maldini or better, we will have Zanetti for 5 years more.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large
    I don't think so, Zanetti will be like Maldini or better, we will have Zanetti for 5 years more.
    man i will be happy to have capitano for five more years.we need his experience and leadership qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large
    You want to say that he will play till 38? Look at maldini now, he is not always regular. I think after he wins some major trophy he will retire.
    Only God Can Judge Me