Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Fabio Grosso

Syria

10 years of FIF

Fabio Grosso

GROSSO IN MILAN: "IO SONO INTERISTA"
    Thursday, 13 July 2006 15:29:58

MILAN - And here he is... World Cup winner Fabio Grosso visited Inter's headquarters this morning for the first time after joining the club on a permanent deal from Palermo. Grosso's four-year contract until 30 June 2010 was registered at the Italian Football League's offices on 29 June 2006.

The 28-year-old defender met Massimo Moratti at the Saras offices before making the short trip to via Durini where he greeted technical director Marco Branca and transfer market consultant Gabriele Oriali. The 28-year-old defender also met his new coach Roberto Mancini and briefly discussed pre-season training details before leaving for his summer holidays early this afternoon. To give the player as much time as possible with his pregnant wife Jessica, Fabio Grosso will be presented to the media on his return to training.

For all Nerazzurri fans Grosso is already part of the family, and those who ran into him on the streets of Milan this morning welcomed him with affection and enthusiasm. His reply? "Io sono interista". Like the badge pinned on his T-shirt. Pinned over the heart of a world champion.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Man, that's a wonderful picture, although Pablito might be inclined to disagree.

Welcome in, Fabio!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Syria

10 years of FIF

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Yesss Fabio Grosso Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Forza Inter Yesy Ssssyyeaaslfnasfdasf

Yeayhahahahahahahahahha

Forza Fabio!!!

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    That Has Just Toped My Night ,, Yessss We Have Grossso!!!!!!!

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    My long time dream buy came through! Forza Fabio!
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Actually I don't remamber being that extatic and satisfied about transfer in long time!!

Great to see him!! FORZA GROSSO!!!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    Actually I don't remamber being that extatic and satisfied about transfer in long time!!
    I second that, kova.

In Grosso, we know exactly what we're getting. A player with enough skill to be a force on the left flank, yet rock solid in the back. Even if we're not playing a flat four he could be depended on sort of as a midfielder, IMO.

His lack of speed is the biggest knock on him, but I'm sure he answered his critics during the WC.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Hello i am just wondering where i can buy a shirt like Grosso have , i dident find any at Ebay.

lol your guys are clearly overreacting, for just a month ago the majority where calling this deal kinda stupid, of the fact that he was 29 and that he was to slow and wasn't that good, but the wc has clearly turned that picture of him upside down. now some of you or should I say allot make it sound like he is a wc player which he isn't. but it's clearly a major upgrade from what we had last season.

Well I don't have anything against it mostly because I love him for what he did in the WC. but I'm not nearly as enthusiastic as many of you guys in here are, mostly of the fact that we might have had a chance to get Zambrotta when Juve get relegated.

but what the heck

FORZA GROSSO :hug:

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9

Great to see him!! FORZA GROSSO!!!
    Same here, I just know that this guy will be massive for us, grande Fabio, welcome!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Grande!

Forza Grosso!
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player

Canada

Definetly something I love to see when a player gets transfered, showing love for the club and showing pride. Fabio Grosso! Uno di noi!
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Nobody know where i can get the shirt that Grosso is wearing . I Love Inter shirt.

Crizan and Cambiasso dream middfieldduo.

Spain

hahahhahaa GRANDEE GROSSO!!

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Saviours
    lol your guys are clearly overreacting, for just a month ago the majority where calling this deal kinda stupid, of the fact that he was 29 and that he was to slow and wasn't that good, but the wc has clearly turned that picture of him upside down. now some of you or should I say allot make it sound like he is a wc player which he isn't. but it's clearly a major upgrade from what we had last season.

Well I don't have anything against it mostly because I love him for what he did in the WC. but I'm not nearly as enthusiastic as many of you guys in here are, mostly of the fact that we might have had a chance to get Zambrotta when Juve get relegated.

but what the heck

FORZA GROSSO :hug:
    Umm, I for example have wanted him at Inter ever since I first saw him for Palermo in 04/05. And I've always been impressed when he has played for Italian NT. That World Cup, his overall and defensive display was no suprise to me. I like the way how he doesen't go to tackling but pushes the player to the sidelines and waits for help to arrive. Though his deciveness was surpise to me.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

The World Cup was the perfect stage for Grosso to prove his worth. There may have been his detractors and his supporters, but Italy's performances in Germany have cemented his reputation. For one, I may not have been a vocal proponent of this transfer then, but I sure am excited as hell in anticipation of his first outing in an Inter jersey.

I stand corrected, and I am happily admitting so.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome Grosso. I am sure you will do very well for us.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

What a great pic after months of being rumoured to him - he is finally ours.

*Off to have a wank over Inter getting an Italian player*

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    A World Cup hero in our team !!!!

FORZA GROSSO!!!!! hope Toni arrives sooner than later
    Wallace