Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Cesar

Cesar

I really think this player deserves his own thread.

It looks like he will be one of primary targets this summer. Because of arrival of Mancini he's arrival is most probable then that is the arrival of Davids, Emerson or Totti.

So please guys dont close this thread.
    I have a feeling we will be hearing a lot from Cesar rumours this transfer market.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Cesar denies having signed for Inter
    18 Jun '04, 0:10 AM

Cesar denies any contact with Inter : "I have not signed any contract with Inter and have not travelled to Milan - said Cesar - I'm in Brasile on vacation with my family. I don't want false rumours circulating. Inter's interest exists for over one year, everyone knows that. But after what has happened to il Mister everyone says that I have signed too and that isn't true. We know about the interest and that they are negotiating but I have not signed anything".

(Datasport)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Fair enough!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Cesar definatley seems like one of the main men we want during the summer and we will probably get him packaged with Mancini.

I wouldn't mind us sending Rebecchi and Potenza on loan or on a part-ownership to Lazio but I'm not so happy about sending Adani on loan or Kily.

Sure if we get Cesar then we don't really need Kily but still...

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    NO CO-OWNERSHIP !

I think we learned the lesson with Adriano ,we paid around 30 million euro for one HALF .

we shoud only loan because they might be great in the future !

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

Quote Originally Posted by Javier Zanetti
    NO CO-OWNERSHIP !

I think we learned the lesson with Adriano ,we paid around 30 million euro for one HALF .

we shoud only loan because they might be great in the future !
    I totally agree with JZ.30 millions god we could buy Van Der Vaart(thats only my desire) ,but seriously thats a lot of money
    I HATE MOGGI

Cesar .. well although he is a good winger i really don't think signing him would be a good choice. Especially if Davids is gonna sign with us then our midfield will be PACKED !!

I mean if we do buy Cesar where is he gonna play ? LB, doubt it as he has been playing on the left wing not as a left back with Lazio, and even if he can we already have Coco, who when fit is great, and also Favali. So for the Left back position we already have two Italian internationals in our squad. LW, we have Emre who is gonna struggle to get a position in the center with the new arrivals and he should take the left wing position, as fiore did with Lazio. Plus there is Kily and Stankovic who can play as on the left wing.

Cesar's arrival would mean that one or two of Stankovic, Emre and Veron will have to sit on the bench, which IMO is simply worng !

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    The only real left-winger we have is Kily ,we SHOULD buy Cesar and bench Kily ,or sell .

VDM and Coco could be alternatives ,but Cesar would be class

--------------------Toldo--------------------
    ---JZ------Canna-------Matrix-----Coco--
    --------------------Davids------------------
    ---VdM----------------------------Cesar---
    ---------------------Stan--------------------
    ---------------Bobo-----Adriano-----------

Inter, almost done for Cesar 22 06 2004

The president of the Lazio, Ugo Longo, had said Lefthanded and Corradi will stay in Rome: "Lefthanded is our allenatore and will stay with those. For Corradi there is not some open negotiation with the Milan". The first one is the technical novelty of the inter, the second is disputed between Milan and Barcelona.

Cesar, 29 years Who instead practically already left the Capital is Cesar, object of the desire for a lot of squads in Italy, above all of the inter. L’hypothetical new centrocampo nerazzurro for the next season should have Cesar-Veron-C. Zanetti and Stankovic, without to count it now next announcement of Davids than avverrà to the end of the European one of the Holland.

The Lazio has asked 9/10 millions of euro for the label of the Brazilian one that is bound to the club biancoceleste until 2006. The society that in this moment is taken advantage on the competition is l’Inter that can offer contropartite of greater value.

To have the l’Inter sarebe arranged to sacrifice a gambler like Belozolglu Emre or to yield the Dutch Van Der Meyde, seen the crowding in the department. The Turk pleases tantissmo to Lefthanded that has had too intention of to recover the Dutch.

Problems of sovrannumero to part, the inter met Tuesday morning the prosecutor of the gambler Gilmar Rinaldi (the same of Adriano) and a definitive offer did him: three-year until 2007 to 2,5 millions of euro. To the Lazio will be dedicated 8 millions of euro. And above all a fine one "calumet of the peace" to resolve also the Lefthanded matter.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Does that mean Mancini wants Emre in his squad?? Hopefully so because if I remember right 2 seasons ago Emre singlehandedly conquered Lazio (ok I think we drawed but Emre played excellent) with an outstanding performance scoring 2 marvelous goals.

Hopefully both Van der Meyde and Emre stay and we sacrifice Kily, Rebecchi, Potenza, and perhaps even a loan deal of Adani instead...

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Why would we need Cesar we are already doing well there plus we dont need more players complaining that they dont play...
    Ziyad Of Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    Why would we need Cesar we are already doing well there plus we dont need more players complaining that they dont play...
    Who said anything about Cesar complaining when he is gonna be starter?

Cesar meets Oriali and Branch 23 06 2004

Cesar is more close all’Inter. L’Brazilian outside of the Lazio today has presented with its prosecutor in the offices dell’Inter of Via Durini where met Branch and Oriali. The gambler found l’agreement of saying a three-year one from 3,5 millions of euro. Now alone left the derfinizione of the trattativ atra Inter and Lazio.

Remember the injuries that plagued the midfield and the back. In the black January, we were sending on anyone! IMO we should sit down and analyze who can help us and who is just crap. (ie Lamouchi) I'd rather have one big name sit the bench and be at the ready than have everyone happy and a hole when a starter is injured.

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by Baggio
    What i meant isnt Cesar is a complainer but if u have many players playing in the same position u will have ppl sitting on the banch because u cant fit them all and eventually someone will complain and that will cause a bad environment.
    Ziyad Of Boston

What is more important: To keep the entire squad happy? Or to have the best team possible?

The latter is definately the most important IMO. We need to create an environment in harmony and competion for the 11 spots. In order to find the perfect balance we must be cautious and intelligent.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Baggio
    What i meant isnt Cesar is a complainer but if u have many players playing in the same position u will have ppl sitting on the banch because u cant fit them all and eventually someone will complain and that will cause a bad environment.
    Someone will only complain if the coach doesn't know how to manage his squad. I reckon mancini will know how to keep the players happy , he was a great player himself so he knows how they think.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

The deal for Cesar is almost done. Inter just has to agree fee with Lazio.
    We already agreed with Cesar personal terms. He is going to sign for 4 years with a payroll of 1.4 million euros per year.

The deal is expected to be done next week.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I can't remember when we last time had so damn good winger.Let's hope he can be great with us just like he was with Lazio.
    Amazing player.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Yeah I hope so too Pod.

With the help of Mancini I think he will be as good with us as he was with Lazio. I also hope he stays injury free.

IMO Cesar is the best LW in the world at this moment.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Nah Baggio, Vicente is the best LWM in the world right now...

We have the best LW in the Serie A

(Actually we will...)

I for one am happy if this deal goes through. The LW has been a problem spot for years and now we will have Cesar a great talented player to fill it up. Though I wonder who is going the other way??