Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Olivier Dacourt

Olivier Dacourt

Olivier Dacourt, who we just have gotten on a free transfer from Roma, is a okay DM, but still I would have preferred C.Zanetti, but he will still only be a back up, so I can live with it.

Just hope we get Mascherano as well since Cambiasso isn't enough in our cm, simply because he isn't strong enough defensively.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I believe Dacourt can be some problem for us with time. As he's not a first choice and will struggle to play, I don't think he'll be to pleased. Also, the thread starter has a point, though it seemed pointless keeping an unhappy CriZan at Inter.

Anyhow, good luck, Oli.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi
    I believe Dacourt can be some problem for us with time. As he's not a first choice and will struggle to play, I don't think he'll be to pleased. Also, the thread starter has a point, though it seemed pointless keeping an unhappy CriZan at Inter.

Anyhow, good luck, Oli.
    yep he's probably gonna go on strikes, fight with team mates and may reveal things about the club to the press.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to Inter Dacourt.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Forum Supporter
    welcome to the club oliver
    hope you can do your job here well

i think he already knows that he is here as a back up player

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I dunno, I think he's okay with being a back-up. As far as I know he didn't complain at Roma last season despite starting on the bench a good portion of the time. I don't expect him to be an important part of next season's Inter but anything is possible I suppose.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Was he that okay with a place on the bench he probably would've stayed at Roma. Even though he didn't make a number of it, he surely wasn't pleased with being a bencher.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

Welcom to nerazzuro Olivier
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi

Anyhow, good luck, Oli.
    Hopefully it seems he's used to not being a first choice when he made the journey to Italy, so we shouldn't have to worry about that But yeah, its pointless keeping an unhappy CriZan

Anywho forza Dacourt (Or should we call him Ollie? Oli? Oliver?) not my ideal bench warmer but the guy is a premiership legend, ok I’m pushing it here, he hasn’t won many trophies but he did leave a big impression in England! He’s well known for his tough tacking, excellent ball control and awful disciplinary record (How can anyone forgot his constant moaning with English refereeing, he wasn’t the only one…Vieira and Petit were both guilty) Interestingly he was rumored to be an Arsenal target after Vieira left & funny enough he turned down a Bolton move a few months ago.
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Umm... Dacourt isn't dumb I think. I doubt he was so optimistic that he would get a first team place in Inter.

Welcome to him!
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Welcome Dacourt!!!

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

welcome Olivier please do not be the one who was crazy @ Leeds

Welcome, Oliver. I think that he is reliable enough as a substitute player, a typical player who has a similar style as crizan, but I think that Dacourt is more tempered player.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He is a back up for now,but he can refind the form he had with leeds then i am sure he will start more matches,welcomt to inter dacourt.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

The thing I remember about Dacourt is that he has killer throughballs. Reminds me of Veron.

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    Never like Dacourt, this kind of signing reminds me the times when we were buying some useless players like Karagounis, Luciano, Helveg...
    Hope, he'll not get starter status
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Fav. Player
    Santigol

I reckon the odds on Dacourt and Materazzi to fight would be quite good, he's French and dark, so a perfect target for Materazzi. If I was a betting man, and the no-name thug hack was still @ Inter, I'd put money on it.

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Welcome to Inter! Just don't spoil anything..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    I reckon the odds on Dacourt and Materazzi to fight would be quite good, he's French and dark, so a perfect target for Materazzi. If I was a betting man, and the no-name thug hack was still @ Inter, I'd put money on it.
    I got my dipps on both of them destroying one another.
    AND we should have just kept C.Z.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    I got my dipps on both of them destroying one another.
    AND we should have just kept C.Z.
    We DID offer him a contract but he refused and joined Juve. So not us to blame? Other than not playing him before but thats another story...
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini