Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you support Inter, and how did you choose Inter?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Why do you support Inter, and how did you choose Inter?

Well, I think the title explains all !

I'm curious to know how you guys came at Inter, and why do you support Inter!
    Serie A: Campioni
    Coppa Italia: Campioni
    Champions League: Campioni

Inter e' Emozioni!

Fav. Player
    Captaino &

8 years ago i was playing fifa video game and i saw this poster of inter in the 1997/1998 seosen on the wal of my cuzin's room oo i liked it for some reosen i remember the first row down had Recoba and Morriero and them so i decided to chose them then i began to like ronaldo cuz my hair was the same for some reosen and the rest goes on!! i became a huge inter fan since then obssesed with them team ane everythinng...i love this club it says everythihng about me

FORZA INTER FOREVER

Ciao
    FORZA INTER

“ Forza Milan or Juve? It’s a sentence which I believe is stupid.”-me

"Noi abbiamo un Capitano che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé e Maradona"
    ("We have a Captain that plays football better than Pelé and Maradona").

TI AMO INTER !!FORZA INTER!!

3. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I was born wearing an Inter shirt, lol j/k

I really don't know how... Inter is my favourite team, but I don't know how it became my favourite team really...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Hisham Al Alawi
    8 years ago i was playing fifa video game and i saw this poster of inter in the 1997/1998 seosen on the wal of my cuzin's room oo i liked it for some reosen i remember the first row down had Recoba and Morriero and them so i decided to chose them then i began to like ronaldo cuz my hair was the same for some reosen and the rest goes on!! i became a huge inter fan since then obssesed with them team ane everythinng...i love this club it says everythihng about me

FORZA INTER FOREVER

Ciao
    Aha....

I was 11 years old when a good friend of mine got a shirt for his birthday, with carrying the text: "Ronaldo 10" and "Fc Internazionale Milano 1908"0

I'd liked the colors very very much, Black and Bleu, beautifull, I went looking on internet and came on inter.it, I followed some matches, played with them in Fifa, and so on, now I'm very very big inter fan, I love Inter

Always Inter
    Serie A: Campioni
    Coppa Italia: Campioni
    Champions League: Campioni

Inter e' Emozioni!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Il

My first love for Inter came when i was playing Fifa 2000. Players like Baggio, Georgatos, Ronaldo, Vieri, i was unstopable. El Chino didnt have a good rating on that game so i really dont know how he became my favourite player.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

i was watching few inter games and then i just got hooked to inter and started to get curious about the players and so on that was the time i knew i love no other club but inter.im proud to be inter supporter no matter what.forza inter

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

when i was round 12 i was at the markets...where asains sell fake jerseys and claim they are real..

all the hype was arounf Man U bak then , and i desperatly wanted their jersey (yes i'm, a fool) as i was sorting through the jerseys trying to find red..... i came across this black and blue shirt which i loved...then i started to remember ronaldo in the exact same shirt...and the rest is history.
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by pablito
    when i was round 12 i was at the markets...where asains sell fake jerseys and claim they are real..

all the hype was arounf Man U bak then , and i desperatly wanted their jersey (yes i'm, a fool) as i was sorting through the jerseys trying to find red..... i came across this black and blue shirt which i loved...then i started to remember ronaldo in the exact same shirt...and the rest is history.
    cool actually lots of people like inter through ronaldo.he was god at that time now he is is a fat crap ;D

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

I started watching italian football when i was five and i always loved the colour blue so when i saw inter play in the blue and black stripes i become attached to it.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    I started watching italian football when i was five and i always loved the colour blue so when i saw inter play in the blue and black stripes i become attached to it.
    me too i like blue and i thought inter was unique with a good president who wouldnt want to support inter

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I won't be original

Il Divino is your answer.

As for, why I support Inter? Who wouldn't love those colours ?

cheers
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Don't remember, but probably do to my facination for Vieri.

I support them because they are a honest team and they are best
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

I used to support Germany in World Cup '90, and since Matthaues, Klinsmann and Brehme were playing for Inter it was obvious what was my choice in Italy.

So I started supporting them since 1991.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    i used to like inter loong before ronaldo and vieri start playing here...as weird as it is...i think i started to folow inter when Darko Pancev signed for inter..NO im not proud of itlol

Fav. Player
    Recoba, Alvarez

i didnt follow football competition before that day, only played football, dont like to watch.. like others, i played vid games too, and bcoz my bro fav's was Milan, i should look for another team.. firstly, it's Gobbi, but dont know why i switched to Inter and always use Inter.. then i tried to watch Serie-A match of inter, since then I grew into a die hard inter fan, and follow football matches (esp inter).. my 1st fav player was Djorkaeff

I supported Inter unofficially since the days of LMA manager in ps1 but i'm not too sure which year it was. Officially, i pledged my allegience to Inter on the day Roberto Baggio, my fav italian player, scored against Real Madrid in our 3-1 win in champs league. The day was 25/11/1998. My love for the club is deepened by the loyalty and devotion of the club's owner, massimo moratti.
    Now, seeing that other big clubs are just a bunch of cheaters, i have grown to love inter more than ever.

Forza internazionale!
    Forza Inter, Destroy Juve, Skin Milan.

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

I felt in love with Luiz Nazario Ronaldo(Inter's traitor) 1st.. so i choose Inter as my fav team till now.. and i know all about Inter... our fantastic captain JZ, Adriano, my lovely iL chiNo, Cuchu, Deki, MatriX, Martins etc etc etc wow I LOVE INTER!!!
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player

Canada

My family brought me into it, my family stems of Interistas generation after generation. But what got me paying attention to Inter even more was Vieri.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I support Inter since I remember. And I don't care who they play with, or who will come to Inter, I love tham any way. Even if they are relegated to c2/c (I hope it will never happen, I know it will never happen).
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    I support Inter since I remember. And I don't care who they play with, or who will come to Inter, I love tham any way. Even if they are relegated to c2/c (I hope it will never happen, I know it will never happen).
    damn..now that u said it..im scared of serie c