Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planning a trip to go and see Inter

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Planning a trip to go and see Inter

I hope this is the right place to post this thread. I am planning to take a trip early next year to go and see Inter. I have 1 problem were can I buy tickets. Inter.it isn't very help the link to buy tickets online site is only in italian so that doesn't help me much.

Since the guy who is paying for the trip is unwilling to buy tickets from the people who sell them outside the stadium any need some other source. Any official place I can buy them other than inter.it's official site were I can't read the italian??

This will be the first time I go and see Inter so I really want to get tickets.

Thanx in advance guys.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Greece

10 years of FIF
    www.ticketone.it

EDIT: Apparently they finally issued an English site. Here's the sports section in English I think you can only order tickets just a week before the game, and Inter-Milan is impossible! I got mine for Inter-juventus from them btw

http://www.ticketone.it/section.jsp?idCat=536
    Last edited by brehme1989; 20 Jul 06 at 22:27.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I wish I could go and see Inter live... My friend won a free ticket (with travel and hotel) to go watch the final Champions League match Arsenal vs. Barcelona in Paris... Lucky bastard... >_<

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    To be honest buying tickets was a major concern for me every time I went to Milan. It's not anymore, nominal tickets have killed 90% of the black market and you can now easily buy tickets outside the stadium.

If you're in Italy a couple of days before the game, I suggest you do as I do, use a bank, I think it's the Banca Popolare di Milano which has the licence to sell tickets for Inter games.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Yep, that's the bank

ticketone is very reliable though. It does ticket reservations and sales for every event that has ticket-selling in Italy

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    I hope this is the right place to post this thread. I am planning to take a trip early next year to go and see Inter. I have 1 problem were can I buy tickets. Inter.it isn't very help the link to buy tickets online site is only in italian so that doesn't help me much.

Since the guy who is paying for the trip is unwilling to buy tickets from the people who sell them outside the stadium any need some other source. Any official place I can buy them other than inter.it's official site were I can't read the italian??

This will be the first time I go and see Inter so I really want to get tickets.

Thanx in advance guys.
    Very cool man I was thinking of going too if I had enough money on hand to get the job done. I should know by the end of the summer whether or not I have enough moola to get myself there and back without having to stowaway on a rotten old container ship or something like that.

Would be pretty cool if we could get some sort of forum wide thing on the go where a group of us went. I think I mentioned it somewhere else but I thought I would throw it out there again and see if anyone else was interested in going.

I am pretty flexible and do not really need to go in the winter as long as we can get a solid group of us to go all at the one time it would be pretty sweet.

Anyone interestesd??
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

I should be going on the 21 of October for 5/6 days.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Quote Originally Posted by InterFan28
    Very cool man I was thinking of going too if I had enough money on hand to get the job done. I should know by the end of the summer whether or not I have enough moola to get myself there and back without having to stowaway on a rotten old container ship or something like that.

Would be pretty cool if we could get some sort of forum wide thing on the go where a group of us went. I think I mentioned it somewhere else but I thought I would throw it out there again and see if anyone else was interested in going.

I am pretty flexible and do not really need to go in the winter as long as we can get a solid group of us to go all at the one time it would be pretty sweet.

Anyone interestesd??
    Waleed.Im with you.
    Anytime, Anyday. I made the money finally. Im in the process of gettin my visa as well.

keep me posted.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    I should be going on the 21 of October for 5/6 days.
    Wait, is the schedule out?
    Black N Blue Heart

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa
    Waleed.Im with you.
    Anytime, Anyday. I made the money finally. Im in the process of gettin my visa as well.

keep me posted.
    Count me in Khalifa, I almost went there for two matches, Fiorentina and Juve, and I'm realy happy that I couldn't get my visa on time.

I'm saving enough money, and I'm going next year, if Inter win Lo Scudetto or Lega Campioni. If they don't win, ...

I'm waiting for the right time, when Inter finally win.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    Count me in Khalifa, I almost went there for two matches, Fiorentina and Juve, and I'm realy happy that I couldn't get my visa on time.

I'm saving enough money, and I'm going next year, if Inter win Lo Scudetto or Lega Campioni. If they don't win, ...

I'm waiting for the right time, when Inter finally win.
    Yeh bro. I dont know where u are in the world right now. But by the time the season starts, i'll be in Canada. I really wouldnt mind making the trip by myself, but if people, and from this forum especially are coming along, hell, today, before 2morrow.

Lets do this.
    Black N Blue Heart

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Yeh bro. I dont know where u are in the world right now. But by the time the season starts, i'll be in Canada. I really wouldnt mind making the trip by myself, but if people, and from this forum especially are coming along, hell, today, before 2morrow.

Lets do this.
    lool Khalifa I told on msn messenger that I'm in Kuwait.

And yeah a group would be a nice idea. But regarding the time, I prefer watching Inter win than wasting everything on watching Inter(1)-(2)Juve + Fiorentina(2)-(1)Inter and going back home crying with bad memories.

I want to watch a secured victory for us.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Wait, is the schedule out?
    No but I work in a school so I only get school holidays, that's when I'm going, I can only hope I'll get to see Inter either in Serie A or CL.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

I have a question. Does anyone know how long before Inter-Milan is it possible to buy tickets? Can you buy them as soon as the schedule for the season is released?

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    lool Khalifa I told on msn messenger that I'm in Kuwait.

And yeah a group would be a nice idea. But regarding the time, I prefer watching Inter win than wasting everything on watching Inter(1)-(2)Juve + Fiorentina(2)-(1)Inter and going back home crying with bad memories.

I want to watch a secured victory for us.
    Ok,dont blame me. Its just that everyone thats on my list from the forum has almost the same address or nickname. All inter related..lol, so i get confused.

But ofcourse now i remember you, we talked about this way back. Anyways my man. Depending on how determined you are and some others, im sure we can make it one hell of a trip.

So if we are to motivate some people me and you, lets just say me and you are confirmed to go. When can you go?
    Black N Blue Heart

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    No but I work in a school so I only get school holidays, that's when I'm going, I can only hope I'll get to see Inter either in Serie A or CL.
    So Dude, you know your Milano?
    Black N Blue Heart

Greece

10 years of FIF
    He lived in Italy his whole life, and I'm sure he went to loads of Inter games, so I presume the answer for that is yes

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    He lived in Italy his whole life, and I'm sure he went to loads of Inter games, so I presume the answer for that is yes

Thank you frisko.
    Black N Blue Heart

Syria

10 years of FIF
    lol dont forget Khalifa, Yuko knows ALL.

Greece

10 years of FIF