Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Traitors of Inter

Fav. Player
    Captaino &

Traitors of Inter

i know this list goes on and on!!!
    there are alot of traitors out there!!!
    i decided to dedicate this thread to all those traitor and i hope you guys could help me in listing anyone you have in mind!! i know thyere alot in Milan but im gona start with the biggest one of all!!

*luiz nazario de lima Ronaldo!!!

please add-thanks
    Last edited by Hisham 10; 24 Jul 06 at 14:37.
    FORZA INTER

“ Forza Milan or Juve? It’s a sentence which I believe is stupid.”-me

"Noi abbiamo un Capitano che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé e Maradona"
    ("We have a Captain that plays football better than Pelé and Maradona").

TI AMO INTER !!FORZA INTER!!

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Lippi is number one... He destroyed us. Then is Panucci for me. I can't think of anyone else. Ronaldo is no traitor. For me he's innocent till proven guilty! There are no serious evidence to show that Ronaldo wasn't thrown by Cuper, and the fact that he left Italy to protect himself and his career is no sign of betrayal. Some people must learn before bashing...

Fav. Player
    Captaino &

[QUOTE]Ronaldo is no traitor. For me he's innocent till proven guilty! There are no serious evidence to show that Ronaldo wasn't thrown by Cuper, and the fact that he left Italy to protect himself and his career is no sign of betrayal. Some people must learn before bashing..."[QUOTE]

comon after what ronaldo did!! he was wrong i remembeer for all that time he was recovering from that injury inter were providing everything and he promised to come back and win with this shirt and i remember reading what he was saying, that he loves inter and he will stay and he will never think of leaving and to think that he knew before the world cup that he was leaving angereed me!! cuz i cheered for him and for Brazil and in the end as a surprise he left suddenlly just like that!! i couldebnt beleive it when he became from favorite player/idol to enemy!!

Spain

Ronaldo "the fatboy" i still hate this bastard, rumors say in spanish press and acording to ASS, that Moratti still wants this idiot and is thinking about change him with Adriano, same old story and i'am tired.
    ****ING RONALDO, IF HE DARE TO COME BACK I WILL KILL HIM.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lol @ Yuko, are you serious? How can Panucci be a traitor when Ronaldo isn't one? Ronaldo makes Panucci looked like an angel!
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

This thread is really not neccesary(spelling).. I'd say its rather stupid..You open this thread and discuss Ronaldo again and again..

You all hate him, but somehow are still opssesed with him, and this thread proves it..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Captaino &

we all hte him because hes a traitor!! and we wont forget him that easily!! but i didnt mean any harm by opening this thread just wanted to talk about players who were unfaithful to the club, theyre history and not important now i know
    FORZA INTER

“ Forza Milan or Juve? It’s a sentence which I believe is stupid.”-me

"Noi abbiamo un Capitano che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé e Maradona"
    ("We have a Captain that plays football better than Pelé and Maradona").

TI AMO INTER !!FORZA INTER!!

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Can anyone care to tell us why Ronaldo left? Don't curse him, just discuss. I know that Panucci is a traitor. In the real sense, and so was Lippi! Ronaldo was never obliged to Inter! Yes we did pay him while injured, but we did the same to Coco and many other players! Ronaldo got 2 serious injuries at Inter, and if he decided to leave from the corruption and to continue his career safely, then good for him!
    I know that if I was in his position, and thought of that, I would leave asap, whatever love I have for the club. You don't see Ronaldo bashing Inter! He's one of the only ex-Inter players not bashing! And yet he's the only traitor!!!!!!!

Panucci
    Lippi

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

All I know is that Ronaldo is a tard... He traited Inter and he should die...

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Okay, you both made it VERY clear by saying it twice

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

WTF this is a problem, everytime I post something it comes up twice...

Spain

But Coco renounce about his wage last year...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

First this is my first post...
    **** you and Ronaldo, if he is not a traitor than who is... Ronaldo was lucky a few years back when he scored those two goals against Kahn in the final most probably because kahn was feeling compassionate. Ronaldo was a great player when he was in inter but not after he left, and he deserves all the critiscm he recieves. Look at his divorced wife, the way he left inter, his kid... all of these things.
    BAYERN MUNCHEN
    Inter You deserve better and bayern have your back!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

^I agree with you Hatam, and welcome to the forums.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I apologise that i sweared, i shouldnt have done that but i still believe that Ronaldo deserves everything he got from the inter fans, i actualy think he should be lucky he is still in one piece.
    Thank excutioner for your comment
    BAYERN MUNCHEN
    Inter You deserve better and bayern have your back!!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

1) Ronaldo.
    1.5) Cannavaro.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    1) Ronaldo.
    1.5) Cannavaro.
    ronaldo will always be the traitor of inter after what we did for him.cana cant be defined as traitor because we made a mistake by selling him.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yavinesh
    ronaldo will always be the traitor of inter after what we did for him.cana cant be defined as traitor because we made a mistake by selling him.
    Canna forced his way out as did Ronaldo but just didn't do it with the media involved. He had an agreement with Moggi to underperform and reduce his value, then demanded a move to Juventus.

Being the nice guys that we are (aka stupid), we sent him to Turin for basically nothing in return.

Filthy scum like Juventus must be treated with disrespect and Inter's management has always failed to do so. One of my biggest hopes for the future is that our club stops being such pussies in front of Milan and Juve.
    Nulla č impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    People..

Players left us, why do you still talk about them?
    We already had enough discussions, in their threads.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Gaëtan
    Canna forced his way out as did Ronaldo but just didn't do it with the media involved. He had an agreement with Moggi to underperform and reduce his value, then demanded a move to Juventus.

Being the nice guys that we are (aka stupid), we sent him to Turin for basically nothing in return.

Filthy scum like Juventus must be treated with disrespect and Inter's management has always failed to do so. One of my biggest hopes for the future is that our club stops being such pussies in front of Milan and Juve.
    ok man i guess cana is a traitor after all we gonna show those bastards we are on the verge of a revolution and we gonna be representing italy soon so the only thing i can say go to the gym u fatboy ronaldo