Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The youth player most likely to climb the ranks and become a first team regular?

Fav. Player
    Captaino &

The youth player most likely to climb the ranks and become a first team regular?

who do you think is a youth player that is going to go all the way to the top and become a vital part of the team in the future, do you think there will be a player from the youth which is as important Totti is for Roma or John Terry is for Chelsea...home grown soil is always good

please give me you views...Thanks
    FORZA INTER

“ Forza Milan or Juve? It’s a sentence which I believe is stupid.”-me

"Noi abbiamo un Capitano che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé e Maradona"
    ("We have a Captain that plays football better than Pelé and Maradona").

TI AMO INTER !!FORZA INTER!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

no one i can think of, you may not know this but we have the worst youth system in the top clubs last one that made an impression is pasquale and look where he is now.
    Last edited by Durai; 25 Jul 06 at 10:03.

Its difficult to say who will become future star; because Inter always loses good players, like happened with Pirlo

Many youngsters are loaned to Serie C clubs and this is the end of their career. Of course its good for them to have first tema experience, but they don't need to spend 2-3 seasons in Serie C.

About future stars let's hope Slavkovski will become one of them. He is doing well at Brunico roght now

Andreolli is already with First Team, so this is his chanse to show his ability.

Momente and Maa Boumsong are on loan. Let's hope they will perform good there and Mancini will include them to the First Team next season

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Pirlo was singed from Brescia, he wasn't good, and was sold at a great price! It's not Inter's fault if that happened, it's the coach's who didn't see that position in Pirlo...

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    Pirlo was singed from Brescia, he wasn't good, and was sold at a great price! It's not Inter's fault if that happened, it's the coach's who didn't see that position in Pirlo...
    But he was inter player. My point is that our coaches should be able to see youngsters ability and potential. They can't do so by loaning them or signing co-ownership deals.
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    no one i can think of, you may not know this but have the worst youth system in the top clubs last one that made an impression is pasquale and look where he is now.
    Man DUrai you have been making these bogus claims for a long time. If we had one of the worst youth systems amongst the top clubs then why did they win the scudetto a couple of seasons back and get to the finals of the coppa last season and win it the season before.

I will agree with you that someitmes the players do not get as big a chance to shine at the top level like other clubs but this is not only down to the quality of the players but also the circumstances the club finds itself in.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by InterFan28
    Man DUrai you have been making these bogus claims for a long time. If we had one of the worst youth systems amongst the top clubs then why did they win the scudetto a couple of seasons back and get to the finals of the coppa last season and win it the season before.
    well where are those players who won the scudetto couple of seasons back? your probably gonna say martins, martins didn't come through our academy we pinched him from reggiana. anyway who are the other players? nobody.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Andreolli! It's a shame we have such a good defense though. There's nowhere for him to play at the moment. Might have to go on a loan somewhere...

Slavkovski seems like the logical choice but only time will tell.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater
    Andreolli! It's a shame we have such a good defense though. There's nowhere for him to play at the moment. Might have to go on a loan somewhere...

Slavkovski seems like the logical choice but only time wil tell.
    i hope slavkovski can play because hes one of our jewels can even be better than martins

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Slavkovski seems like the logical choice but only time will tell.
    what is so good about andreolli when has he given inter a good performance?

Slavkovski scored two goals in Inter two pre-season friendly games Let's hope Inter will not loan him and give him chance to play some part in the games, so he can show his ability.

Andreolli has laready qualified to First Team. Season is long, and many games will be played. Some players could be injured, some could be not in top form. So, I think he will get his chance.
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    what is so good about andreolli when has he given inter a good performance?
    Mancini doesn't even know the positions our youth players play in (Momente on the wing was a good example) yet Andreolli did very well playing at RB, though he's clearly a CD. Given more chances, I'm sure he'd do well.

Mancini doesn't even know the positions our youth players play in (Momente on the wing was a good example) yet Andreolli did very well playing at RB, though he's clearly a CD. Given more chances, I'm sure he'd do well.
    If Mancini will not give chance to our youngsters from time to time then we will never see any good player from our youth team, who became a great star
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    A while ago Gazetta mentioned the 10 most talented youngsters from teams in serie a. We had 2 of the top 10. Slavkovski and Andreoli.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    A while ago Gazetta mentioned the 10 most talented youngsters from teams in serie a. We had 2 of the top 10. Slavkovski and Andreoli.
    Now let's hope Inter don't lose them, as it always does

I bilieve in Slavkovski and Andreolli. Both of them where signed by Inter when they were young. Andreooli has already signed his first professional contract, and hope Slavkovski will do so soon

Even Slavkovski is far from playing first team football Andreolli will defenetely do it. Good luck for both of them
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Andreolli or Slavskovski could make it big.

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Stefan, how young were the players mentioned on the list and would you be able to find this article now?
    Nulla è impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa
    Now let's hope Inter don't lose them, as it always does

I bilieve in Slavkovski and Andreolli. Both of them where signed by Inter when they were young. Andreooli has already signed his first professional contract, and hope Slavkovski will do so soon

Even Slavkovski is far from playing first team football Andreolli will defenetely do it. Good luck for both of them
    yeah me too i believe they can be like ibra and nesta
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I want that guy Ribas in first team, he's stollen infront of nose to Juventus,he's hot prospect so give the boy a chance, especially if we'r playing 4-3-3, like wing striker he will be really dangerous for last 15-20 minutes of the game.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan
    I want that guy Ribas in first team, he's stollen infront of nose to Juventus,he's hot prospect so give the boy a chance, especially if we'r playing 4-3-3, like wing striker he will be really dangerous for last 15-20 minutes of the game.
    yeah i heard of him i heard hes good too maybe we might need him in our team.hes uruguay if im not mistaken hot prospect.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent