Thread: Goal.com interview

Goal.com interview

At the time of the Milan match in the CL, after the flares and such, I remember that I saw an article that was made by someone who I think I understood that he made an "intereview" with some of the guys here, if so is there a link?

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I think Hamed made a good article about that and was posted in goal.com

Where is that link

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I don't know... If there was a shoutbox you could find it

PM an admin or Hamed himself, if that's what you what...

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?...=58188&progr=0

(page not available)

I didn't even save it! My only brush with journalism gone

Greece

10 years of FIF
    They changed the website design a couple of times after that I think. Too bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?...=58188&progr=0

(page not available)

I didn't even save it! My only brush with journalism gone
    This is how I knew forza-inter exits, too bad
    :sad:

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Thank God, I found it on the game thread itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    To the soccer world,

Last Tuesday was a dark day for us inter fans. Not because we were knocked out of the Champions League, but because we lost something dear. Our image as a model club was tarnished by a few of our own, and we found ourselves in an unfamiliar position. For us inter fans, the name Internazionale is synonymous with integrity, honesty and principles. We might be a mockery for some due to our recent lack of success. However, few understand the league our team plays in. Year after year, we grind our teeth and earn every single point we get. All the while, others get freebies thanks to their behind-the-scene power. We could write books about that, but this is not what the letter is about.

This letter is about those horrible moments that felt eternal. It is about those revolting moments at the San Siro where we saw our image being burned by flares and beaten by umbrellas. We knew that this was not what inter is about. We have endured torturous Sundays and Saturdays supporting our club. Our love for this club has never decreased, not in those tough moments and dark days, if anything, it has increased. We want to win and earn our wins by our sweat, not by our powers. We would rather endure droughty years than get a tainted trophy. That is why those images were hard on us; they were against the very essence that the name Internazionale stands for.

Those fans that did those disgraceful acts might have acted out of anger, but nothing justifies it. The perfectly legitimate goal that was disallowed, combined with certain episodes in the game, reminded the fans of what we have to deal with week-in and week-out. Those fans acted not like inter fans, but like angry humans letting go some of the bottled up emotions. Unfortunately, they chose the worse occasion possible to do so.

At forza-inter.com, we represent about 500 inter fans from around the world. Strangers from China to Colombia and from Finland to South Africa, all joined by one heart beating black and blue. Some of us understood and justified what happened, and some were distressed and disgusted by those scenes. But we all agreed that this inter that is being vilified in the media is not the inter we love. We want the world to know that our club and our fans are against wickedness in the beautiful game. We are against corruption and violence, two evils that our club never stood for.

At the end, we want to tell our fans to look with optimism towards the future, to keep supporting our club and to never forget what we stand for. We conclude by the following words from our song “Pazza Inter’:

Nerazzurri
    Non fateci soffrire
    Ma va bene, vinceremo insieme

Which translates to:

Inter…Don’t make us suffer
    But it’s okay, we will win together

Sincerely,

www.forza-inter.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

The first lines of your article could never have been more true, considering the circumstances surrounding the Italian league at the moment.

For us inter fans, the name Internazionale is synonymous with integrity, honesty and principles.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

Bbrilliant stuff hamed.
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Great article hamed,but to be honest i still stand by my opinion that the protest should have been done,there was nothing wrong with the goal and dida stood there to long,i am against any violence in football but i am sure that the inter fans didnt intend to harm dida.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    That's what I feel and felt as well, but still the article is great

Great piece man! That's why I came here

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Thanks all!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Do I have to read all of that?

It will be worth while

Greece