Thread: Corruption in Inter history

Corruption in Inter history

I want this topic to be dedicated for something I allways wanted to know about Inters' history; a corruption.

Most of the stories I've read about Inters' history are probably subjective, so there was no mention for it.

I don't ask you to write a whole story or something, but just to mention and to give resources if possible.

Thanks!

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I don't think you can find many stuff...

Only think I can think of is back in the 1910's when we finished last or 2nd from last, and we didn't get relegated, but I think it was known that no one would get relegated before the season kicked off.
    If by corruption you mean cheating on field, and off, then I for one think that had there been something, we'd know about it.

No, you son't really know.

I can tell you a bit about our greatest era- the 60's.

Angelo Moratti tried to bribe refferees in european matches(2nd legs) and he succeeded, as far as I've read, in the 1st 2 years. He had 2 mens- Allodi and Soltu to do all the corruption for him.

I've dine a bit of research of late and found out that in that era Inter was suspected in a lot of corruption through miney- angelo Moratti was ready to spend a lot and just to bribe. He didn't do any more than that. His corruption was simple- just offerin a big cash` in the worst case, the offered man will refuse.

this sadens me, also because it makes you to think there is no chance of winning and being really great without cheating.

I thank the old Italian people(from milan) who helped me out.

But it make me think that Massimos' father wasn't that great. It's just that he was lucky enough not to have rich opponents like silvio AND he didn't hesitate to bribe people- it was his general style of life, not only in Inter. It was very normal and standard to make such offers. In some way, he didn't see it as a really criminal thing.

Some old milan resident said "for now, for your happiness, it's better to corrupt a bit and win. from the future point of view, those corruption doesn't bring you riespect".

Did I shock some of you?

No, you son't really know.

I can tell you a bit about our greatest era- the 60's.

Angelo Moratti tried to bribe refferees in european matches(2nd legs) and he succeeded, as far as I've read, in the 1st 2 years. He had 2 mens- Allodi and Soltu to do all the corruption for him.

I've dine a bit of research of late and found out that in that era Inter was suspected in a lot of corruption through miney- angelo Moratti was ready to spend a lot and just to bribe. He didn't do any more than that. His corruption was simple- just offerin a big cash` in the worst case, the offered man will refuse.

this sadens me, also because it makes you to think there is no chance of winning and being really great without cheating.

I thank the old Italian people(from milan) who helped me out.

But it make me think that Massimos' father wasn't that great. It's just that he was lucky enough not to have rich opponents like silvio AND he didn't hesitate to bribe people- it was his general style of life, not only in Inter. It was very normal and standard to make such offers. In some way, he didn't see it as a really criminal thing.

Some old milan resident said "for now, for your happiness, it's better to corrupt a bit and win. from the future point of view, those corruption doesn't bring you riespect".

Did I shock some of you?

Greece

10 years of FIF
    If your sources are not wrong, then

I seriously didn't know about that. I've only heard about Mazzola's brother calls about that era, but it was about some herbs/vitamins that some players were taking...

Fav. Player

Canada

lol you fools, hide this from all the juventini! this page in history must be burned.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    geez..this fact make me shame to be an inter's fan..but in hese time we are a lan team and that ican live with!
    Forza Inter!
    Forza Moratti!

I don't think there is a succesfull Italian club without corruption.
    Musolini allmost decided who would judge Italy in 1934 and 1938 WCs.
    In 1973 Agnelli bribed referre to favour Juve and Juve found doping.
    in the beginning of 80's Italy was hit by then-biggest-scandal-ever involving Milan and Lazio.
    in the beginnijng of 90's Milan corrupted in some taxes issues, in 1996 Juve found doping again and now you see what happens.

Inter is no better generally, as they corrupted as weel- At their golden era!!!
    But Inter did less than others, very much less if you take the more recent issues as more important into the account.

in the many last years Inter is clean. In Moratti's era Inter is clear like a crystal, really. Take it into account next time you consider Moratti's era.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by InterFan
    Inter is no better generally, as they corrupted as weel- At their golden era!!!
    But Inter did less than others, very much less if you take the more recent issues as more important into the account.
    You had better be careful there.

Suspected of corruption is not synonymous with guilty of corruption.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Greece

10 years of FIF
    And yes, Inter at least was the best of them all! We had to make it to the European Cup semis to bribe someone